Cure Ulcerative Colitis in 6 weeks

Xin

IBD is constantly labeled as an autoimmune disease but it is not an autoimmune disease but a chronic inflammation due to the immune system attacking itself.
Dr. Jay Pravda claims to have found the cure for Ulcerative Colitis.
  • Individuals with ulcerative colitis do not have anything wrong with their immune systems. There is no evidence of any pre-existing immune abnormality giving rise to this condition.
  • The evidence clearly identifies excess hydrogen peroxide produced by the colonic epithelium as the cause of ulcerative colitis.
  • Treatment to clear the colon of excess hydrogen peroxide completely heals ulcerative colitis because once the hydrogen peroxide is gone the white blood cells are no longer attracted into the colon to cause ulcerative colitis. As long as hydrogen peroxide remains normal the condition is cured.
  • The 50-year research odyssey trying to find an immune abnormality to explain ulcerative colitis is a dead end and will never uncover the cause or cure for this illness. Immune-focused research just begets more research and endless fundraising, while children and adults with ulcerative colitis face a lifetime compromised by chronic illness, hospitalization, expensive non-curative drugs, a high risk of major surgery, and constant worry about their uncertain future.
    Source

"If the colonic inflammation causing ulcerative colitis (UC) was just a one-time event then the inflammation would not keep coming back when the initial bout of ulcerative colitis is resolved.
    Exposure to environmental factors called oxidative stressors increase cellular hydrogen peroxide in individuals that are unable to deal with a high oxidant load of hydrogen peroxide. This is the genetic predisposition. The excess intracellular hydrogen peroxide exits the cells that make up the colonic epithelium (inner lining cells of the colon), which attracts white blood cells into the colon causing UC. At the same time, the hydrogen peroxide permeates every organelle in the cell including mitochondria. The resulting oxidative mitochondrial genetic damage leads to a continuous overproduction of cellular hydrogen peroxide, which causes relapse when the medication is withdrawn.
    An amphiphilic reducing agent can neutralize intracellular and extracellular hydrogen peroxide, which induces remission but, since many biological oxidation reactions are reversible, a reducing agent also has the potential of reversing the mitochondrial genetic oxidative damage. This would lower the excess cellular hydrogen peroxide produced by mitochondria and preclude future episodes of relapse. Avoidance of oxidative stressors (dietary and lifestyle modifications) is important to prevent a future rise in colonic hydrogen peroxide."

Based on this paper, his treatment is the following: "The treatment consisted of a combination enema (5-aminosalicylic acid, budesonide, sodium butyrate, and sodium cromoglicate) administered simultaneously with a systemic oral reducing agent (alpha-lipoic acid)."
    I'm willing to try this on myself as diet and supplements alone don't seem to cut it for me. Even if we don't have the exact protocol, all of the agents have been individually studied in IBD patients. Based on that the protocol should look something like this:
    5-amino (Pentasa) - 1G/100ml
    Budesonide Enema - 2G/100ml
    Sodium Butyrate Enema - 1.1g/100ml
    Sodium cromoglycate - 600mg/100ml

The difficult thing here is to find get ahold of these things. Does anyone know an online pharmacy where I can buy Budesonide Enema and Sodium cromo/butyrate?

What are your thoughts on this protocol?
    @haidut ?

Jay Pravda MD cause of UC
    Jay Pravda MC Clinical presentation

1655613269825.png

OP
X

Xin

Have you tried manganese supplement?
I've never tried it. I just ordered a bottle. Hopefully this helps.

What diet and lifestyle changes are recommended here?
His protocol is mainly focused on healing and reducing hydrogen peroxyde in the gut with supplements and drugs however he did mention that high fat diet do play a role in hydrogen peroxyde production. He also mentionned the importance of a diverse microbiome flora so I guess everything that we know about fodmap, starches etc applies here.

aliml

...Catalase’s main ‘job’ is to remove hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) by converting it into water and oxygen [1].

Several studies in humans and in mice have suggested a link between decreased levels of antioxidants like catalase and IBD (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis) [40, 41, 42].

Prior to the 1980s, enemas using hydrogen peroxide – which is removed by catalase – were used to treat constipation. However, this practice was discontinued after reports that this could lead to colon inflammation, further supporting this link [40, 43].
...The question is why people have low catalase.
Inflammation is a significant cause of this, as TNF and IL-1b decrease catalase [3, 4]. (Interleukin-1 beta is a key driver of inflammatory bowel disease)

The following substances have been found to increase catalase: Crimini mushrooms, Sweet potatoes, Chayawanprash or Amla, Raw Honey, Ceylon Cinnamon, Cocoa, Tea, Fish Oil, Kombucha/ACV, Flax, Tulsi, Fenugreek, Ginseng, Rooibos, Soy, Grape seed extract, Milk thistle, Resveratrol, Astragalus, Rehmannia, Curcumin, Reishi, RLA, Coq10, Bitter Melon, Gynostemma, OLE, Dan Shen, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, Gotu Kola, Rhodiola, Berberine, Carnitine, Ginger.

You can scavenge hydrogen peroxide directly with lipoic acid and cysteine. Cysteine is found in eggs and sesame in high concentrations, as well as in many other foods.
...5-aminosalicylic acid (5-ASA) increases expression of the antioxidant catalase in chronic ulcerative colitis (CUC) patients.

OP
X

Xin

I think this is the missing puzzle to maintain remission. Dr. Pravda's protocol mentionned the use of Alpha Lipoic Acid and dietary changes which we can assume are meant to increase catalase.

Cabbage is high in catalase and there's some evidence indicating that cabbage juice helps healing ulcers. There's also catalase supplements.

Nicole Carter

Are you "Peating" now and don't have UC anymore?
Perhaps it is largely due to endotoxin then?
Not really peating anymore. I tried adding fruit and gained about 10lbs that I didn’t need. Just meats, and cooked veg on occasion or avocados. Still UC free.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Not really peating anymore. I tried adding fruit and gained about 10lbs that I didn’t need. Just meats, and cooked veg on occasion or avocados. Still UC free.
interesting, and you are still hanging around here. Cool.
occasional cooked veggies are your only source of "carbs"? you are able to sustain yourself well on meat only?

Nicole Carter

interesting, and you are still hanging around here. Cool.
occasional cooked veggies are your only source of "carbs"? you are able to sustain yourself well on meat only?
Yes I feel really good, no complaints. When I’m in Mexico surfing I needed to have a banana in the morning for energy. I was so tired by the 3rd or 4th day… that’s the only time I felt I needed more carbs.

Ismail

vitamin E enemas have an outstanding track record in curing ulcerative colitis and are very safe.
How interesting, never heard of enemas being done with vitamin E.
Def going to look further into this, my mother suffers from UC, thank you for this.

Do you know what type of vitamin E or any examples of anyone whose done it with success etc.?

Thank you.

LLight

Why did u suggest this. I mean whats its link to hydrogen peroxide?

I don't remember exactly but doesn't SOD2 detoxify hydrogen peroxide?

GorillaHead

I don't remember exactly but doesn't SOD2 detoxify hydrogen peroxide?
Correct.

How interesting, never heard of enemas being done with vitamin E.
Def going to look further into this, my mother suffers from UC, thank you for this.

Do you know what type of vitamin E or any examples of anyone whose done it with success etc.?

Thank you.
NOW brand. It would be my go to. Extraordinary results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals