Another example disproving Ray Peat in several ways

Warrior

The eye of horus seems to stay on your mind. Ironic because its actually, quite literally inside your head so technically you're scared of yourself which really says everything, doesn't it? How's the view from the cave? Seen any nice symbols recently? Freedom from a ball and chain ringing any bells or did you miss that detail?

pineal-gland-and-eye-of-horus.jpg

I could break down the actual links to Jesus but won't because, as you said previously, you'd rather not think about these kind of things and prefer to keep your research to one medium, one perspective and one thought process.

Thank you for taking your time to share this warning though, I appreciate you doing what you think is best to help the rest. As am I so at least on that much we're in agreement except I speak to the 8% with the eyes to see and mind to comprehend beyond the shadow play on the walls of the cave the rest are within...

Momma

The eye of horus seems to stay on your mind. Ironic because its actually, quite literally inside your head so technically you're scared of yourself which really says everything, doesn't it? How's the view from the cave? Seen any nice symbols recently? Freedom from a ball and chain ringing any bells or did you miss that detail?

pineal-gland-and-eye-of-horus.jpg

I could break down the actual links to Jesus but won't because, as you said previously, you'd rather not think about these kind of things and prefer to keep your research to one medium, one perspective and one thought process.

Thank you for taking your time to share this warning though, I appreciate you doing what you think is best to help the rest. As am I so at least on that much we're in agreement except I speak to the 8% with the eyes to see and mind to comprehend beyond the shadow play on the walls of the cave the rest are within...
Irony.

JamesGatz

Shaitan confirmed.

It's 2023, I'd be more careful with your image if I were you "warrior".

And you can be in no doubt, that is a friendly advisory.
Honestly ? Now his personality makes sense

You see his diamond earrings in the video? Diamonds are Carbon, Carbon rocks OBLITERATE GABA and need to be balanced with something pro-GABA - makes you depressed and nihilistic about everything so honestly I NOW SEE why his personality is the way it is

ThinPicking

Honestly ? Now his personality makes sense

You see his diamond earrings in the video? Diamonds are Carbon, Carbon rocks OBLITERATE GABA and need to be balanced with something pro-GABA - makes you depressed and nihilistic about everything so honestly I NOW SEE why his personality is the way it is
Mr Gatz I think Ms Blossom's words here really cut the mustard.

Some of us realise it and some of us don't. No one is a saint down here all of the time. And some of us are worse than that. We just have to try and be as conscious as we can and remember, preferably at all times, who we're working for and why.

There's validity about this as a thought form, even for people who aren't religious and/or people who haven't arrived at faith.

If it makes sense to you "now", get ahead of it next time. You're surrounded with tests. Have a great weekend chap.

PeskyPeater

Anti-aging effect by Time-restricted feeding.
She is supressing mTOR by running before breakfast, this in turn increasing it's expression. Although it damages chromosones. THis increases life span via improved autophagy at old age.
Early Time-Restricted Feeding Improves 24-Hour Glucose Levels and Affects Markers of the Circadian Clock, Aging, and Autophagy in Humans

Abstract​

Time-restricted feeding (TRF) is a form of intermittent fasting that involves having a longer daily fasting period. Preliminary studies report that TRF improves cardiometabolic health in rodents and humans. Here, we performed the first study to determine how TRF affects gene expression, circulating hormones, and diurnal patterns in cardiometabolic risk factors in humans. Eleven overweight adults participated in a 4-day randomized crossover study where they ate between 8 am and 2 pm (early TRF (eTRF)) and between 8 am and 8 pm (control schedule). Participants underwent continuous glucose monitoring, and blood was drawn to assess cardiometabolic risk factors, hormones, and gene expression in whole blood cells. Relative to the control schedule, eTRF decreased mean 24-hour glucose levels by 4 ± 1 mg/dl (p = 0.0003) and glycemic excursions by 12 ± 3 mg/dl (p = 0.001). In the morning before breakfast, eTRF increased ketones, cholesterol, and the expression of the stress response and aging gene SIRT1 and the autophagy gene LC3A (all p < 0.04), while in the evening, it tended to increase brain-derived neurotropic factor (BNDF; p = 0.10) and also increased the expression of MTOR (p = 0.007), a major nutrient-sensing protein that regulates cell growth. eTRF also altered the diurnal patterns in cortisol and the expression of several circadian clock genes (p < 0.05). eTRF improves 24-hour glucose levels, alters lipid metabolism and circadian clock gene expression, and may also increase autophagy and have anti-aging effects in humans.

joaquin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals