Numb Clitoris

LuMonty

this is interesting. I tend to eat very big portions (since i avoid carbs i get away with it withou any weight gain) and sometimes an especially large meal can trigger neuropathy. I’ll try to break up my meals

I’m extremely interested in thiamine but I am afraid to take large doses of it because I fear it may cause a problem because of my other deficiencies ( I’m horribly vitamin d deficient for example. Even with being outside during peak sunlight hours and taking supplements it feels impossible to keep my levels up )
Caffeine or thiamine (or anything that demands blood sugar) is a disaster for me. One way ticket to adrenaline -> vasoconstriction -> sexy time becomes impossible. I suppose it depends if you're doing low carb vs keto and that sort of thing.

DennisX

I’ve had sex last about a year ago. 3 ish hours off and on. It was fine but the numb parts of my clitoris were reflected in my vagina. That is to say it just felt like pressure on the majority of my vagina and there was a small corner on the upper right where penetration felt pleasurable
Did you have thorough STD check-up?

Greyfox

Have you kept up with your b vitamin intake? I know b1 deficiency causes neuropathy and it's a necessary catalyst for sugar metabolism. If it's not working then maybe consider magnesium if you haven't already since magnesium is required to make b1 work. B1 also helps in potassium retention which will further help your ability to use sugar. Elliot overton is a good source of knowledge on b1 and has some testimonies on youtube from people who have fixed their chronic health problems. His TTFD supplement includes magnesium with the b1 since it's such an important cofactor.
Also, cyproheptadine is a cheap drug that targets stress, prolactin and serotonin at the same time and it may be of some use to you.

Sampa

You could try transdermal testosterone cream applied direct to the genitals.

teds

Forum Supporter
My clit and vagina have been going numb for 2 years now. What’s going on could probably be described as peripheral neuropathy and/or pudendal neuralgia. No it’s not because I’m depressed, sexually disinterested or having body image issues. (That’s doctors catch all for female sexual dysfunction). My numbness is because of a sudden onset intolerance to sugar and carbs. I’m making this thread to dump all the useful information I find regarding this issue for anyone else who’s finding this issue. If any girl is dealing with this hopefully she comes across this after a Google search instead of the unhelpful Reddit post. Feel free to share experiences if any of this resonates with you. I’ll be updating regularly.
The dermatomal distribution to this area is upper sacrum- S1-3 (from what you’re describing)- do you have any issues with lower back or pelvic pain? Just thought I’d mention in case there was a previous fall or trauma that may be causing this. Sometimes when you hear hoofs you should think horses and not zebras….. this is a very SPECIFIC place for peripheral neuropathy… pundenal nerve makes a little more sense.. how does your pelvic floor feel? Can you fully contract and relax it? Can you have internally stimulated orgasms? The pelvic floor can be dysfunctional and can cause pudenal nerve irritation and/or entrapment. Some things to consider.

Sampa

Is this only available by prescription?
Yes . ( at least here in Brazil) , compounded test cream up to 200mg/g. ( much better than pharmaceutical grade testosterone gels like androgel or axeron )

vetiver

I've had similar issues w mold and heavy metals. I'd recommend saunas and acupuncture either way and vagus nerve stimulation. <3 cicciolina

Herbie

@chococat
I wrote to you in another post about progesterone healing a herniated disc.

Ray Peat recommend intervaginal progest-e administration. If the nerve issues are stemming from something else in that region it might be a powerful way of healing it and putting it on your lowerspine/sacrem where the nerves originate. Progesterone will calm the nervous system in general anyway.

Logan-

Have you checked your cholesterol, thyroid, pulse rate, blood pressure, vitamin D levels? That could give you valuable insight in explaining your hormonal profile. You have to understand why you have low sex hormones. Also you should deal with that high prolactin. It could be one of the causes of your problem.

A good Vitamin B complex, like the ones sold by healthnatura or haidut could help. Taking t3+t4, and eating eggs and fatty cheese every day, also fruit juice or Coca Cola could help. You have to eat adequate amount of animal protein and some saturated fat every day. Supplemental magnesium could also help if you have low mg levels.

Wolf

Have you ever given Citrulline a try?

GreekGod

Just going to drop a few ideas that may help w blood flow to the region, not aware of your age. Niacin, 100 MG approx, pueraria mirifica may help if near menopausal age. Ginger powder, 500 MG approx seems to help w circulation. Ginko bilopa. Edta oral chelation.

lucid&alive

The dermatomal distribution to this area is upper sacrum- S1-3 (from what you’re describing)- do you have any issues with lower back or pelvic pain? Just thought I’d mention in case there was a previous fall or trauma that may be causing this. Sometimes when you hear hoofs you should think horses and not zebras….. this is a very SPECIFIC place for peripheral neuropathy… pundenal nerve makes a little more sense.. how does your pelvic floor feel? Can you fully contract and relax it? Can you have internally stimulated orgasms? The pelvic floor can be dysfunctional and can cause pudenal nerve irritation and/or entrapment. Some things to consider.
Hey teds. I'm a man and have genital numbness and pelvic pain as well. Caused trauma 9 years ago or so via very hard kegels holding back orgasm. Do you know of anything that can help? Cranial sacral has helped a good deal already but he was working mostly on my cranium.

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Do you have EDS and POTS ? Autonomic nerve damage seems common in them. I have the same issue of numb genitals for years

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom