Dr Berg speaks about aggressive new censorship by YouTube for health related videos

with the advice he's giving, censoring him will probably cure the hypothyroid epidemic. but in all seriousness, this is very worrying. I imagine the people who want you to eat ze bugs, will not get censored though.

Dutchie

Ah....it makes sense now...

About 2 weeks ago I saw that Mercola had a video where he interviewed Sally Norton.
When I wanted to watch it, the video was suddenly gone. Then yesterday I saw it was back online, but I didn't watch it all the way through.
So,when I wanted to finish it today, it was gone again.

David PS

Georgi's videos are still on Youtube.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Georgi's videos are still on Youtube.

I think the Bulgarian Wizards sweet accent screws up the listening algorithms youtube uses. Their CC can’t understand his words at the words per minute rate Giorgi speaks. Maybe idk!

Last edited:

David PS

I think the Bulgarian Wizards sweet accent screws up the listening algorithms youtube uses. Their CC can’t understand his words at the words per minute rate Giorgi speaks. Maybe idk!
It would be nice if your theory is correct. Time will tell. Many YouTubers post their content elsewhere. So it it will take a while to totally scrub the internet.

Layne

Ever run across a video on YouTube that says that it is now a "private" video? After seeing a video by Dr. Berg on Methylene Blue and cancer was marked as "private", I did a little research, and discovered that it means it's been censored. Even Google knows the word "censor" doesn't sound too good, so they use some unethical deception to not let you know what they're up to.

oxphoser

Ever run across a video on YouTube that says that it is now a "private" video? After seeing a video by Dr. Berg on Methylene Blue and cancer was marked as "private", I did a little research, and discovered that it means it's been censored. Even Google knows the word "censor" doesn't sound too good, so they use some unethical deception to not let you know what they're up to.
The DrBerg video on methylene blue and cancer is on Rumble.

Herbie

Just don't monetize the videos. If I made a youtube channel, I wouldn't monetize it and make money by way of value not annoying ads for my viewers

OP
Ismail

Ismail

I like Dr. Berg and enjoy watching his videos but it was interesting to learn that he's a Scientologist.
Yes I was a little surprised about that too to be honest, then there were some random videos of his son going “rogue” etc.

OMG!!!!!! That’s not a joke! That could happen to any of us!
They did something similar to a politician here in the UK and it surprisingly became a “thing” in the news.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals