At my wits end - severe lifelong ADHD turned into debilitating fatigue

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
About your dream, idk what the fox is exactly. Your foot is something you stand on, could be your pride.
I do vaguely remember seeing parasites a week or so ago. Maybe I can start with that.

Also I don’t know if i’m convinced about the harleem oil. i’ve had die off from other things in the past but it comes back. Don’t know if I need to target some root cause. Not sure.

Dealing with some fever or flu the past few days. might be a big reason for feeling strange. I keep falling asleep and just had a dream where I was building a scaffold. or trying to. Strange world sometimes.

Last edited:

Healthseeker

I thought about your dream, what if the fox is some idea you had, that's why it was pregnant.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I thought about your dream, what if the fox is some idea you had, that's why it was pregnant.
I then picked it up by the scruff of the neck and paraded it through the countryside.

Last time I saw a fox when I was 12 I got so scared I jumped in a pool of cow ***t and almost drowned.

Why was the fox black? There’s even a black cow on my calendar and I saw a black cat stare at me today.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Also the fox had a loving presence about it until I shot it then it started attacking me.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Eating garlic seems to clear my head. Roman warriors thought that that garlic gave them superpowers but they were just treating lead poisoning.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Wtf is the point of going on anymore? Everything I try works for a while then backfires it seems. No energy in the brain to have a productive conversation with a doctor at this point.

I did the spit test for candida and it seems positive? (Look it up if you need to).

I don’t know what gives me the strength to carry on. No relationships no friends. Half the time I try talk to someone I just end up rambling about bs.

Do I just surrender myself to god at this point?

My mother won’t tell me the truth about what procedures etc I got as a child. Apparently born without tonsils....

Healthseeker

Just only eat steak and chicken for 3 or 4 days.
But, actually you want to be at your sickest when you go to the doctor, so they'll actually find the problems.

I dont know why the fox is black. Maybe it was a bad fox lol

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Just only eat steak and chicken for 3 or 4 days.
But, actually you want to be at your sickest when you go to the doctor, so they'll actually find the problems.

I dont know why the fox is black. Maybe it was a bad fox lol
I don’t know what sort of doctor to see. I know an endocrinologist will just prescribe drugs which I don’t like the sound of.

I was thinking to start with a heavy metal test.

Healthseeker

Just see your family doctor. And be sick so they want to do something, and have all the bloods done and stool test. It has to be done.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I just slept and spent the rest of the night stuffing raw animal bits down my neck to give me strength so I can stop being a ****head and see some doctor... At least maybe try some antifungals and parasite medication or WHATEVER they can offer.

Going to try convince the absolute mugs to give me a cortisol test too if I can. But maybe one step at a time.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I don't have the energy to go see a doctor. I think I'm going to have to try get a handle on all this myself.

I am very worried as my mouth is starting to smell bad like as if I've stopped making stomach acid or something. I've been drinking apple cider vinegar and I think I've damaged my stomach or something stupid.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dealing with some fever or flu the past few days. might be a big reason for feeling strange.
A lot of people are going through detox events right now. The last big solar ejection that happened on the Chinese New Year has sent a lot of people into detox mode. Basically your liver is dumping a bunch of toxins.
I am very worried as my mouth is starting to smell bad like as if I've stopped making stomach acid or something.
This is a sign of a very congested liver. The low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet fixes this. And its easy too, nothing complicated. You got this!

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
No way. What the hell. Turns out as a premature baby WITH NO BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER I was vaccinated the day I was born. Wtf?

I don’t think I’ve read anything so ****88 up yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals