Does anybody feel like we got psyoped about the vaxxpocalypse

JamesGatz

Now that I'm living in the country, away from EMF stressors and all the noise, it is very easy for me to detect when I'm around someone who is producing the spike protein (toxic dose)

However, I should say this:

When I lived in NYC, the people who I met who I could tell were vaxxed literally looked like they were dying to me, and I had no hope for them ever recovering so my outlook was very dim for those who have gotten the shot at the time

Now that I'm in the country, for people I run into who are vaxxed, it is a lot more difficult for me to tell and I am very sensitive to it and they actually seem to be in relatively very good health, for some people who got the shot, I literally was not sure or could not tell whether they were producing the spike protein or not

My whole family is vaxxed, and one thing I noticed is that when my father is under high stress, I can strongly sense the spike protein emanating from him,

Luckily, I have invested a lot of time/resources into making the new property very low-stress so most days I actually cannot even tell the spike protein coming from him on most days. It fluctuates depending on the amount of stress he is under

So in a nutshell, I do not think its over if you are vaxxed but I do think you should spend a significant amount of effort being in a low-stress environment/lifestyle to save yourself or someone you care about if you got the shot

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals