“You have a disease mimicking Gulf war Syndrome”.

@pubh12 Without the analysis of erythrocyte cholinesterase, only speculation and hypotheses remain, the same goes for heavy metals. If you don't sweat you are stuck in the parasympathetic which corresponds to chronically elevated acetylcholine which also leads to low thyroid, low serotonin, low dopamine and also low steroids in general. Has your saturation remained stable since the onset of symptoms? if it were a poison you would already be dead, it could be partially inhibited and not completely.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@pubh12 Without the analysis of erythrocyte cholinesterase, only speculation and hypotheses remain, the same goes for heavy metals. If you don't sweat you are stuck in the parasympathetic which corresponds to chronically elevated acetylcholine which also leads to low thyroid, low serotonin, low dopamine and also low steroids in general. Has your saturation remained stable since the onset of symptoms? if it were a poison you would already be dead, it could be partially inhibited and not completely.
What do you mean by my saturation ? Oxygen levels ? They’re ok 95-97 usually. It can drop when I walk though.

@pubh12 Do a spirometry. Yes, I am referring to the saturation taken with the oximeter.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Update

Latest CT and X-ray show diaphgram is now elevated (it wasn’t before). So clearly something was wrong with it since the breathing issues began. The question is what happened to my phrenic nerve and why. And if it’s even the main issue to my breathing problems.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@pubh12 Have you ever done a venous blood gas to see the real mineral data? including potassium. Have you also had erythrocyte cholinesterase tests done? really low potassium does not cause vasoconstriction directly like chronic high acetylcholine does (the parasympathetic state prevails and if you try to force norepinephrine into a sympathetic state in an attempt to sweat it doesn't happen) but it usually causes air hunger because the diaphragm struggles to move.
Everything I’ve been reading online seems to say that acetylcholine is the main neurotransmitter for producing sweat. But in my case , even though I cannot sweat at all , it’s still possible high acetylcholine is an issue?

You mention norepinephrine , is that more important to sweating than the acetylcholine ? Could you expand on that a little?

Just thinking out loud, but once I recall years ago someone told me POTS was actually just a norepinephrine being too low issue. I was having so many adrenaline dumps at the time I disregarded it , but maybe those adrenaline dumps were the sympathetic nervous systems last ditch effort to turn back on. Without the norepinephrine to signal vasoconstriction - the blood pools when you stand. Simple enough.

It would certainly make sense in the context of mast cell activation syndrome. Epi pens for allergy’s etc.

Actually , I was taking Wellbutrin back in 2018 when I abruptly stopped and started having issues very soon after. It blocks norepinephrine uptake. I wonder if that affected it somehow.

@pubh12 After such a long time the receptors would have regulated, I doubt that any under- or over-regulations to the detriment of cholinesterase remain even if welbutrin is actually used to lower acetylcholine (I don't know in what way, I have to check). If you have no sympathetic response / norepinephrine it means that acetylcholine prevails and you are stuck in the parasympathetic state you most likely also have cortisol resistance (it may mean cortisol initially rose and now fell), low sex hormones. You should check all this, also the skin/skin situation.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals