Anti-EMF Pendants

Velve921

What does everyone think of these pendants against EMF?

Jon2547

Pendants do not work. They don't. Save your money.

I'm moderately electrosensitive since at least 2007.

I just saw on Danny Roddy's show that he bought an EMF tent from Mercola. That is something that I am considering buying because it does appear that they do work.

Rick K

I think that PT Barnum was right. I invested in very high end audio and some of the crap that was sold in that market included a stone figure you would place somewhere in the room that would enhance the sound as well as interconnect cables that improved the sound as they were made from elements unknown to our periodic table and could be had for a mere $5,000 for a one meter length.
The sad thing is, is that these items sold like hotcakes. The world is full of idiots who will believe anything they're to... wait, did you guys hear about a new killer cold virus that came from eating infected bats?

Rick K

orangeUglad

They don't work. :/ My family member purchased a pendant and did a test with the EMF reader.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Thanks for sharing! Appreciate everyone’s thoughts.

Pistachio

Never believed them. Only trust faraday cage science to block EMFs.

Dr. B

I just saw on Danny Roddy's show that he bought an EMF tent from Mercola. That is something that I am considering buying because it does appear that they do work.

any experience with the mercola emf tent? i also saw it mentioned on his show and am interested in buying it. would the benefits be significant? i guess its something you can just use for sleeping really? so how beneficial would its impact be if you already dont use much smart devices, sleep away from a wifi router etc

Jon2547

I'm glad you asked. I had to return it. I was very disappointed. When I first got it, I was very certain that this was going to be a good product. So I confidently put a phone inside the tent, zipped it up, and then went to my computer and sent a text message from Google Voice. The text went thru and the tent did not block the signal.

I tried this test several times. I even got inside the tent and sent messages from my phone.

I got in touch with Mercola customer service and what it amounts to is that the tent only slightly minimizes the EMFs. It does not completely block them.

Whatever tiny amount of EMF blocking the tent may actually do, it won't outweigh the stuffiness of sleeping inside of it.

Dr. B

I'm glad you asked. I had to return it. I was very disappointed. When I first got it, I was very certain that this was going to be a good product. So I confidently put a phone inside the tent, zipped it up, and then went to my computer and sent a text message from Google Voice. The text went thru and the tent did not block the signal.

I tried this test several times. I even got inside the tent and sent messages from my phone.

I got in touch with Mercola customer service and what it amounts to is that the tent only slightly minimizes the EMFs. It does not completely block them.

Whatever tiny amount of EMF blocking the tent may actually do, it won't outweigh the stuffiness of sleeping inside of it.
oh that sucks man. thats vague wording so you cant really tell about the impact its having. is that how you test these things, if the phone receives texts while inside the tent it means its failing to block them?
is there anything that can actually be done then to protect from EMFS or is it basically avoiding wifi, drinking milk good diet etc.
I wonder how bad it would be if youre working at some of these modern office buildings like for a big tech firm or accounting or consulting firm. these company offices have all the latest high tech features and devices... I cant imagine how harmful it would be working in a place like that. Like at home you have one wifi router although in a neighborhood all the other houses have their own router. I feel in these office buildings there would be much more routers present, and in much closer proximity to each other. Plus theres a hundred different 'smart' devices like the smart speakers and bluetooth and idk what else.
Did you have issues returning the Mercola product. I wonder what Dannys thoughts on it are?

Jon2547

Mercola customer service was very easy to deal with. I did have to pay return shipping which came to $36 by USPS.

The tent may have benefit for someone living really close to a cell tower or other situations that have stronger EMFs.

One thing that I have a difficult time contending with is the cord that is on a laptop. When a laptop is both plugged in and turned on, the power cord that has a transformer (brick) spews off a field that messes with my heart.

Pistachio

Aaronia in Germany sells some good quality faraday cages, but one is better off making their own.

Dr. B

Mercola customer service was very easy to deal with. I did have to pay return shipping which came to $36 by USPS.

The tent may have benefit for someone living really close to a cell tower or other situations that have stronger EMFs.

One thing that I have a difficult time contending with is the cord that is on a laptop. When a laptop is both plugged in and turned on, the power cord that has a transformer (brick) spews off a field that messes with my heart.
Hey man looked into it further and Danny Roddy claims exact opposite of your experience he said he couldnt get his cell access in the tent or make any calls

Jon2547

Hey man looked into it further and Danny Roddy claims exact opposite of your experience he said he couldnt get his cell access in the tent or make any calls
I saw that and it is what prompted me to buy it. But unfortunately that is not what happened to me. Perhaps I was sent a defective product. It did not appear to be defective. And the gentleman on the phone with customer service as much as said that it will not completely block out all signals.

74one

I believe that in our world electro smog meter is a must have device! I bought mine from Cornet manufacturer about 5 years ago and still use it almost every day. If you do not have device to check RF and EMF fields and wish to protect your sleeping place, you could use following materials to block RF and EMF radiation from outside - aluminum mosquito net for window and Mylar rescue blanket with aluminum foil like this Amazon product ASIN B000Y8Q4G2View: https://www.amazon.com/Primacare-Foil-Mylar-Rescue-Blanket/dp/B000Y8Q4G2

Each layer of aluminum mosquito net and/or aluminum foil rescue blanket will reduce power of radiation about 8-10 times. I had to use 5 separate layers of aluminum mosquito nets on window and aluminum foil on walls to protect my bedroom from cell phone antennas installed 2000 feet away and facing my bedroom

Ben.

I believe that in our world electro smog meter is a must have device! I bought mine from Cornet manufacturer about 5 years ago and still use it almost every day. If you do not have device to check RF and EMF fields and wish to protect your sleeping place, you could use following materials to block RF and EMF radiation from outside - aluminum mosquito net for window and Mylar rescue blanket with aluminum foil like this Amazon product ASIN B000Y8Q4G2View: https://www.amazon.com/Primacare-Foil-Mylar-Rescue-Blanket/dp/B000Y8Q4G2

Each layer of aluminum mosquito net and/or aluminum foil rescue blanket will reduce power of radiation about 8-10 times. I had to use 5 separate layers of aluminum mosquito nets on window and aluminum foil on walls to protect my bedroom from cell phone antennas installed 2000 feet away and facing my bedroom

You've set this up on all walls in your bedroom?

Have you noticed a difference in sleep quality/wellbeing? Have you tried testing it with a person not aware of it to exclude a placebo effect?

Hugh Johnson

Have you tested many of them?

74one

You've set this up on all walls in your bedroom?

Have you noticed a difference in sleep quality/wellbeing? Have you tried testing it with a person not aware of it to exclude a placebo effect?
At some point I suddenly began to wake up in the middle of the night and later could not sleep thru the night as before, I did not realized at first that this could be from RF/EMF radiation, only in a week I tested my bedroom - the level of radiation exceeded norm 30000 times, then I started looking for the source and saw cell phone antennas 2000 feet away. I used strips of aluminum cooking foil, I secured them with the scotch to the wall and window facing antennas. In a couple of days after that my sleep pattern returned back to normal. In my case there was no placebo effect, my body reacted to the RF/EMF radiation stress without my knowledge it exist, and after I blocked radiation my sleep pattern returned back to normal
I did not change anything else, no medications or supplements

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals