Are Bacillus Subtilis And B. Licheniformis Probiotics Peaty? Lactic Acid Production

Sam321

Attachments

• 20210426_190216.jpg
    20210426_190216.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 73
OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I took my first dose of B. Subtilis / B. Licheniformis the day before yesterday.

Today, I have the worst Herxheimer reaction I've ever had in my life.

This stuff is powerful.

Sam321

I took my first dose of B. Subtilis / B. Licheniformis the day before yesterday.

Today, I have the worst Herxheimer reaction I've ever had in my life.

This stuff is powerful.
Damn dude. Ya some synthesizes antibiotics.

GenericName86

Everyone is different man. Just start slow. Ray or that guy aren't infallible, follow how you feel
I'm currently trying out L. Reuteri 6475 and I'm feeling pretty good so far, I'll stay the course with this and perhaps try the megaspore down the line, depending. I have read good things from people that have tried it though.

Daniil

It looks like I need to reduce the amount of these bacteria. Amoxicillin doesn't work. Does anyone know how to do this?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

It looks like I need to reduce the amount of these bacteria. Amoxicillin doesn't work. Does anyone know how to do this?
Black cumin seed / Nigella Sativa

Really interesting that B. Subtilis is considered human pathogenic bacteria by authors of this study

Daniil

Black cumin seed / Nigella Sativa

Really interesting that B. Subtilis is considered human pathogenic bacteria by authors of this study
Thank you, do you have to eat them whole?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals