Clit recovery mission -chococat logs

chococat

Forum Supporter
hello. I’ve made multiple threads on my problems but I can sum them up again! A few weeks before I turned 20….

I suddenly became carb intolerant
I began experiencing pain and numbness is triggered by eating carbs
the pain manifested pudendal neuralgia resulting in progressive numbness in my clitoris and vagina (it also can be felt in my right foot)
Pain and numbness is triggered by eating carbs
ocasional spinal pain and tailbone soreness

Other problems that may be comorbidities….

For the past year I’ve been exhausted.
My hair has been growing quite slowly
Cold fingers and limbs
I’m constantly irritated
Struggling to keep vitamin d levels up

Things I’ve tried…
Keto
Carnivore
Acupuncture
Pelvic floor physical therapy

I’m trying to figure out what the cause of this problem is and root it out. I’m starting supplements and trying rebuild my tolerance for carbs and sugar!

Currently I’m taking a b complex and slowly reintroducing carbs!

I’ll document my responses to food and my experiments with supplements here!

OP
chococat

chococat

Forum Supporter
The b complex has been having a positive effect on my glucose metabolism. I’ve been sble to eat (in small amounts) spinach, kale, lentils and small bits of carrot .

Last edited:
OP
chococat

chococat

Forum Supporter
I have attempted broccoli twice and it triggers pain immediately. The broccoli is not undercooked. I cook all my vegetables for a long time.

OP
chococat

chococat

Forum Supporter
Yesterday I had a bowl of cow foot soup. Despite having carrots and pumpkins in it, it did not trigger major pain. Just very slight neuropathy in my right foot that went away pretty quickly

OP
chococat

chococat

Forum Supporter
Coffee is fine but once I go past 4 cups I start to feel issues. I’m going to try to limit my intake today but I am always FATIGUED so it is hard to manage at school without it.

OP
chococat

chococat

Forum Supporter
Since the onset of this condition I absolutely cannot tolerate marijuana. It triggers extreme pain and numbness in my clitoris and vagina along with full body itching. Everything I eat after smoking triggers pain that’s almost intolerable .

sunny

This sounds like classic thyroid problem:

"For the past year I’ve been exhausted.
My hair has been growing quite slowly
Cold fingers and limbs
I’m constantly irritated
Struggling to keep vitamin d levels up"

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I think you have kidney stones. They are somewhere past the kidney before the bladder.

Make a drink of 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, one tablespoon of maple syrup, one tablespoon of organic lemon juice. Pinch of salt. In a glass of water.
This will fizz up.
Just drink it.
Make three of these a day.
Then consider a high quality methylene blue supplement in small glass of water every morning after breakfast.

You got kidney stones from high cortisol from the highly stressful Keto Carnivore diet just like my girlfriend.

We thought she had a pudendal neuralgia just like all the symptoms you describe. We tried a million things all kinds of physical therapy. Stretches. She was doing this insane yoga stuff three times a day. She was going crazy from it. It was terrible. Finally after like a year of thinking she had PN, I had to take her to the emergency room because the pain got so bad she passed out!!! Super scary and ******* terrible experience. Anyway, an hour in the ER they did IV saline and did a quick scan and immediately found a big old stuck kidney stone!!!!
We cried. We fixed it.
As soon as I knew that was the problem we just did some basic kidney stone dissolving protocols like I shared.
Prayers and good luck to you.
Look into the physical therapy for PN for temporary relief.
They even have crazy vaginal massage wands for it but ultimately I think you have a kidney stone.
By the way doctors ******* suck at helping for this problem if you do indeed have PN. Physical therapist trained for women are the way to go! Doctors were highly incompetent from our experience!
God I’m have ptsd righting this!

✌️

Dapose

Forum Supporter
This is why nothing you eat helps it. It’s a physical obstruction hurting you. It just hits those nerves like crazy.

LuMonty

I recently had a major kidney stone issue which responded well to magnesium. I just use magnesium oxide in bulk powder. I also started using chanca piedra per Charlie's recommendation and that has helped a lot. What's interesting is I was having sciatic nerve issues and didn't see a connection which has since resolved. I've also noticed whenever I've had kidney stone issues that anything that increases CO2 helps. When I was doing very badly a few years ago I took some Diamox and was surprised to see how much calcium I dumped. I'd assume this is why the b-vitamins are helping you.

I'd hope a your age that your thyroid will recover naturally as you get yourself sorted out but I agree with sunny's points. My take would be pain causing serotonin increase would put a halt to good metabolism. Salt is an easy answer for that and CO2 production, but I found it didn't always help my appetite. The pain was causing me nausea, and dimenhydrinate (generic Dramamine) has been the most helpful. I use a fast dissolving type and don't really want to know what kind of junk it has because I haven't found a better alternative.

I'd want to refresh my memory to be sure but I seem to recall marijuana being estrogenic and serotonergic.

EchoTango

Also look into oxalates if you are eating high oxalate foods like spinach frequently. Spinach has been a cause of a great deal of pain for me. The oxalate crystals can cause problems in different parts of the body that are stressed. For me that was my back and eyes, but vulvodynia and kidney stones are also often the result of high oxalate foods. The vulvodynia pain foundation recommends a low oxalate diet as a cure:
Low oxalate diets are also recommended for kidney stones even in mainstream medicine.
Lemon juice added to food and beverages may be helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom