O

oldfriend

Just another quick update. Hope I'm not derailing the thread :) Tried including potato starch but felt inflamed and allergies worsened. Switched to non-homogenized pasteurized milk and feeling an improvement. Not sure what it is about homogenized milk but it seems to be less problematic for me. Anyways, I feel comparatively great on this regimen and may just continue doing it indefinitely. Will be sure to add more varieties of fruit to get the micros that are lacking, and probably some occasional oysters or meat. Started eating prickly pear for the vitamin E and K content and it's surprisingly good. Sort of like a cross between a melon and a pomegranate. Also going to try adding in some colostrum to see if I can get the allergies and sinus issues to improve even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Twohandsondeck
Just another quick update. Hope I'm not derailing the thread :) Tried including potato starch but felt inflamed and allergies worsened. Switched to non-homogenized pasteurized milk and feeling an improvement. Not sure what it is about homogenized milk but it seems to be less problematic for me. Anyways, I feel comparatively great on this regimen and may just continue doing it indefinitely. Will be sure to add more varieties of fruit to get the micros that are lacking, and probably some occasional oysters or meat. Started eating prickly pear for the vitamin E and K content and it's surprisingly good. Sort of like a cross between a melon and a pomegranate. Also going to try adding in some colostrum to see if I can get the allergies and sinus issues to improve even more.

Glad to hear that you're figuring out stuff that's giving you benefit.

I know that colostrum has a lot of hype surrounding it, but whenever I messed with the stuff a couple years back it didn't do me any favors, but then again I couldn't drink milk without severe consequence during that time either. I also remember it was stupidly expensive in order to maintain the recommended dosage, but maybe there's something to it for someone who can tolerate milk as a staple of their diet.

Some several weeks ago I put up a thread that I diagnosed myself as having apparent symptoms of hypercalcemia and that a 100% bar of dark chocolate set me straight again on account of the magnesium... Which did help for a couple days, but didn't solve the problem.

Whenever I added a bag of spinach to my diet, all of the problems (the most alarming one being shortness of breath) resolved within 2-3 days. I'm not sure if it was the potassium, iron, zinc, or what from the spinach that brought the calcium excess back into balance, but it worked like a charm. I don't think potassium was the remedy because I had tried upping the grape intake at the time to no improvement, so it was something else about green leaves that helped. Just an adventurer's note for you if you continue to drink large quantities of milk in the coming weeks.

Everytime I hear someone mention an issue of allergies or sinus problems that are associated with allergies, I feel obligated to say this next assortment of points:

*As a preface, I'm really hesitant to suggest eating 10-12 cups of vegetables a day because I don't believe these things would benefit me now (or maybe they would, who knows. Maybe I'll give it a shot tomorrow and see how far I make it)... But if someone has been eating frozen dinners and plastic-wrapped disaster food for most of their life, then I'd imagine they'd do well to give this a shot as I did about 5 years ago.
Basically, I couldn't breathe out of both nostrils until I did this at age 23. I was a mouth breather almost all the time. I remember a struggle to make myself mindful of breathing through my nose at age 22 upon researching health stuff. I don't even know how I was alive that long thinking about how much biological destruction I put myself through between starvation and eating so much American junk food--

Anyhow, I had ruinous cat allergies to match. Grew up with a cat around age 5-9 and would wake up and sneeze 12 times at a minimum which often got me a dose of Benadryl before school. For two hours out of the school morning I would be fighting - what felt like - a sleep tranquilizer dart sitting in my neck.

Lol ok so here's the spiel:

When I first started researching health stuff, it was mostly stemming from the paleo/ancestral diet template and vegetables were like the only thing that didn't get a bad rap. My original conclusion was that we can eat as much of them as we want, and that we probably should, but we don't because they're a hassle to prepare, don't taste good, and are super filling... Or something.

I incorporated small amounts of veggies in my diet around this time until I heard Terry Wahl's talk about reversing multiple sclerosis with this huge emphasis on vegetables, especially leafy greens. She was talking about 20 cups a day.

I think it was around this time that I read a book by Cavin Balaster entitled, "How to Feed a Brain." IIRC, Cavin fell off of a ladder and hit both the front and the back of his head in the fall which put him in a coma that only 10% of people even wake up from. He had to learn how to walk and talk again... But he wasn't progressing much until he implemented the Wahl's protocol. His book details how and why to change the conventional feeding tube garbage that hospital patients receive. His book also touches on the importance of organ meats, bone broth, etc for brain health but the cornerstone is this truckload of vegetables as he adopted the Wahl's protocol. Cavin now runs a functional neurology clinic last I heard and if you heard him speak you'd never know he went through what he did.

So basically I decided to go all-in with the vegetable thing and also other stuff that seemed safe. This was almost every day for 2 weeks:

Morning: water, salt, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, probiotic, P73 oil of oregano
Combined 2-3 cups of raw kale, spinach with either banana or avocado for texture as a smoothie

Midday: 2 plates of steamed, pressure cooked, or sauteed vegetables. Brussel's sprout, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, bell peppers, carrot, squash, zucchini, asparagus, garlic. I would just pile it on until nothing was appetizing. Had some animal protein around this time as well.

Evening: another smoothie same as the morning.

The goal was 10 cups of vegetables a day, which usually worked out to 2 in the morning, 6 in the midday, and 2 in the evening.

From day 10-14, I noted these things:
- I CAN BREATHE OUT OF BOTH NOSTRILS AT THE SAME TIME - is this how everyone has always felt all this time!? Holy balls this is AMAZING. [You can imagine how elated I was]

- Cat allergies almost completely gone. Cat dander in the air of a house used to trigger me, at this point I could actually pet a cat as long as I didn't smash fur in my eyes by accident afterwards.

- sleep quality is blissful (compared to my life until this), exercise tolerance way increased, ability to breathe through my nose while jogging unlocked

- people in stores randomly talking to me in lines, asking me if I need help, girls hitting on me.

- skin complexion became less anemic and I could actually be outside for more than a few hours without getting very sunburned. Being outside wasn't as intolerable as it used to be.

- eyesight got way better! Also didn't feel squinty pain when looking at a blue screen in a dimly lit room again.

It changed my whole life...
And while those benefits have never strayed far, around 3-4 weeks in, I was just getting bloated. I don't remember what else I was doing at the time, but all of it started to backfire within a few months. Oil of oregano became inflammatory, I was taking too much salt, and all of the high-sulfur vegetables weren't helping anymore, even when I tried to limit them.

I could have been suffering from a lifelong deficiency of K1 which might have accounted for such a dramatic turnaround... Or maybe it was the potassium or the inundation of minerals as a whole, I really can't say much else.

It is what it is. It helped in a miraculous way until it didn't. My speculation is limited because it's so far past.

The other part of this conundrum that I mention to people is something I learned later from F. Batmanghelidj's 'You're not sick, You're thirsty' which is that histamine is the primary driver of allergies and histamine is only called into action when we're dehydrated. It's like a chemical substitute that allows digestive transactions to take place which would otherwise need water present in order for the food to be appropriately disassembled as the chemistry of the food is compartmentalized and shifted from one organ to the next.

According to Batmanghelidj, if our mouth is dry, our whole body is exceptionally dehydrated. His famous recommendation is half your body weight in ounces of water each day with 1/4 teaspoon of salt per 32 ounces... But this equation gets really fuzzy depending on how much liquid, fruit, and vegetables are in your diet.

So like, all I can surmise is that vegetables are rich in minerals and minerals allow water retention and water retention is (a foundational part of) hydration and hydration is the antidote to histamine sensitivity.

O

oldfriend

Glad to hear that you're figuring out stuff that's giving you benefit.

I know that colostrum has a lot of hype surrounding it, but whenever I messed with the stuff a couple years back it didn't do me any favors, but then again I couldn't drink milk without severe consequence during that time either. I also remember it was stupidly expensive in order to maintain the recommended dosage, but maybe there's something to it for someone who can tolerate milk as a staple of their diet.

Some several weeks ago I put up a thread that I diagnosed myself as having apparent symptoms of hypercalcemia and that a 100% bar of dark chocolate set me straight again on account of the magnesium... Which did help for a couple days, but didn't solve the problem.

Whenever I added a bag of spinach to my diet, all of the problems (the most alarming one being shortness of breath) resolved within 2-3 days. I'm not sure if it was the potassium, iron, zinc, or what from the spinach that brought the calcium excess back into balance, but it worked like a charm. I don't think potassium was the remedy because I had tried upping the grape intake at the time to no improvement, so it was something else about green leaves that helped. Just an adventurer's note for you if you continue to drink large quantities of milk in the coming weeks.
Same Re: colostrum. I think when the body is overwhelmed by inflammation and when that's compounded by a poor diet lots of supplements are useless and a waste of money. Some supplements are just counterproductive to certain dietary approaches. I realized that high-ish doses (2g) of vitamin C can be enough to send my system wayward today. It seems that a lot of it isn't absorbed, is getting to the large intestine too fast where it's messing with the regularity I'd established, and I could feel my **** cheeks/hole burning after a bowel movement to boot. Sorry if that's TMI. Anyways, colostrum seems a logical thing to try here, with a low-fiber mainly-milk diet that is encouraging intestinal healing and a favorable bacterial environment.

I have the same concerns about hypercalcemia, even had a few blood tests that indicated slightly elevated calcium before trying this regimen. I've been taking several drops of Kuinone and Magnoil every day, and hoping that getting my bowels moving frequently and metabolism going will change things around though.

Re: allergies and vegetables, I have tried platefuls in the past and I do remember being able to breath better, but also developing new problems and becoming pretty miserable. That was back in my candida diet days. Ugh

Last edited by a moderator:
O

oldfriend

One last update. I ended the milch regimen after 2 weeks because the fat content of milk had me gaining weight but was also necessary to keep things moving.
I opted to start eating boiled potatoes, which immediately slowed things down. Increasing potato consumption helped a bit, but it wasn't until I increased vitamin C and added a cup of coffee a day that I got back to 3 bowel movements. Took about a week. One very helpful thing re: vitamin C I learned is that buffered vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) is a lot more tolerable than just plain ascorbic acid. Don't think I'd ever learn that without doing this little experiment. What I'm doing right now is about 3/4 gallon 2% milk w/sugar/glycine/vitamin c added, 3 lb. of boiled potato (cook in instant pot, cool for resistant starch, fry in foreman grill w/ a tiny amount of CO), orange juice with potato meals, and generous amounts of whole fruit (grapes and apple rn, may try adding banana). Also had 4oz. liver on a couple days, and will add oysters as soon as I can find a good source. Still early, but feels like it's taking me in a good direction; My temp was 99 and heart rate in the 90s yesterday. Thanks much to @Twohandsondeck for sharing.

OP
Twohandsondeck
One last update. I ended the milch regimen after 2 weeks because the fat content of milk had me gaining weight but was also necessary to keep things moving.
I opted to start eating boiled potatoes, which immediately slowed things down. Increasing potato consumption helped a bit, but it wasn't until I increased vitamin C and added a cup of coffee a day that I got back to 3 bowel movements. Took about a week. One very helpful thing re: vitamin C I learned is that buffered vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) is a lot more tolerable than just plain ascorbic acid. Don't think I'd ever learn that without doing this little experiment. What I'm doing right now is about 3/4 gallon 2% milk w/sugar/glycine/vitamin c added, 3 lb. of boiled potato (cook in instant pot, cool for resistant starch, fry in foreman grill w/ a tiny amount of CO), orange juice with potato meals, and generous amounts of whole fruit (grapes and apple rn, may try adding banana). Also had 4oz. liver on a couple days, and will add oysters as soon as I can find a good source. Still early, but feels like it's taking me in a good direction; My temp was 99 and heart rate in the 90s yesterday. Thanks much to @Twohandsondeck for sharing.

Great news!

Adding glycine and vitamin C to the milk doesn't give you any grief? A couple months ago I tried making a fasting-tonic by mixing bottled pineapple juice, milk, and bone broth together and only drinking that. I think I did 1/2 milk, 1/4 pineapple juice, 1/4 bone broth. Only made it about 1.5 days before hypothesizing that the acidity of the bone broth and pineapple juice was messing with the digestibility of the milk... And that milk on it's own was a much smoother process.

O

oldfriend

Great news!

Adding glycine and vitamin C to the milk doesn't give you any grief? A couple months ago I tried making a fasting-tonic by mixing bottled pineapple juice, milk, and bone broth together and only drinking that. I think I did 1/2 milk, 1/4 pineapple juice, 1/4 bone broth. Only made it about 1.5 days before hypothesizing that the acidity of the bone broth and pineapple juice was messing with the digestibility of the milk... And that milk on it's own was a much smoother process.
I make sodium ascorbate by mixing ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate in water, and then add a spoonful of this to a glass of milk. Probably comes out to 100-200mg or so. Sodium ascorbate has a neutral ph so shouldn't be a problem. I only do it this way because I want to spread out the doses, and could just as easily take it with my fruit meals. Haven't been using glycine long enough to tell if there's an issue, but I'm doing 1g per glass of milk which seems like a small amount.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I make sodium ascorbate by mixing ascorbic acid and sodium bicarbonate in water, and then add a spoonful of this to a glass of milk. Probably comes out to 100-200mg or so. Sodium ascorbate has a neutral ph so shouldn't be a problem. I only do it this way because I want to spread out the doses, and could just as easily take it with my fruit meals. Haven't been using glycine long enough to tell if there's an issue, but I'm doing 1g per glass of milk which seems like a small amount.

Gotcha. Cool idea :thumbup:

Guacamayo

@Twohandsondeck I just read through 8 pages of this thread and I'm still not clear on your exact procedure.

I've handed unresolved chronic gut issues for the past 12 years (since I was 21 I've had a CONSTANT white tongue and constipation/gas issues) and have only had a mysterious disappearance of symptoms here and there around 2-3 times during this entire 12 year period. Each time the symptoms abated for different reasons (sometimes it was a new set of supplements, other times it was a dietary change a la more vegetable and bone broth diet) but they always came back within a few weeks.

I'm interested in giving your milk and potato starch thing a go, but I'd need more specifics.

Did you basically start an all-fruit diet for around 1-2 weeks and then move into drinking only milk and consuming potato starch after your tongue cleared up?

Or did you continue with the fruit diet once you added in milk and potato starch?

How much potato starch were you taking? At what times?

And how much milk? Also, at what times?

How long did you keep this up before stopping and going back to a normal diet, given that potato starch is toxic when taken chronically long-term?

Appreciate any help.

OP
Twohandsondeck
@Twohandsondeck I just read through 8 pages of this thread and I'm still not clear on your exact procedure.

Haha yeah, I understand. It's always a play-by-play. Some foods at certain times of day and in certain combinations are useful and some are detrimental. Nonetheless I try to outline these things as they effectually occur. Plug n' play templates often get people hurt for a litany of possible reasons, I'm sure you can think of a few. I myself have been a victim of many and so this 'advice' appears as it does. Apologies to whichever end they might fit.

I've handed unresolved chronic gut issues for the past 12 years (since I was 21 I've had a CONSTANT white tongue and constipation/gas issues) and have only had a mysterious disappearance of symptoms here and there around 2-3 times during this entire 12 year period. Each time the symptoms abated for different reasons (sometimes it was a new set of supplements, other times it was a dietary change a la more vegetable and bone broth diet) but they always came back within a few weeks.

I can relate to this, though my struggle has only been about 7 years. One time a dose of NDT cleared me up for a half-day and another time a spleen-qi TCM tonic of roots & medicinal mushrooms did something similar, but both treatments became inflammatory not long thereafter.

As a general thought, it does seem that cutting down on meat consumption (especially fatty cuts of meat) and instating regular feedings of well-cooked vegetables both go a long way towards relieving these symptoms of constipation.

With that said, if there are any fungal or parasite problems that haven't been dealt with, (I believe) vegetable digestion will prove difficult.

Did you basically start an all-fruit diet for around 1-2 weeks and then move into drinking only milk and consuming potato starch after your tongue cleared up?

Or did you continue with the fruit diet once you added in milk and potato starch?

The fruit-centric dieting lasted about 4 months in total. For the first month I regularly had a daily raw salad in addition to fruit being the great majority of calories. I also experimented with a handful of black walnuts and 1500mg of black walnut hull each morning (also pumpkin seeds in the afternoon) for about 20 days towards the beginning of this four month period... And I also had many, many herbal combination formulas from Robert Morse 2-3x per day in addition to this.

At this time I purged a great deal of perceived fungal problems. My overall skin quality changed, though it was by no means a final solution. Most notably my short-term memory problems were greatly amended during this time and I attribute that to the great surplus of fruit (fructose) that I had been largely abstaining from for the previous 1.5-2 years.

Eventually - in the fashion that I mentioned a moment ago - the herbs and nuts became more inflammatory and the bowel cleansing stopped, whereby I maintained 98% of my calories from grapes and oranges for about a month there. Occasional banana or salad (maybe one a week), but basically just straight fruit.

Eventually the continued presence of fruit in my stool and difficulty digesting virtually anything clued me into a zinc deficiency that I had driven myself into with a combination of the great excess of fruit and also huge mineral dump that hadn't been replenished from the aforementioned bowel cleansing period.

Soaked sesame & raw pumpkin seeds were the biggest factors that helped restore my (perceived) pancreas deficiency at this time. Salt was inflammatory at this time.

Still yet I had to purge more problems with castor oil and turpentine in the next few months..
And then restore my vitamin C pool a couple months after that...
And then my tongue was clear of white coating.

I continued to eat mostly fruit during this time, though I had gained back a small amount of food tolerance to eat complex carbs with meat a couple times a week.

Then I came across the milch regimen and partook in that for 3-4 weeks, making a special point to manually evacuate my bowels regularly for the first 8-10 days...

And then @TheSir brought raw potato starch to my attention and so I paired the two together. Fruit was the starting block for all of this, so it's always been easiest to digest, but upon undertaking the milch regimen, milk became the bulk of my calories for a couple of months.

How much potato starch were you taking? At what times?

And how much milk? Also, at what times?

Potato starch was 3-4 tablespoons 3-4x per day always taken with milk.
Milk was a minimum of 8 cups per day, split up throughout the day.

The combination of these two things amounted to at least 200g of colon-feeding carbohydrate
I always took the two together with at least 1.5 hours between each meal.
Eating meat seems to make this whole process less effective, probably because it jerks the stomach acid up and down.

How long did you keep this up before stopping and going back to a normal diet, given that potato starch is toxic when taken chronically long-term?

Roughly 2 weeks on the heavy milk + potato starch dosing before trying to form a 'balanced diet' template again. The abundance of starch was basically just giving me a lot of extra grey matter as far as bowel movements went... to the point of uncomfortability as I was walking around with a bloated feeling. A milk + cane sugar enema reset me from this very easily.

*There were a couple of times that I dealt with symptoms of hypercalcemia during these last few months and the remedy for it has been spinach and/or black beans. Something to do with the phosphorus, mineral profile, soluble fiber or combination thereof.

Guacamayo

Cool, thanks for that in-depth reply.

Could you let me know what the turpentine and castor oil treatment is about? The directions and everything. I've never heard of it before but if it was one of those "missing piece" things than I'll need to implement it too.

For vitamin C I take around 8g all up per week...was that roughly what you took?

Did you take these Morse herbs: Parasite M Glycerin Tincture - Our Botanicals Australia ?

And did you take the adrenal herbs too? Or were the others?

I've had Hashimoto's (autoimmune hypothyroid) since these gut symptoms started, alongside adrenal fatigue. That's why this fruit diet or milk diet isn't the best. But short-term, it may be something I could get through to fix my gut dybsiosis...as long as I have all the proper herbs/tinctures for support. That's why I'm asking about the herbs.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Could you let me know what the turpentine and castor oil treatment is about? The directions and everything. I've never heard of it before but if it was one of those "missing piece" things than I'll need to implement it too.

The turpentine MUST READ all of these words: 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine

The castor oil I have used had the "organic" and "hexane free" labels on it.

There are two approaches to the castor oil and turpentine, both put forth by Jennifer Daniels.

1) taking 1/4 cup of castor oil with 1 teaspoon of 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine in the morning and drinking at least 2 liters of water that day, preferably sooner rather than later after taking the dose.

Daniels suggested this remedy in a response to a listener question about clearing kidney stones on One Radio Network. On another episode, she stated that if using castor oil orally, that it's best taken "episodically," which I took to mean with several weeks spaced out between each session. She did not approve of small daily amounts (e.g. 1 teaspoon a day).

This 'kidney stone flush' is what gave me substantial progress weeks after going through fruit fasting and using various antiparasitic herbs, raw vegetables, etc. I did this twice in a 50-60 day period and still don't have the urge to do it again lol.

It's like a reverse enema. Don't plan on leaving the house for the day if testing this.

2) regular supplementation of turpentine on white sugar with a combination diet.

This is where you can get the free pdf of how she recommends people do this, read carefully:

The Candida Cleaner Report

Her recommendation is 1 teaspoon of turpentine over a tablespoon of white sugar 4 days in a row to start out (if severe problems) and then 2x a week until problems resolve.

She doesn't recommend fruit during this period, as you'll read.

I was able to take 1 teaspoon a day for 6 days in a row initially before the idea of taking it started to make me cringe. I really can't say that the usual sugar + turpentine dosing did anything miraculous for me, but that purgative castor oil + turpentine combo certainly did.

For vitamin C I take around 8g all up per week...was that roughly what you took?

I took around 12-16g of vitamin C as acerola cherry powder for 4 days before running into problems of loose stool whereby I stopped. I wouldn't mind taking the stuff in amounts of 0.5-2g daily, just haven't reordered it yet. It combines really well with bone broth. Collagen synthesis or something.

Yeah! Those were in the stack. The alcohol based and dried herbs capsule ones are more potent for sure, but I'm sure the glycerin would get the effect you're looking for just as well. I believe Morse has remarked that the glycerin are 60% concentrated compared to the dried herb & alcohol tinctures being 95% concentrated.

You can always stack some extra clove, black walnut hull, ginger, etc with whatever herbal products you're already taking.

I don't doubt that those herbs would be effective for parasite cleansing, but if you really wanted to go for the gold, you could throw raw carrot juice, raw pumpkin seeds, and black walnut hull in the routine as well. I remember looking forward to a combination of carrot juice, lemon juice, ginger, and apple cider vinegar on a nightly basis, especially if I was experiencing skin itchiness at the time (which doesn't happen anymore except for that scabbing itchiness which accompanies healing from time to time).

And did you take the adrenal herbs too? Or were the others?

I took like 12 bottles of Morse's stuff and 3-5 more of kitchen herbs multiple times per day for a while. I picked up the adrenal formula once but when you read through the labels, you'll see a fair bit of overlap with the ingredients.

With regard to the adrenals specifically, licorice root and ginkgo biloba (especially when combined with a vitamin C source) are excellent. Frankly I don't think any other herb is needed for the adrenals besides licorice root.

But be careful not to pair it with coffee, take in the afternoon or evening, or take if you have consistently high blood pressure.

I've had Hashimoto's (autoimmune hypothyroid) since these gut symptoms started, alongside adrenal fatigue. That's why this fruit diet or milk diet isn't the best. But short-term, it may be something I could get through to fix my gut dybsiosis...as long as I have all the proper herbs/tinctures for support. That's why I'm asking about the herbs.

The herbs definitely have a substantial impact, but mostly for cleansing in my opinion. They are absolutely valuable in terms of clearing obstructions so that the road can be repaved, but keep in mind that the building blocks are fat/carb/protein and vitamins + minerals. This is where animal proteins, well cooked vegetable soups, beans, and even milk will help to re-establish overall health. It's just that some of us have to regain the ability to digest some of these things before they can usefully contribute again.

A couple weeks back I worked with a 26 year old who was bragging about taking 50+ supplements every morning. Said he spent some $8,000 last year on them and that he was trying to do an intravenous NAD retreat that lasted like 2 weeks and costs $16,000. Was following the likes of Ben Greenfield, David Sinclair, and Tim Ferriss. Unfortunately the sulfur accumulation and adrenal damage was apparent in his iris, but he seemed to have too much to say to listen to this elderly 28 year old experimenter lol.

I bring this up only to say that he mentioned that he doesn't digest milk or beans very well, and so he just avoids them.

If you can't digest foods that have been consumed for thousands and thousands of years, maybe fix that first. o_O

Guacamayo

Thanks a lot brotherman.

Your posts have definitely opened the door to new approaches I hadn't spent a lot of time considering before.

TheSir

the sulfur accumulation and adrenal damage was apparent in his iris
How would the iris appear in this case? What do you think of limbal rings, are their absence/presence a meaningful marker of health? What other things do the irises reveal? Now that I got started, do you have any opinions on the significance of visible/invisible lunulae?

OP
Twohandsondeck
How would the iris appear in this case?

Small orange circles occurring randomly in the colored space of the iris indicate inorganic sulfur (pharma drugs) buildup in the intestine. According to Robert Morse, this is the hardest thing to reverse and only comes out with binders like activated charcoal and bentonite clay.

A faded white backdrop that circles the colored iris of the eye indicates a weakened nervous system which requires prolonged adrenal insufficiency to be present in the first place.

What do you think of limbal rings, are their absence/presence a meaningful marker of health?

Yes, every aspect of the appearance of the iris & sclera points to a particular health status.

The outer ring is reflexive of the circulatory system and the greater lymphatic region. The bigger the darkness of the limbal ring, the more lymphatic stagnation that exists in the body as a whole. Robert Morse calls it a "skin ring."

These pictures are available in the pdf linked below:
Screenshot_20201129-153042.png

Screenshot_20201129-153104~2.png

What other things do the irises reveal?

Follow this link for a downloadable pdf of Bernard Jensen's 'Iridology Simplified'

(Includes right and left eye diagram as well as overall eye archetype examples)

https://joedubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Iridology-Simplified-Bernard-Jensen.pdf

This is the 20 minute version of Robert Morse's introduction to Iridology:

This is the 1hr 45 minute version:

And to those who are interested, this is how to take a photo of your eye using a phone, flashlight, and friend (~9 minutes)

Honorable mention - the RawFigs search engine which can be used to pinpoint some iridology keywords as mentioned by Robert Morse in a variety of his Q&A videos:

RawFigs.com - your Health Search Engine

Now that I got started, do you have any opinions on the significance of visible/invisible lunulae?

You're talking about translucent fingernails and toenails? All I can surmise about those are that they happen due to overall lack of nutrition with a special emphasis on a lack of minerals. They have happened to me in the past when I've overused the sauna or exercised too much over the course of a week while also chronically undereating. Vitamin C, bone broth, well cooked vegetables, beans, whole eggs, and/or red meat have all reversed that issue for me in the recent past on different occasions.

As for those light rings that appear at the base of the fingernails towards the skin, I think they might be zinc or selenium deficiency. I remember having them for basically my entire life until I started eating vegetables in my early 20s... Though I'm still looking at a small one on my right thumb as I type this. Might be an EMF thing from using it so often to swipe/draw/type on my phone... No idea, really.

TheSir

Thanks! I'll check those out. Do the views of Jensen and Morse complement or diverge from each other?

A faded white backdrop that circles the colored iris of the eye indicates a weakened nervous system which requires prolonged adrenal insufficiency to be present in the first place.
I.e. when the iris doesn't have a clear border and instead fades to white? I might have that. Adrenal insufficiency might explain why caffeine works so well for me at first and then destroys me.

The bigger the darkness of the limbal ring, the more lymphatic stagnation that exists in the body as a whole. Robert Morse calls it a "skin ring."
So is 'the darkness of the limbal ring' different from a distinct limbal ring? To me it seems that the strength of one's limbal ring fades as they age and their metabolism slows down. The Afghan girl is a good example of this:

8693b5e8227b7fce7e44cbd3306187b7 (1).jpg

As for those light rings that appear at the base of the fingernails towards the skin
Yes the white base is what I'm talking about. Once learning about lunulae reading I realized that my lunulae are barely visible. Contrary to you, my first instinct was that their invisibility pointed to a dysfunction, whereas prominence to health (if they were to have any significance in the first place).

OP
Twohandsondeck
Do the views of Jensen and Morse complement or diverge from each other?

They were good friends for many years. Morse mentions him on occasion. Morse uses iridology as a foundational means of diagnosing his clients (though I don't think that he takes clients anymore) and he's very staunch about only trusting Jensen's assertions on the matter. Jensen spent some 50 or 60 years treating people with his own naturopathic approach that focuses around the restoration of the colon.

Jensen's more complete work on iridology is in this book... It's a dense thing:

https://www.amazon.com/SCIENCE-PRAC...eywords=bernard+jensen&qid=1606690942&sr=8-30

I.e. when the iris doesn't have a clear border and instead fades to white? I might have that. Adrenal insufficiency might explain why caffeine works so well for me at first and then destroys me.

Yeah, 1+1 = 2 there imo.

sketch-1576879870553.png

That faded white line just the left of the #3 line is a nerve ring/adrenal problem. This also occurs in all cases of anxiety, breathing, and neurological disorder.

So is 'the darkness of the limbal ring' different from a distinct limbal ring? To me it seems that the strength of one's limbal ring fades as they age and their metabolism slows down. The Afghan girl is a good example of this:

I see what you mean.

All I can say is that as my health has improved, my eyes have gotten marginally brighter, including my limbal ring. It's so subtle I could just be seeing what I want to see, but nonetheless I hold this belief.

Yes the white base is what I'm talking about. Once learning about lunulae reading I realized that my lunulae are barely visible. Contrary to you, my first instinct was that their invisibility pointed to a dysfunction, whereas prominence to health (if they were to have any significance in the first place).

As an overarching anecdote, when my health was in the dumpster as a 20ish year old, my fingernails were purple (lack of circulation), ridged with lines (also mineral deficiency I've read before, but who knows), had a more prominent lunulae on a few fingers, and were more sensitive in general.

Now they are much more pink than purple, have no ridges, only a small lunulae on the right thumb, and aren't comparatively sensitive.

Guacamayo

@Twohandsondeck Quick follow up - when you were doing the milk and potato starch regimen, did you ONLY drink milk and eat potato starch during the 2 weeks, or did you also eat fruits/vegetables/salad during this time? That is, was the milk and potato starch something that was both a meal and a snack, or was it something you took between meals?

OP
Twohandsondeck
@Twohandsondeck Quick follow up - when you were doing the milk and potato starch regimen, did you ONLY drink milk and eat potato starch during the 2 weeks, or did you also eat fruits/vegetables/salad during this time? That is, was the milk and potato starch something that was both a meal and a snack, or was it something you took between meals?

The milk and potato starch together were 80-90% of my calories.

On most days I would consume a meal of either plain black beans or a lean meat + spinach. Sometimes I would have two different sittings of black beans in one day because the fiber makes them so filling despite not containing a great amount of calories.

Things worked best whenever I spaced out the milk + potato starch at least 1.5 hours away from the protein meals.

Also, it was better to consume milk + potato starch together and all at once and then waiting 2-3 hours before doing it again. Trying to take smaller amounts - like every 30-60 minutes for instance - just didn't flow as well. I think it has something to do with the sequential compartmentalization of the GI tract as it moves feedings down the line as a package deal... Though this is fine with just milk, I think adding the starch component changes the digestion dynamic such that the 'steady stream' approach becomes stressful instead of helpful.

I'll also throw in here that I gave a good two bottles of milk kefir a try by substituting it for the usual milk and it didn't turn out favorably for me.

I'd occasionally have small amounts of fruit, too.

TheSir

@Twohandsondeck This is all really fascinating. I've spent the past few hours reading about this and studying my irises. Coincidentally (or not!), my right iris has a slightly worse patterning going on, and my sight, hearing, knee and facial structure do worse on that side too. At first glance it doesn't seem like there is an obvious adrenal problem going on. Overall the fibers in my irises are a somewhat wavy and cloudy (far from the straight fibers Morse calls "great genes"). I do consume quite a bit of dairy, to which Dr. Morse seems to attribute the cloudiness. Might take a break from it to see how the situation changes.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals