Low Toxin Diet 50/50 Salt Recipe - A Great Way to Get More Potassium

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hattip to Dr. Garrett Smith for this recipe. It is a great way to get more potassium in your diet. The example below if for making 2 cups. You can always double up if you need more.

50% Potassium Chloride - 1 cup
50% Salt 1 cup
1/4 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar

I put all the ingredients in a glass mason jar and then close it up with a plastic lid (I don't like using metal with this) and then shake it up very very well. The use regularly like regular salt, always salting to taste.
For salt I personally use: Pure Fine Sea Salt

And for the cream of tartar I usually double the amount to 1/2 teaspoon but that is only my personal preference.

Morten

Forum Supporter
Hattip to Dr. Garrett Smith for this recipe. It is a great way to get more potassium in your diet. The example below if for making 2 cups. You can always double up if you need more.

For salt I personally use: Pure Fine Sea Salt

And for the cream of tartar I usually double the amount to 1/2 teaspoon but that is only my personal preference.
Is Tartar some kind of stone?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

DanDare

Forum Supporter
Regarding regular sodium chloride salt I have heard one is better off with mined rock salt rather than evaporated sea salt, due to today the oceans being more polluted than the oceans (that evaporated to form rock salt) in the distant past. Makes sense however the difference could be insignificant

Ok good discussion in link in.second reply to this thread :

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals