Charlie what is your opinion on Egg Yolk

L_C

Dear Charlie, now there are many threads on toxic retinal supplements.
What is your opinion on fresh boiled, in the shells, egg-yolks. I don't have to wear glasses so I was thinking the egg yolks may have helped. I don't take vitamin A pills, which is what I think of as retinal supplements. Thanks
see attached pdf of foods Charlie posted. Eggs not good. I still eat them here and there, especially in recipes. Not sure what I would substitute them with.

Attachments

• low-vitamin-a-low-toxin-diet.pdf
    120.5 KB · Views: 92

Don

Ideally eat non if you need some on a recipe use the whites if you must.

OP
LA

LA

see attached pdf of foods Charlie posted. Eggs not good. I still eat them here and there, especially in recipes. Not sure what I would substitute them with.
Basically I have no complaints about how I feel so I will keep doing what I do. I didnt do all of the Dr. Peat stuff. More of a Linus Pauling Matthias Rath Fan. Also I never ever did the thyroid med thing. A local nutritionist advised my husband against thyroid meds and examined his eating habits. She told him what to eat and not eat and to take the test again in 3 weeks. He was fine
I hope for the best for you as you were kind to me and pointed out something I was worried about. Best to you always!
Re
<Linus Pauling Matthias Rath Heart Disease Lie at DuckDuckGo>

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals