Ray Peat Diet / Protocol Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BingDing

I like "generative energy", especially once I twigged that it implies the opposite of the degenerative diseases.

BTW, Peat has never said 2-3g of protein/kg of body weight, AFAIK. He cited a study that found 1g/kg body weight was good and often says 80-100g of protein/day. I think people should be more careful about misrepresenting their own ideas as Peat's.

narouz said:
Kasper said:
...I don't think there is any diet, that is as restricted as this. Let's be honest, can you think of any ? I dont say this to rant about the diet, cause I think he may be pretty right, but I find it strange that Ray Peat insist there is no Ray Peat diet or protocol, but when you ask him which food to eat or not to eat, he comes with the most restricted list any dieterian has ever come up with.

And yet--see some of my old threads about Peat diet and pleasure/appetite/intuition--
the overwhelming majority of posters
insisted that such a diet was the least restrictive they'd ever eaten
(or, alternatively, that they enjoyed and welcomed the restrictiveness,
which made it pleasurable and satisfying :D ),
and declared that the diet was the most satisfying they had ever eaten!
Yes, I've tried quite a few, and I think comparing Ray Peat's work to a "diet" is misleading. I think the word "diet" has really come to mean, in the common lingo, "don't eat". Be hungry, deprive yourself. No pain, no gain.

Peat never advises you to do that. Instead, he is like the wise man who knows where all the sweetest, best food can be found in the forest. He is just helping you to find it!

For example, just recently, I like this really simple panna cotta recipe --- dairy, gelatin, coconut oil, and honey. Imagine if I had this panna cotta as a child. We would never have called it a diet! We would have said "don't eat your dessert before your dinner"; or "don't eat too much" and save room for dessert.

Peat really attacks fundamental notions about what diet is in a way that might lead to greater social awareness, if people realized just how abusive their eating habits have been under all these other so-called diets.

BingDing said:
I like "generative energy", especially once I twigged that it implies the opposite of the degenerative diseases.

BTW, Peat has never said 2-3g of protein/kg of body weight, AFAIK. He cited a study that found 1g/kg body weight was good and often says 80-100g of protein/day. I think people should be more careful about misrepresenting their own ideas as Peat's.
I starred that because it comes from haidut's studies that are cited in the asterisk at the end.

I think Peat says it really depends on bodyweight and activity, as I wrote, and that he himself has often eaten well north of 150 grams of protein, even when he was sedentary. For example, a gallon of milk is 128 grams, 6 tablespoons of gelatin is another 42 grams. That gets you there already.

narouz

visionofstrength said:
narouz said:
My plate is full just making the case that a Peat-derived diet exists,
and that it would be a good thing for the forum to pursue. :D
I hope this helps, narouz....

Here are Ray Peat's suggested daily allowances --- which Jennifer has coined (earlier in this thread) as the RDA (Ray's Daily Allowances) --- for the various Peatian foods and supplements, gathered mostly from email exchanges.

If you're gaining weight as bodyfat, or having other metabolic issues, just ask yourself, are you getting Ray's Daily Allowances?!!

UNCOUPLERS
  • Thyroid: 40 mcg T4/10 mcg T3 once a day; 3 mcg T3 every few hours. Chew it up before swallowing.

Coffee: equivalent of 18 cups regular strength, 4.5 cups at 4x strength

Aspirin: 1 gram either in morning OR at bedtime, .5 grams every four hours through the day

Sleep: 8-8.5 hours, sound without panic, nightmares, or frequent waking

Red light: 750 watts clear flood incandescent, as needed depending on season for a total of 15 hours daylight.

CO2/bicarbonate: supplement with breathing or ingestion as needed, until 5-6% in exhaled breath;
MINERALS
  • Magnesium: 2 grams spread over the course of the day, to bowel tolerance, preferably in milk (27 mg per cup) , coffee (7 mg per cup) or magnesium bicarbonate (~50 mg per ounce).

Calcium: 5 grams spread over the course of the day, to bowel tolerance, preferably in milk (305 mg per cup) or calcium bicarbonate (~35 mg per ounce).

Sodium: salt food generously to taste

Potassium: one quart of orange juice.
PROTECTIVE STEROIDS
  • Progesterone: men - one drop men (3 mg); women - three drops (10 mg). frequency: as needed to resolve symptoms, provided thyroid (and for men DHEA/testosterone) is also supplemented in balance.

DHEA/testosterone: men - trace amount (5 mg) mixed with drop of progesterone; frequency: every few hours as needed to resolve symptoms (i.e., low testosterone).
NAD+/NADH (anti-lipolytic)
  • Niacinamide: 250 mg every few hours

Aspirin: see above, uncouplers.
GSH/GSSG (Tissue oxidation)
  • Thiamine: 300 mg every few hours

DMSO/MSM: if needed for therapeutic purposes

Methylene blue: suggested dosage not yet referenced in Peat's email. Studies say 2 mg/kg of bodyweight is safe.
FAT
  • IMPORTANT: 0-2% unsaturated fat!!!

Coconut/MCT oil: a teaspoon several times throughout the day, depending on activity and energy requirements.

Egg yolks: for fat soluble nutrients, one or two, depending on bodyweight

Liver: for fat soluble nutrients, once a week, or every few days, depending on bodyweight
PROTEIN
  • 2-3g/kg of body weight, divided into doses every two hours.* More if very active.

Gelatin: 6 tablespoons a day (42 grams protein)

Nonfat milk/cottage cheese: the rest

Potato juice: if digestion is impaired.

Very lean meat with cartilage intact: occasionally.
SUGAR
  • At least equal to protein intake. More if high cortisol or adrenaline.

Orange juice: 1 liter per 70 kg of bodyweight; ripe, no pulp.

Nonfat milk (lactose) or fruit sugar (fructose): the rest
VITAMINS
  • A: 5,000 IU; increase as needed if high stress

D: 1,000 IU; in 5:1 proportion to Vitamin A.

E: 400 mg/70 kg bodyweight

K2: 15-45 drops depending on liver function.
TRACE MINERALS
  • A few oysters once a week, or scallops.
ENDOTOXINS
  • Raw carrot; 1 per day, grated and then rinsed chewed well, with salt and coconut oil.

Activated charcoal: if digestive upset, 1/4 cup.

*See haidut's posts on protein dosing:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4085&p=49284
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4099&p=49517

VoS-
Not enough time to give this a good think and reply tonight,
but my general, brief take is
that while many of the things you list have, I'm sure,
a legit basis in something Peat said to someone,
I don't think they can really be said to accurately represent what Peat recommends
generally
to an "average" or "normal" person.

I understand that those terms are a bit, well, general,
but...he does make many such general recommendations
to such an average or normal audience.
There is really no other way to express a relatively concise summary.
From that individuals must make their own adjustments.

Because I don't have much time,
let me just note the supplement aspect of your list.
My view is that those are best kept separate,
because generally Peat seems to prefer little or no supplements--
he generally recommends people try to get everything from food sources if possible.
I do think your supplement ideas would be helpful as a separate thing,
but glancing over some of you numbers I'd have to review more carefully...
I see some that I question.

And the foods in my view are given short shrift.
But I think you just have a somewhat different project in mind than I do.

For me, just summarizing accurately Peat's recommendations about foods
is daunting enough.
I don't want to take on supplements too!

Your reference to haidut underlines my leanings about supplements.
haidut deserves to be inducted into the Peat Forum Hall of Fame.
I love reading his stuff.
But I've always felt that haidut is doing his own Peat-inspired thing.
Which is quite different from Peat's general dietary recommendations.
Just for example the emphasis in haidut's stuff on supplements in general
and amino acids in particular:
Peat is much much more reserved about or even down on those things:
contaminants, allergens, mega-dosing imbalancing, etc...

BingDing

dd99 said:
VoS, that's an excellent list. Thanks.

Except that it's wrong about a lot of stuff.

I think a lot of forum readers have taken way too much activated charcoal, based on VofS advice, for example.

VofS puts his protein recommendation on haidut, which does not answer, IMO. Lots of people have different opinions about how much protein to use, Dewitt on Peatarian.com, a very smart person, thinks 80-100g/day is too much. I still think people should make it clear about how their ideas are different from RP's.

I suspect that dd99 thinks that 2-3g/kg of body weight is a good target, and people who have even less exposure to RP's writings and ideas will think the same thing when they read that post. Without any context those thoughts would probably be unhealthy.

I have very little confidence in VofS because of his/her overly strong recommendations, which are often contradictory to what RP says, or extend Ray's ideas beyond what he actually says.

I hope you know, VofS, that you can post here without pretending to have more experience and knowledge than you actually do.

johns74

I think Peat's advice for vitamin E is 100 mg, not 400 mg. I think that can change also due to PUFA intake, and vitamin E stores.

My average vitamin E intake from supplements has been going down. I take a 500 mg capsule once a week or less often. Otherwise I get excessive salt cravings, I think because I have been accumulating vitamin E for some time. I think at some point I'll take something the like the mainstream RDA, 15 mg.

That said, you can take it every day when you have PUFA stores, or little vitamin E stored.

johns74 said:
I think Peat's advice for vitamin E is 100 mg, not 400 mg. I think that can change also due to PUFA intake, and vitamin E stores.

My average vitamin E intake from supplements has been going down. I take a 500 mg capsule once a week or less often. Otherwise I get excessive salt cravings, I think because I have been accumulating vitamin E for some time. I think at some point I'll take something the like the mainstream RDA, 15 mg.

That said, you can take it every day when you have PUFA stores, or little vitamin E stored.
I believe you may be correct. A quick search yields this:
Ray Peat said:
Iron destroys vitamin E, so vitamin E should be taken as a supplement. It shouldn't be taken at the same time as the iron-contaminated food, because iron reacts with it in the stomach. About 100 mg. per day is adequate, though our requirement increases with age, as our tissue iron stores increase

I was recalling this:
Ray Peat said:
Many women with abnormal Pap smears, even with a biopsy showing the so·called “carcinoma in situ,” have returned to normal in just two months with a diet including the following: 90 grams of protein, 500 mg. of magnesium as chloride, 100,000 units of vitamin A, 400 units of vitamin E. 5 mg. folic acid, 100 mg. pantothenic acid, 100 mg. of B6 and niacinamide, and SOD mg. of vitamin C, with progesterone and thyroid as needed.
I corrected it. Thanks!

johns74

By the way, 400 "units" of vitamin E probably refer to IU, international units. That's 266 mg.

BingDing said:
dd99 said:
VoS, that's an excellent list. Thanks.

Except that it's wrong about a lot of stuff.

I think a lot of forum readers have taken way too much activated charcoal, based on VofS advice, for example.

VofS puts his protein recommendation on haidut, which does not answer, IMO. Lots of people have different opinions about how much protein to use, Dewitt on Peatarian.com, a very smart person, thinks 80-100g/day is too much. I still think people should make it clear about how their ideas are different from RP's.

I suspect that dd99 thinks that 2-3g/kg of body weight is a good target, and people who have even less exposure to RP's writings and ideas will think the same thing when they read that post. Without any context those thoughts would probably be unhealthy.

I have very little confidence in VofS because of his/her overly strong recommendations, which are often contradictory to what RP says, or extend Ray's ideas beyond what he actually says.

I hope you know, VofS, that you can post here without pretending to have more experience and knowledge than you actually do.
I'm the first to say I have little experience or knowledge of science other than what I've learned from Peat. I think people like Dewitt rely too much on what they think they learn in their university training, or on hopelessly misguided studies that they have read, and do not take Peat for Peat, as I try to.

Peat himself thinks university training in biology is a kind of fraud and brainwashing. I feel lucky I escaped that!

That said, if you have references to Peat's work, or to studies he cites, rather than to Dewitt, by all means, please let me know? I wish to learn!

For example, I recall that the 1/4 cup dosage of activated charcoal is derived from a study on charcoal that Peat cites. It's also the dosage given to millions of people in ERs for poison control. But if you have Peat references that prove me wrong, please, I want to know.

narouz said:
And the foods in my view are given short shrift.
But I think you just have a somewhat different project in mind than I do.

For me, just summarizing accurately Peat's recommendations about foods
is daunting enough.
I don't know much about what Peat's recommended for food, other than the food he is said to eat.

If you've got references in Peat's work or email to food recommendations, please let me know, when you have time? I'd like to add that.

narouz said:
I've always felt that haidut is doing his own Peat-inspired thing.
Which is quite different from Peat's general dietary recommendations.
Just for example the emphasis in haidut's stuff on supplements in general
and amino acids in particular:
Peat is much much more reserved about or even down on those things:
contaminants, allergens, mega-dosing imbalancing, etc...
Yes, I haven't included any of haidut's recommendations here, although I myself happen to agree with many of them, in my own very limited experience.

These are the just the RDA: Ray's Daily Allowances, for all Peatian nutrition, gathered I hope literally from Peat's own words, or references he's made.

These are not minimums, which could be lower, as BingDing points out in his critique.

These are suggestions Peat has made for a kind of optimal nutrition, and high metabolic rate.

SAFarmer

Such_Saturation said:
Man, all this time thinking I was on a modified William Brown diet!?

[http://jn.nutrition.org/content/16/6/511.full.pdf]

Please, stop wasting your time.

Great post ! I am always thinking of this study, and laughing by myself when I see the LC people praise the benefits of a HF diet and saying there is no proof that a LF diet is good. Brown tried so hard to prove a No Fat diet is detrimental to health and this study, his own design, disproved him on so many fronts ...

SAFarmer said:
Such_Saturation said:
Man, all this time thinking I was on a modified William Brown diet!?

[http://jn.nutrition.org/content/16/6/511.full.pdf]

Please, stop wasting your time.

Great post ! I am always thinking of this study, and laughing by myself when I see the LC people praise the benefits of a HF diet and saying there is no proof that a LF diet is good. Brown tried so hard to prove a No Fat diet is detrimental to health and this study, his own design, disproved him on so many fronts ...

There seems to be a crazy amount of research from the early 1900's that people don't know about or they think comes from some kind of magical steampunk poopoo land and it's automatically wrong.

dd99

BingDing said:
No, I went down that route for a few years when doing heavy weights. I'm happy sticking to 80-120g.

I should have said that I think the list is a good first effort at summarising some of Peat's recommendations. Obviously, you can't just follow it blindly and need to perceive think act.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

VOS,
Thank you for taking the time to make this list. I knew you might catch some flak for even trying to make a "protocol", I'm sure you knew that as well. I find it interesting that no-one on this forum has ever tried to do this before. (lo, a Peat approved "counselor", Benedicte Mai Lerche, has a protocol - the biochemnordic nutritional Program)
Dr. Peat is not going to create a protocol for two reasons, First, everyone is different and he believes people should get there by trial and experimentation. Second, he doesn't want to end up like W.F. Koch, run out of dodge by the government.

So Dr. Peat puts it all out there but it takes a forum like this to help individuals piece it all together. I've seen many posts here where a member lays out their problems and people chime in with things to check, steps to take, supplements to order etc. A practical, written guide, used as a starting point, is what I see as the logical progression of this forum.
Right now, this forum is either, justifying Dr. Peat's work through current studies, justifying Dr. Peat's work through personal examples, or helping people get results through advice and suggestions. What VOS is doing is just helping people figure it out through advice and suggestions. Simply a starting point.

That being said, I like this list VOS has created. I might add the caveat that this is an incremental procedure and may need to be performed in stages. I suggest this because someone new to Peat may only be protein deficient and may not need to advance all the way to supplements.

If we can all agree that the items on VOS's list are important steps to becoming "Peat healthy", then perhaps we should scour the net for clarification on things like, how much protein is recommended or how much charcoal to use. Once a general consensus is reached, we can post that as the best recommendation. Who knows, maybe even Dr. Peat can chime in on some of these.

I guess in the end, I personally would feel better knowing that a 1000+ member forum got together and created a list of things I should address when trying to go Peat. This would be much more helpful than reading all of Dr. Peat's work, trying several thing's on my own and then bouncing the results of the forum wall.

Philomath said:
This would be much more helpful than reading all of Dr. Peat's work, trying several thing's on my own and then bouncing the results of the forum wall.

But, this would perhaps imply you either:

think these ideas about nutrition are perfect and/or unworthy of continuous flow and adaptation;

think you will simply "try out" this thing in the same mindset you have tried out many diets in the past, an approach which we can infer has failed unless you have quit diets which were working well, and thus an approach we can rightfully say should terminate or at least steer clear from any affiliations with Ray Peat's person.

aquaman

visionofstrength said:
narouz said:
My plate is full just making the case that a Peat-derived diet exists,
and that it would be a good thing for the forum to pursue. :D
I hope this helps, narouz....

Here are Ray Peat's suggested daily allowances --- which Jennifer has coined (earlier in this thread) as the RDA (Ray's Daily Allowances) --- for the various Peatian foods and supplements, gathered mostly from email exchanges.

If you're gaining weight as bodyfat, or having other metabolic issues, just ask yourself, are you getting Ray's Daily Allowances?!!

UNCOUPLERS
  • Thyroid: 40 mcg T4/10 mcg T3 once a day; 3 mcg T3 every few hours. Chew it up before swallowing.

Coffee: equivalent of 18 cups regular strength, 4.5 cups at 4x strength

Aspirin: 1 gram either in morning OR at bedtime, .5 grams every four hours through the day

Sleep: 8-8.5 hours, sound without panic, nightmares, or frequent waking

Red light: 750 watts clear flood incandescent, as needed depending on season for a total of 15 hours daylight.

CO2/bicarbonate: supplement with breathing or ingestion as needed, until 5-6% in exhaled breath;
MINERALS
  • Magnesium: 2 grams spread over the course of the day, to bowel tolerance, preferably in milk (27 mg per cup) , coffee (7 mg per cup) or magnesium bicarbonate (~50 mg per ounce).

Calcium: 5 grams spread over the course of the day, to bowel tolerance, preferably in milk (305 mg per cup) or calcium bicarbonate (~35 mg per ounce).

Sodium: salt food generously to taste

Potassium: one quart of orange juice.
PROTECTIVE STEROIDS
  • Progesterone: men - one drop men (3 mg); women - three drops (10 mg). frequency: as needed to resolve symptoms, provided thyroid (and for men DHEA/testosterone) is also supplemented in balance.

DHEA/testosterone: men - trace amount (5 mg) mixed with drop of progesterone; frequency: every few hours as needed to resolve symptoms (i.e., low testosterone).
NAD+/NADH (anti-lipolytic)
  • Niacinamide: 250 mg every few hours

Aspirin: see above, uncouplers.
GSH/GSSG (Tissue oxidation)
  • Thiamine: 300 mg every few hours

DMSO/MSM: if needed for therapeutic purposes

Methylene blue: suggested dosage not yet referenced in Peat's email. Studies say 2 mg/kg of bodyweight is safe.
FAT
  • IMPORTANT: 0-2% unsaturated fat!!!

Coconut/MCT oil: a teaspoon several times throughout the day, depending on activity and energy requirements.

Egg yolks: for fat soluble nutrients, one or two, depending on bodyweight

Liver: for fat soluble nutrients, once a week, or every few days, depending on bodyweight
PROTEIN
  • 2-3g/kg of body weight, divided into doses every two hours.* More if very active.

Gelatin: 6 tablespoons a day (42 grams protein)

Nonfat milk/cottage cheese: the rest

Potato juice: if digestion is impaired.

Very lean meat with cartilage intact: occasionally.
SUGAR
  • At least equal to protein intake. More if high cortisol or adrenaline.

Orange juice: 1 liter per 70 kg of bodyweight; ripe, no pulp.

Nonfat milk (lactose) or fruit sugar (fructose): the rest
VITAMINS
  • A: 5,000 IU; increase as needed if high stress

D: 1,000 IU; in 5:1 proportion to Vitamin A.

E: 100 mg/70 kg bodyweight, increasing with age when iron stores increase [Edit per johns74: can in theory decrease to 0 when PUFAs and iron are minimal]

K2: 15-45 drops depending on liver function.
TRACE MINERALS
  • A few oysters once a week, or scallops.
ENDOTOXINS
  • Raw carrot; 1 per day, grated and then rinsed chewed well, with salt and coconut oil.

Activated charcoal: if digestive upset, 1/4 cup.

*See haidut's posts on protein dosing:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4085&p=49284
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4099&p=49517

The dangerous thing with this, is that it makes it seem that Peat is very strong on using ALL of these supplements continually, at the same time.

In virtually none of his interviews have I heard him mention using multiple supplements concurrently, apart from his normal recommendation of thyroid, potentially with progesterone and some Vit E. He does refer people to certain supplements based on their questions. Maybe if we all check through the transcripts we can confirm this, it's more of a loose memory.

In some he actively warns against continue supplement use.

Josh Rubin who has worked very closely with Ray, warns against using supplements. Say what you will about him but he's actually worked with multiple clients, which I'm almost certain no one on here has.

One thing, I've never ever heard him recommend the equivalent of 18 cups of coffee a day! Sounds like madness. I think i'd die if I had this much coffee.

Where has he recommended 250mg of niacinamide every few hours? and 300mg of thiamine every few hours?

Never heard him mention measuring Co2 and getting to 5-6%.

I think a lot of what you have posted is your interpretation of his stuff, and shouldn't be taken as what he has written or spoken about.

eg a quote from weight loss KMUD:

I only recommend a small teaspoon of coconut oil three times a day.

You say a tablespoon multiple times per day. It's a small thing but a clear example.

I may be wrong - why don't you go through all of your comments above and put a citation of an actual quote from Ray which backs them up?

dd99 said:
BingDing said:
No, I went down that route for a few years when doing heavy weights. I'm happy sticking to 80-120g.

I should have said that I think the list is a good first effort at summarising some of Peat's recommendations. Obviously, you can't just follow it blindly and need to perceive think act.
My feeling is that Peat's suggestions about optimal nutrition, and increased protein and sugar, are things anyone can do to boost metabolic rate, when it needs boosting, such as for osteoporosis, especially in the presence of unsaturated fats.
Ray Peat said:
The oxidation of proteins caused by free radicals is increased with aging and by the use of unsaturated fats, and it contributes to tissue atrophy, including the age-related shrinkage of the bones. In animal studies, “adequate” dietary protein, 13.8% of the diet (equivalent to about 80 grams per day for a person) is associated with more oxidative damage to tissue proteins than the very high protein diets, 25.7% or 51.3%, that would be equivalent to about 150 or 300 grams of protein daily for a person.[27] Yet, many physicians recommend a low protein diet to protect against osteoporosis.
In other places he mentions that adequate protein seems to be at least 70-100 grams.
Ray Peat said:
With a diet high in protein (e.g., at least 70-100 grams per day, including eggs) and vitamin A (not carotene), I have found that the dose of progesterone can be reduced each month.
I guess the takeaway for me has been, if your metabolic rate is good, you can subsist on less protein.

But if you have metabolic issues, you may want to double or triple protein (and sugar in proportion).

aquaman said:
The dangerous thing with this, is that it makes it seem that Peat is very strong on using ALL of these supplements continually, at the same time.

In virtually none of his interviews have I heard him mention using multiple supplements concurrently, apart from his normal recommendation of thyroid, potentially with progesterone and some Vit E. He does refer people to certain supplements based on their questions. Maybe if we all check through the transcripts we can confirm this, it's more of a loose memory.

In some he actively warns against continue supplement use.

Josh Rubin who has worked very closely with Ray, warns against using supplements. Say what you will about him but he's actually worked with multiple clients, which I'm almost certain no one on here has.

One thing, I've never ever heard him recommend the equivalent of 18 cups of coffee a day! Sounds like madness. I think i'd die if I had this much coffee.

Where has he recommended 250mg of niacinamide every few hours? and 300mg of thiamine every few hours?

Never heard him mention measuring Co2 and getting to 5-6%.

I think a lot of what you have posted is your interpretation of his stuff, and shouldn't be taken as what he has written or spoken about.

eg a quote from weight loss KMUD:

I only recommend a small teaspoon of coconut oil three times a day.

You say a tablespoon multiple times per day. It's a small thing but a clear example.
Yes, these are all doses taken literally from his work or from email, though in some cases (small frequent doses), from email with me.

The coffee in particular comes from an exchange on this forum among haidut, mittir and me, and mittir's email to Peat. Like you I am a coffee lover, but questioned the high coffee/caffeine dose that haidut was proposing. Mittir wrote to Peat and got an immediate reply saying that Peat drinks that much coffee in a day. I was quite surprised, and have since tried it myself. I have to say, it works for me! and I never would have thought I would say that!

As philomath points out, you should work up gradually, and always take your coffee with plenty of food. I actually use gelatin.

I don't have any sense that Peat would advise against doing all these strategies in combination, if your metabolic issues warrant it. His latest May, July, September and November newsletters have all made the case for combination strategies.

PS. I thought I said, or meant to say a teaspoon of coconut oil. You did tell me that before. Will fix that.

PPS. at your suggestion, I'm going to add that he's also said you need to look at your own response to all these things, especially if you are experiencing headache, nausea, constipation or diarrhea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals