Does anybody feel like we got psyoped about the vaxxpocalypse

tankasnowgod

OP's question has been burning through our minds since the roll out of the cv19 shot. Early on I fashioned myself as Dustin Hoffman in the yellow suit sounding a warning that fell on deaf ears. "You're all gonna die!!!! Don't take the shot!" The world however doesn't turn at the speed of Hollywood. It plods along by the decade, not by 2 hr episodes, 1.42 min without commercials. So, "2 more weeks" turned into 2 more months and finally it has become 2 more years.
Except most death and effects from poisons are felt in short order after the substance is ingested. Minutes in the most extreme cases, hours or days (maybe weeks) in others. If you get bit by a rattlesnake, time is of the essence, it's not going to have no effect on you for 15 years and then all of the sudden, strike you dead. It's not like heroin either, where people are shooting up with vaccines everyday. It's basically an acute, two shot series..... and maybe boosters every 6-12 months, for those that volunteer.

So, I would think most effects would show up shortly after vaccination. Long term effects would likely be the result of something that happened shortly after getting shot (like Bell's Palsy).
No, the die-off isn't as dramatic as once feared, but there is no denying that it is happening, or at least it appears to be happening. Throwing raw data aside, there is a daily drip of deaths. Everyday the same news story drops about a young body that drops on the court, stage or playground. "Died suddenly. Unexpectedly. Doctors baffled."
But to some degree, that always happens. There was a show called "Mystery Diagnosis" that ran from 2005-2010, that portrayed all sorts of unexpected diseases (usually not acutely deadly) that baffled doctors.
The MEMES are piling up with split panels showing a virtue signaling victim getting vaxed on the left and a obituary on the right, usually posted by grief stricken family.

At first the deaths were quite rare, but then after a few months they were more frequent. It was one or two per week. Now, it's one or two per day. Today's headline is "55-Year-Old Radio Legend Dies Suddenly on Air" and "Megan Kelly's Older Sister Dies Suddenly."
But, didn't that also follow the number of vaccinations? It started off slowly, and then ramped up so more and more people could take it. Even if it was harmless saline, there likely would have been some people that died soon after taking it (and if you don't put a time limit on it, then the number could go up quicker). Colin Powell, for example, went down as a "Covid Death," and was also vaccinated. But the man was also 84 and had cancer and parkinsons. I'm sure taking a toxic vaccine didn't help him in any way, but it's foolish to think that the cancer or parkinsons or treatments for those diseases weren't the main cause of death in his case. There are supposedly now 2 Billion people worldwide that have gotten shot with one of those "vaccines," so it would be easy to find one or two stories per day, even just mining the 30,000+ death reports from VAERS.
Even though the question of whether a die-off is happening is answered, the important question remains unanswered: What does the death curve look like? Are we at the bottom 10% of a massive bull run? Or, are we near the top of a small hump. I suppose only those who sleep at night while torturing lab animals during the day can tell us that. Let's hope they are sleeping in a soft bed and not in a pine box.
Why would they know that? There's lots of differences in animal trials and (mostly) free living humans. If, say, blood clots were a big result of vaccines, then taking aspirin, Vitamin E, bromelean, and anti-serotonin chemicals might stop that damage. Even the more toxic blood thinners like Xarelto might be a net positive.

Really, there is no way to know how it would effect a mass amount of people without just giving it to a mass amount of people.

A

Adf

The truth will come out in due time.

If the worlds population does not see such a die-off, well none of this matters. People will look back at this as an annoying time when our freedoms were stolen.

Whatever you decide to believe, convincing the ones closest to you about the dangers, and ensuring you are focusing on your health and mental wellbeing is all you can do, until the next freedom steal occurs then we must be quicker to protest.

As much as you believe, if you believe, the vaccines are not a depopulation agenda and they aren't killing many people, well what if you're wrong and they are? If the event happens where everyone who took the shot eventually drops dead within 10 years, it's ultimately your choice to do your absolute best to convince your family not to take the shot, or let them take the shot and risk killing themselves eventually.

Whether that happens or not, it's still a gamble. If your whole family dies within the next 10 years after taking the shots, and you didn't try your darned hardest to convince them otherwise, you will probably feel god awful for the rest of your life. "There was simply so much more I could have done to prevent this".

And if that doesn't happen, if your family lives on, well you simply just look like an overcautious fool.

I know I would much rather try to convince my family to not take the shot even if the shots aren't killing the population, and look like a fool, than for my cautions to be correct and I didn't do everything I could to convince them not to take the shots..

Peatful

Let’s not be naive in thinking COV19 or the vxx was their only assault.

Even if it was unsuccessful (which it was not)- there is much much more on the horizon (and behind us).

Stuff out there that we think we are isolated from if we don’t partake (ie: taking my children to drag shows)- but it is eroding the fabric of society.
Of our minds and souls.

This is their plan.

We have been poisoned in other ways!

People are lost and deceived.
And unfortunately, stupid.

Just because something doesn’t effect you personally- don’t think it’s not.

P

Peatness

I don't even know how to begin with the idea that vaccine injury is only acute. Dr Cahill is an expert on autoimmune diseases and she recognises the autoimmune effects of vaccines and the long term consequences of such an inflammatory response to the injected toxins. Even evil Facui admits long term effects of vaccines. It seems I have to post this quote a million times before people accept that there are long term risks to vaccines.

From the book

At the annual ACS Science Writers Seminar, Dr. Robert W.
Simpson, of Rutgers University, warned that "immunization
programs against flu, measles, mumps and polio may
actually be seeding humans with RNA to form proviruses
which will then become latent cells throughout the body . . .
they can then become activated as a variety of diseases
including lupus, cancer, rheumatism and arthritis."
This was a remarkable verification of the earlier warning
delivered by Dr. Herbert Snow of London more than fifty
years earlier. He had observed that the long-term effects of
the vaccine, lodging in the heart or other parts of the body,
would eventually result in fatal damage to the heart. The
vaccine becomes a time bomb in the system, festering as
what are known as "slow viruses," which may take ten to
thirty years to become virulent. When that time arrives, the
victim is felled by a fatal onslaught, often with no prior
warning, whether it is a heart attack or some other disease.
Health Freedom News, in its July/August 1986 issue, noted
that "Vaccine is linked to brain damage. 150 lawsuits
pending against DPT vaccine manufacturers, seeking $1.5
billion damages."

"I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person.”

Vaccines are just one of the many weapons being used against us. Radiation is another popular one being used by the medical profession. I will be here all day if I had to list the many ways the parasite globalists are harming us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inaut

Let’s not be naive in thinking COV19 or the vxx was their only assault.

Even if it was unsuccessful (which it was not)- there is much much more on the horizon (and behind us).

Stuff out there that we think we are isolated from if we don’t partake (ie: taking my children to drag shows)- but it is eroding the fabric of society.
Of our minds and souls.

This is their plan.

We have been poisoned in other ways!

People are lost and deceived.
And unfortunately, stupid.

well said. very succinct.

gunther

Except most death and effects from poisons are felt in short order after the substance is ingested. Minutes in the most extreme cases, hours or days (maybe weeks) in others. If you get bit by a rattlesnake, time is of the essence, it's not going to have no effect on you for 15 years and then all of the sudden, strike you dead. It's not like heroin either, where people are shooting up with vaccines everyday. It's basically an acute, two shot series..... and maybe boosters every 6-12 months, for those that volunteer.
That's the life of a gangsta! They need to develop slow acting poisons, so us natives don't catch on.
So, I would think most effects would show up shortly after vaccination. Long term effects would likely be the result of something that happened shortly after getting shot (like Bell's Palsy).

But to some degree, that always happens. There was a show called "Mystery Diagnosis" that ran from 2005-2010, that portrayed all sorts of unexpected diseases (usually not acutely deadly) that baffled doctors.
That's my entire point. What degree? At first we thought bodies were going to fill the street in weeks, then we thought it would take months, now we think years. And the only answer is that "we'll see."
But, didn't that also follow the number of vaccinations? It started off slowly, and then ramped up so more and more people could take it. Even if it was harmless saline, there likely would have been some people that died soon after taking it (and if you don't put a time limit on it, then the number could go up quicker). Colin Powell, for example, went down as a "Covid Death," and was also vaccinated. But the man was also 84 and had cancer and parkinsons. I'm sure taking a toxic vaccine didn't help him in any way, but it's foolish to think that the cancer or parkinsons or treatments for those diseases weren't the main cause of death in his case. There are supposedly now 2 Billion people worldwide that have gotten shot with one of those "vaccines," so it would be easy to find one or two stories per day, even just mining the 30,000+ death reports from VAERS.

Why would they know that? There's lots of differences in animal trials and (mostly) free living humans. If, say, blood clots were a big result of vaccines, then taking aspirin, Vitamin E, bromelean, and anti-serotonin chemicals might stop that damage. Even the more toxic blood thinners like Xarelto might be a net positive.
I've seen references to mRNA experiments in which "all the animals died." I've never found the source of this, but legend has it they exist. They say that the bigger the animal, the longer it took them to die.
Really, there is no way to know how it would effect a mass amount of people without just giving it to a mass amount of people.
True, but if lab rats don't give some insight , why use them?

tankasnowgod

That's the life of a gangsta! They need to develop slow acting poisons, so us natives don't catch on.
But is this even possible? We know the problems with "time release" medicines, how the binders don't work to slow digestion in some, and in others, the medication never gets digested, basically giving the same result as if they hadn't taken anything.
True, but if lab rats don't give some insight , why use them?
The experiments can give insight, but that doesn't mean they will have perfect knowledge.

Plus, it's not like a bunch of pointless research isn't always going on. Back in 1974, Ronald Reagan listed several ridiculous government funded studies on the Tonight Show. In the almost 50 years since, that list of studies will be much, much longer-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNmnmdtcdcg&t=115s

tankasnowgod

I don't even know how to begin with the idea that vaccine injury is only acute.
How about with a probable mechanism, or with an example of a toxin that does the same?

By the way, I never denied that there aren't "long term effects" to vaccines. There obviously are. But those effects are likely the result of some sort of acute injury, and the two examples you gave (like autoimmune responses and a part of the vaccine lodging in the heart) would fit into that category. I gave the example above about a blow to the head causing long term brain damage. The injury itself was acute, but the effects can last a lifetime.

This seems to fit with most vaccine injury stories, too. Robert Kennedy Jr. said the most common story he heard was about a mother taking her child (who was developing normally) for an office visit, they get a vaccine, or more likely, a series of vaccines in that visit, and then, shortly after the visit, the child has a seizure or meltdown, and is never the same again. Which again would be acute injury, long term effects.

As such, this is why I think if someone opted for to take the demonvax, and didn't see any serious issues pop up within a few months, I don't think that person will suddenly become epileptic or drop dead from the vaccine alone some 10-20 years in the future. The effects will probably be a slower decline of health, maybe a few months/years taken off their lifespan, and reproductive issues (which, if these vaccines are designed as a "depop" mechanism, seems the most likely to me). Of course, if they start to take the vaccine chronically (like, say, neverending boosters), then there are new problems that crop up, and chronic ingestion is where most of the long term effects of drugs show up.

P

Peatness

The assumption is that adverse events are always recognisable or obvious. We’ve been primed to see a raised temperature after vaccination as normal for instance.

DeadCatBounce

I don't even know how to begin with the idea that vaccine injury is only acute. Dr Cahill is an expert on autoimmune diseases and she recognises the autoimmune effects of vaccines and the long term consequences of such an inflammatory response to the injected toxins. Even evil Facui admits long term effects of vaccines. It seems I have to post this quote a million times before people accept that there are long term risks to vaccines.
The effects of vaccines are definitely long term. Some of the old vaccines were triggering cascade of effects on the immune system for decades even lifetime, several extremely potent vaccines here in the ex Soviet block were given to all children leaving a scar on the body forever.

Vaccines are essentially a foreign force inside the body that pushes the balance in the wrong direction away from what the "body computer" believes is the perfect balance at this point of time guaranteeing short-term and long term survival. This imbalance/foreign force can cause or play a key role during a disease episode and the body may not be able to react properly.

The majority of those side effects are really hard to put on the vax. Like for example lipid profile changes. Suddenly too much fatty acids in the blood and trygs are high and cholesterol goes up. Now you need a statin which comes with other set of potential problems which ultimately leads to premature death.

gunther

But is this even possible? We know the problems with "time release" medicines, how the binders don't work to slow digestion in some, and in others, the medication never gets digested, basically giving the same result as if they hadn't taken anything.
I remember that there's a mushroom that takes a month or so to destroy your liver. Nothing I'm sure about, but I seem to remember it being mentioned on some cooking channel a long time ago.

P

Peatness

The effects of vaccines are definitely long term. Some of the old vaccines were triggering cascade of effects on the immune system for decades even lifetime, several extremely potent vaccines here in the ex Soviet block were given to all children leaving a scar on the body forever.

Vaccines are essentially a foreign force inside the body that pushes the balance in the wrong direction away from what the "body computer" believes is the perfect balance at this point of time guaranteeing short-term and long term survival. This imbalance/foreign force can cause or play a key role during a disease episode and the body may not be able to react properly.

The majority of those side effects are really hard to put on the vax. Like for example lipid profile changes. Suddenly too much fatty acids in the blood and trygs are high and cholesterol goes up. Now you need a statin which comes with other set of potential problems which ultimately leads to premature death.
I didn't even realise this was a possibility.

A

Adf

Unfortunately, I have found this is how most people, at least in my life, are handling the situation. Most are not believing anything unless it happens directly to them. They might believe it if it happens to their friend or family, but even then many will have doubts. Heck my wife who shared the same nightmare near-death experience I did with the shot still contemplates getting a booster, thinking a different brand will be better. It shouldn't be, but it is so difficult for me to convince her to stay the heck away from any vaccine.

The vaccines are one thing, but the global gaslight has also done insane amounts of damage to humanity. When people don't know what to believe, they often default back to the authority that has governed their life thus far.

Regina

Unfortunately, I have found this is how most people, at least in my life, are handling the situation. Most are not believing anything unless it happens directly to them. They might believe it if it happens to their friend or family, but even then many will have doubts. Heck my wife who shared the same nightmare near-death experience I did with the shot still contemplates getting a booster, thinking a different brand will be better. It shouldn't be, but it is so difficult for me to convince her to stay the heck away from any vaccine.

The vaccines are one thing, but the global gaslight has also done insane amounts of damage to humanity. When people don't know what to believe, they often default back to the authority that has governed their life thus far.
When people don't know what to believe, they often default back to the authority that has governed their life thus far.

Yep. And turn on each other with authority on top and horizontal tyranny below.
Miserable.

Giraffe

Dr Ryan Cole was Del Bigtree's guest at TheHighwire on 8 December 2022.

At around the 1:30 h mark they talk about the ingredients of the covid shots and the differences between lots (manufacturing inconsistent, contamination, crystals in the product ...)

I like how Del summarizes what has been said. Here his summary was: "There is a potential that you didn't get anything at all [...] If you are healthy right know and you made it through it... I think the message right now is: Just don't do it anymore."

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ww5RbwPIRBXs/

OP
blue_lotus

blue_lotus

how is everything in your alls local environment these days? here is what ive noticed over the past few months:

1.someone I know got a serious blood clot and had to get emergency surgery for it

2.a friend of mine had sudden organ failure and had to go into emergency treatment

3.another friend complains of frequent new health problems lately

all of these people were vaxxed. besides these things I havent heard of anything else. I remember for awhile there was this buzz about people driving really poorly but I never noticed that in my area (im not the most perceptive person though)

I guess I still have mixed feelings regarding the truth of this situation. yes its true that I know some vaxxed people and they happened to have new health issues (which may or may not be caused by the vaxx), however OTOH the vast majority of people I know that got vaxxed seem like theyre doing perfectly fine. im very curious to know what everyone elses current observations are...

JamesGatz

This is what I noticed:

I see WAY MORE people having health emergencies/needing an ambulance and also

For some people who are jabbed up, I can actually experience the spike protein shedding when I'm close to them, I experienced this effect with 3 different people so far and its a VERY DISTINCT feeling - being around a stressed person increases stress but this feels different - It actually feels like I'm "allergic" to the person and it feels like I'm inhaling something toxic when I'm around the person and I always get this feeling like the person will die soon. Sometimes even when I look at a picture of a person, I can tell their body is producing this inflammatory response.

Anyway, I don't experience this with EVERYONE who got jabbed up. My family got jabbed up and I never experienced this feeling with them so sometimes I wonder if only certain batches were chosen for stronger effects.

Anyway, Celebs are all dropping so I think its becoming more clear to the public that it was Bad News.

Jamie Foxx is now paralyzed and half blind, Hailey Bieber had a stroke, Justin Bieber had half his face paralyzed, etc.

I see a lot of people suddenly falling apart while really young too.

BUT ANYWAY, personally, on the bright side I think if someone is healthy enough, their body should ADDRESS the issue right? DNA is always changing, being replaced, surely if the body realizes that there us toxic DNA producing an inflammatory response, it should eventually get rid or it/change it right? So there is hope

Anyway - Another story I have, Back when I was working at a school, (I quit right around the time the vaccine dropped), one time I walked in on a group of co-workers in a room (teachers, janitors, etc.) that were almost whispering about what they experienced after getting jabbed, that they felt something was wrong (uncontrollable shaking, heart problems) but didn't want to say it out loud because everyone on staff got jabbed up except for me I think. Pretty crazy for me to walk in and hear that conversation, but I was ever the more grateful that I was the only one on staff that did not get jabbed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals