AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Wow, this is pretty impressive! I have similar effects when combining androsterone + Pansterone, but in my case the andro dose has to be kept below the pansterone dose or at most equal to it to avoid the sleep disturbances you noticed. Androsterone is a GABA agonist and increases noradrenaline turnover, and either one of these can interfere with sleep. But so far when using andro in doses below 5mg even an hour before bed does not disturb sleep as long as it is taken with the 5mg pansterone. I think the pregnenolone/DHEA negate the effects of andro on noradrenaline, and this prevents the sleep disturbance.
Could I just take Allop with Androsterone to negate the effects of andro on noradrenaline, if I do not want to take DHEA at bedtime (in case it affects sleep)?

nick21521

Forum Supporter
So I have been taking andro now for a few days. I am a PFS sufferer. I have to say this is some incredible stuff. Has anyone been taking this long term? I have been experiencing all of the positive effects everyone else has mentioned from 2 drops to the scrotum. Calming, mood enhancer, libido/confidence increase. I got a spontaneous erection on the train this morning without stimulation from my hand for the first time in 5+ years. About 10 minutes after i apply it, I also feel a strange relaxation feeling in my chest/lungs, almost as if my lungs were a muscle that has finally relaxed after being chronically tense. Very strange sensation, but feels good.

One thing that has been throwing me off though, It seems to be improving my hair loss? (sill hanging in there due to massive 5AR suppression, once I came off finasteride my hair shedding stayed low, my serum DHT is way below reference range even though I have normal testosterone).

Is it possible that DHT derived via the androsterone pathway behaves differently than DHT derived from 5AR being produced locally in tissue? Maybe its suppressing natural DHT production? My hair shedding seems to have slowed and the "DHT itch" it gone. Hair also feels softer. I am very prone to hair loss. I tried TRT last year for 3 months and quit because the only thing it did was drastically increase my hair loss, no relief from PFS symptoms at all.

Maybe I just haven't been using it long enough and the hair loss will kick in soon.

Also - Everyone keeps talking about the scent. I barely smell it at all (tocopherol version).

nick21521

Forum Supporter
Looks like I spoke too soon about the hair loss. It must have just taken a few days to build up but it is definitely greatly increasing my hair shedding. Its just very different than my usual hair loss because i'm not getting the "DHT itch" this time. Actually it feels more like the way my hair was shedding before I used finasteride. I definitely think andro could potentially be a cure for PFS sufferers. This stuff is amazing.
So I have been taking andro now for a few days. I am a PFS sufferer. I have to say this is some incredible stuff. Has anyone been taking this long term? I have been experiencing all of the positive effects everyone else has mentioned from 2 drops to the scrotum. Calming, mood enhancer, libido/confidence increase. I got a spontaneous erection on the train this morning without stimulation from my hand for the first time in 5+ years. About 10 minutes after i apply it, I also feel a strange relaxation feeling in my chest/lungs, almost as if my lungs were a muscle that has finally relaxed after being chronically tense. Very strange sensation, but feels good.

One thing that has been throwing me off though, It seems to be improving my hair loss? (sill hanging in there due to massive 5AR suppression, once I came off finasteride my hair shedding stayed low, my serum DHT is way below reference range even though I have normal testosterone).

Is it possible that DHT derived via the androsterone pathway behaves differently than DHT derived from 5AR being produced locally in tissue? Maybe its suppressing natural DHT production? My hair shedding seems to have slowed and the "DHT itch" it gone. Hair also feels softer. I am very prone to hair loss. I tried TRT last year for 3 months and quit because the only thing it did was drastically increase my hair loss, no relief from PFS symptoms at all.

Maybe I just haven't been using it long enough and the hair loss will kick in soon.

Also - Everyone keeps talking about the scent. I barely smell it at all (tocopherol version).

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals