Eating LOW FAT Leads To Serious Gall Bladder Problems!

WestCoaster

Eating low-fat over a long period of time leads to more than just gallbladder problems. Proper hormonal function requires fats, not primarily pufa (though it needs some), but saturated and monounsaturated mainly. My sis had gallbladder issues and gallstones about 3 years ago and she was on a very low fat high sugar'ish diet. She added fattier cuts of meat back in and minimized the sugar and voila, her problems vanished. I have a colleague who's daughter also had gallbladder issues and was also currently diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism so it has nothing to do with Hypothyroidism. What it does have to do with an imbalance between Calcium, D3, and K2. If you consume too much calcium from diet which can happen with OJ and milk, it increases the need for D3. Taking calcium supplements will increased the need for D3 even more (Crushed Eggshells). D3 helps calcium get absorbed into the intestines. K2 then takes calcium and deposits it where it needs to (bones), but also removes it from places it shouldn't be (arteries, or in this case the formation of gallstones).

Remember K2 is not to be confused with K1, they are completely different. So here is the kicker for people, K2 is found mainly in foods people, for lack of better words, are lead to believe they shouldn't eat here, in fatty foods. Things like hard and soft cheeses (Gouda and Brie has high concentrations). Egg yolks, Dark chicken meat, Ground beef, Full-Fat Dairy (whole milk & heavy cream), Fatty Fish, and Butter. It's also found in organ meats, and if people can stomach it Natto (Natto is the richest source).

Fats are needed for this entire process to work hence why (as nature intended), you find the foods like those listed above with ratio's of calcium, D3, and K2 already in place.

Now can someone get the appropriate ratio's of these nutrients alone in a fat restricted diet? Hard to say, but from the looks of it, someone would have to hit the K2 supplements pretty hard to alleviate the calcium and Vitamin D overload. Then again, how do you know exactly any K2 supplement you take you'd get the full benefit of? Nature intended to get K2 from fatty foods, so how can one be 100% sure any supplemental K2 is even working?

Guess you didn't read my comments how my research (which was stated several times in the thread) has shown that when people have their gallbladders removed, they have many, many health issues. But conveniently, you chose to ignore those comments.

The three studies you posted from that article Gallstones and Low Carb - Diet Doctor are all done on people who are already obese. They didn't get obese by eating a low fat diet. Show me metabolic ward, controlled, clinical trials, of healthy, not obese, people, who then eat a low fat diet, or actually a healthy low fat diet, based on boiled/steamed and not fried, potatoes, rice, fruit, etc., who then develop gallbladder problems. Focusing on the removal of the gallbladder or "low fat" as the problem for "many, many" issues ignores what got them those issues in the first place. What led to those issues. What started it. As TCA said, I don't know what country you're from, but in the USA, no one eats "low fat." Go to the hospital and talk to people with gallstones and ask them what they eat. Ask them what their favorite foods are. I am 100% sure that none of them will say "I eat a low fat starch based diet, when I make potatoes, I don't put butter or cream on them" and "I eat big bowls of white rice with some greens and a no oil condiment" and "I just eat big bowls of fruit daily often" or "I make big bowls of potato and mushroom soup with no oil or butter of cheese added."

Last edited:
Proper hormonal function requires fats

Cholesterol is made mostly from taurine, a quasi-amino acid, not "fat."

Remember K2 is not to be confused with K1, they are completely different.

K1 is required for green plants to conduct the process of photosynthesis. The K2 form of vitamin K is made from K1 and K3 by bacteria and other microorganisms. It can also be made in the human body through a conversion process involving K1 and K3. Since vitamin K1 is easily obtained from the diet and synthesized in the body, deficiencies are rare and usually occur only when there is malabsorption due to bowel obstruction, sprue, bowel shunts, regional ileitis, ulcerative colitis, or chronic liver disease. Vitamin K is given prophylactically to infants at birth to prevent hemorrhage, and presurgically to people who have bleeding and clotting disorders. Vitamin K is a general term used to describe a group of similar compounds, including K1, which is found in foods; K2, which is made by our intestinal bacteria; and K3, a synthetic form that is available only by prescription. Since vitamin K is widely available in foods and made in our bodies, supplements are necessary only in cases of malabsorption or medical disorders, or at birth to prevent hemorrhaging in newborns, or if you just wanted to take it for your own purposes. Only the K3 form of vitamin K—the synthetic form—is known to have any degree of toxicity. The major symptom of vitamin K overdose is hemolytic anemia, in which the red blood cells die more quickly than the body can replace them.

Nattō is fermented which means the anti-thyroid compounds removed and is a source of K2.

Vitamin K2 can also be made in the liver, pancreas, and other organs, showing we do convert K1 to K2 and K4 as well as the remaining K vitamins:

Conversion of dietary phylloquinone to tissue menaquinone-4 in rats is not dependent on gut bacteria. - PubMed - NCBI

"These data offer conclusive proof that the tissue-specific formation of MK-4 from K is a metabolic transformation that does not require bacterial transformation to menadione as an intermediate in the process."

Egg yolks, Dark chicken meat, Ground beef, Full-Fat Dairy (whole milk & heavy cream), Fatty Fish, and Butter.

In tiny amounts.

you find the foods like those listed above with ratio's of calcium, D3, and K2 already in place.

D3? In microscopic amounts in some fish fat. But watch out for the pollutants and pufa. and methionine if eating the whole fish.

Last edited:
OP
A

amethyst

The three studies you posted from that article Gallstones and Low Carb - Diet Doctor are all done on people who are already obese. They didn't get obese by eating a low fat diet. Show me metabolic ward, controlled, clinical trials, of healthy, not obese, people, who then eat a low fat diet, or actually a healthy low fat diet, based on boiled/steamed and not fried, potatoes, rice, fruit, etc., who then develop gallbladder problems. Focusing on the removal of the gallbladder or "low fat" as the problem for "many, many" issues ignores what got them those issues in the first place. What led to those issues. What started it. As TCA said, I don't know what country you're from, but in the USA, no one eats "low fat." Go to the hospital and talk to people with gallstones and ask them what they eat. Ask them what their favorite foods are. I am 100% sure that none of them will say "I eat a low fat starch based diet, when I make potatoes, I don't put butter or cream on them" and "I eat big bowls of white rice with some greens and a no oil condiment" and "I just eat big bowls of fruit daily often" or "I make big bowls of potato and mushroom soup with no oil or butter of cheese added."

This isn't a valid argument. Who do you know comes out of the womb eating low fat? No one. Breast milk has a lot of fat. Children who are healthy then go on to eat food that has fat in it. It has been found that mothers who purposely feed their children a very low fat diet, primarily vegetarian, have children who are sickly and malnourished. The majority of people, in western or Asian cultures, eat fat In varying degrees. Now the standard American or western diet for that matter has too much fat, and the wrong kind of fat as we know: PUFAS.

My point is, the research I've read, which anyone can google for themselves, shows that when people deliberately choose to go very low fat, from the previous diet they were eating before, whether they are obese or not, tend to develop gall bladder problems. Because, we need *some* fat in the diet in order for your gallbladder to work properly.

Women, because they have more estrogen, tend to get more gallstones. Certain nationalities do as well. Asians, apparently do not, but contrary to what has been reported, the traditional Asian diet, did have fat in it. Probably not as much as the western diet but they did eat fat.

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/inside-japan-surprising-facts-about-japanese-foodways/

When I decided to go very low fat in order to lose weight for career purposes, I was not overweight, but was previously eating fat in my diet like the majority of people eat..When I went *too low* fat, that was when I developed pain in my gall bladder region. I probably developed some gallstones. When before I was eating some fat in my diet, my gallbladder was contracting properly because that is what fat in the diet does...it makes the gallbladder contract. Later, when I was eating very little fat, my gallbladder was apparently not contracting as often. As I stated previously, when your gallbladder doesn't contract, it gets stagnant with sludge and digestive bile as it is a holding tank for the bile.Thus I must have developed gallstones or something to that effect.

How difficult is it for you to admit that one needs *some* fat in their diet, in order to have a smooth functioning gallbladder and digestive system and that *some* added fat is a healthy life promoting thing?

I didn't say too much, because too much has been shown to cause gallbladder problems as well. Think movie popcorn.

OP
A

amethyst

Eating low-fat over a long period of time leads to more than just gallbladder problems. Proper hormonal function requires fats, not primarily pufa (though it needs some), but saturated and monounsaturated mainly. My sis had gallbladder issues and gallstones about 3 years ago and she was on a very low fat high sugar'ish diet. She added fattier cuts of meat back in and minimized the sugar and voila, her problems vanished. I have a colleague who's daughter also had gallbladder issues and was also currently diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism so it has nothing to do with Hypothyroidism. What it does have to do with an imbalance between Calcium, D3, and K2. If you consume too much calcium from diet which can happen with OJ and milk, it increases the need for D3. Taking calcium supplements will increased the need for D3 even more (Crushed Eggshells). D3 helps calcium get absorbed into the intestines. K2 then takes calcium and deposits it where it needs to (bones), but also removes it from places it shouldn't be (arteries, or in this case the formation of gallstones).

Remember K2 is not to be confused with K1, they are completely different. So here is the kicker for people, K2 is found mainly in foods people, for lack of better words, are lead to believe they shouldn't eat here, in fatty foods. Things like hard and soft cheeses (Gouda and Brie has high concentrations). Egg yolks, Dark chicken meat, Ground beef, Full-Fat Dairy (whole milk & heavy cream), Fatty Fish, and Butter. It's also found in organ meats, and if people can stomach it Natto (Natto is the richest source).

Fats are needed for this entire process to work hence why (as nature intended), you find the foods like those listed above with ratio's of calcium, D3, and K2 already in place.

Now can someone get the appropriate ratio's of these nutrients alone in a fat restricted diet? Hard to say, but from the looks of it, someone would have to hit the K2 supplements pretty hard to alleviate the calcium and Vitamin D overload. Then again, how do you know exactly any K2 supplement you take you'd get the full benefit of? Nature intended to get K2 from fatty foods, so how can one be 100% sure any supplemental K2 is even working?

Great points. You hormones as well as your gall bladder, need fat to function properly. Your skin needs fat. You brain needs some fat. It just makes good sense, and people are foolish to ignore what is naturally available to us to make us healthy and to feel good.

OP
A

amethyst

Cholesterol is made mostly from taurine, a quasi-amino acid, not "fat."

K1 is required for green plants to conduct the process of photosynthesis. The K2 form of vitamin K is made from K1 and K3 by bacteria and other microorganisms. It can also be made in the human body through a conversion process involving K1 and K3. Since vitamin K1 is easily obtained from the diet and synthesized in the body, deficiencies are rare and usually occur only when there is malabsorption due to bowel obstruction, sprue, bowel shunts, regional ileitis, ulcerative colitis, or chronic liver disease. Vitamin K is given prophylactically to infants at birth to prevent hemorrhage, and presurgically to people who have bleeding and clotting disorders. Vitamin K is a general term used to describe a group of similar compounds, including K1, which is found in foods; K2, which is made by our intestinal bacteria; and K3, a synthetic form that is available only by prescription. Since vitamin K is widely available in foods and made in our bodies, supplements are necessary only in cases of malabsorption or medical disorders, or at birth to prevent hemorrhaging in newborns, or if you just wanted to take it for your own purposes. Only the K3 form of vitamin K—the synthetic form—is known to have any degree of toxicity. The major symptom of vitamin K overdose is hemolytic anemia, in which the red blood cells die more quickly than the body can replace them.

Nattō is fermented which means the anti-thyroid compounds removed and is a source of K2.

Vitamin K2 can also be made in the liver, pancreas, and other organs, showing we do convert K1 to K2 and K4 as well as the remaining K vitamins:

Conversion of dietary phylloquinone to tissue menaquinone-4 in rats is not dependent on gut bacteria. - PubMed - NCBI

"These data offer conclusive proof that the tissue-specific formation of MK-4 from K is a metabolic transformation that does not require bacterial transformation to menadione as an intermediate in the process."

In tiny amounts.

D3? In microscopic amounts in some fish fat. But watch out for the pollutants and pufa. and methionine if eating the whole fish.

Question: Are you or were you overweight or fat? And is that why you continually endorse a very low fat diet as being a "healthful" one as opposed to a healthful diet with moderate amounts of fat?

This isn't a valid argument.

The studies say they were obese. It's not my "argument." That's what they say.

Who do you know comes out of the womb eating low fat? No one. Breast milk has a lot of fat.

What is needed for weaning years isn't the same thereafter. Plus, most women do not breast feed and somehow people survive. What kind of fat is in formula?

Children who are healthy then go on to eat food that has fat in it.

But there are many fat and sick children too.

It has been found that mothers who purposely feed their children a very low fat diet, primarily vegetarian, have children who are sickly and malnourished.

It has been found? Where are the controlled trials and not just some comment from someone from Weston Price? And "vegetarian" usually means high fat from dairy.

The majority of people, in western or Asian cultures, eat fat In varying degrees.

People ate low fat forever, no, not "no" but low, up until the advent of easy access cooking oils and dairy fat. Now that oils and dairy fat are here, that is why there is so much disease.

when people deliberately choose to go very low fat, from the previous diet they were eating before, whether they are obese or not, tend to develop gall bladder problems.

I think that is not a valid argument for claiming that low fat caused those problems. Again, they were fat and sick to being with. That's not objective science.

Because, we need *some* fat in the diet in order for your gallbladder to work properly.

1. It's impossible to eat no fat unless you own a laboratory and have the necessary tools to de-fat every single morsel.

"Unfortunately, it is impossible to devise a fat-free diet outside of a laboratory."-RP

2. We make our own fats.

the traditional Asian diet, did have fat in it. Probably not as much as the western diet but they did eat fat.

Sure. Some soy fat. Definitely not loads of cheese and cream and oil outside of small amounts of sesame oil at a certain time.

How difficult is it for you to admit that one needs *some* fat in their diet, in order to have a smooth functioning gallbladder and digestive system and that *some* added fat is a healthy life promoting thing?

I'll admit it when I see controlled clinical trials of healthy people. And when you say "some," I say it's impossible to eat no fat and we make our own fat anyway.

I didn't say too much, because too much has been shown to cause gallbladder problems as well. Think movie popcorn.

Ok but you're title has low fat in caps and the word serious and an exclamation point so I'm focusing on the "low" of the low fat part.

Question: Are you or were you overweight or fat? And is that why you continually endorse a very low fat diet as being a "healthful" one as opposed to a healthful diet with moderate amounts of fat?

Yes I was. 235 lbs. at my heaviest. Now around 165 lbs. I was in the obese club. I know what it's like. My argument is eating to satiation with low fat will lead to different results than eating to satiation with moderate to high fat. The moderate to high fat will cause problems for most people, most of the time. When I go too high in fat I start to get blood sugar dysregulation, and sleep and mood problems. Outside of body fat, and those things I just mentioned, I'm also concerned with dietary fat and cancer and heart disease. I don't "endorse" a very low fat diet. I endorse the idea that the amount of dietary fat for you is the amount that keeps you happy with your body fat, sleep, blood sugar, and mood, and longevity if you care about that. I just think dietary fat is just different than protein and carbohydrate. It's just a different animal. Dietary protein and dietary carbohydrate don't do the same things that dietary fat does. There is a movement in the alt-nutrition world that promotes the idea that "starch" is fattening and sickening and that "fat" is the opposite. This is what I argue against. Because they ignore the nuance.

OP
A

amethyst

Yes I was. 235 lbs. at my heaviest. Now around 165 lbs. I was in the obese club. I know what it's like. My argument is eating to satiation with low fat will lead to different results than eating to satiation with moderate to high fat. The moderate to high fat will cause problems for most people, most of the time. When I go too high in fat I start to get blood sugar dysregulation, and sleep and mood problems. Outside of body fat, and those things I just mentioned, I'm also concerned with dietary fat and cancer and heart disease. I don't "endorse" a very low fat diet. I endorse the idea that the amount of dietary fat for you is the amount that keeps you happy with your body fat, sleep, blood sugar, and mood, and longevity if you care about that. I just think dietary fat is just different than protein and carbohydrate. It's just a different animal. Dietary protein and dietary carbohydrate don't do the same things that dietary fat does. There is a movement in the alt-nutrition world that promotes the idea that "starch" is fattening and sickening and that "fat" is the opposite. This is what I argue against. Because they ignore the nuance.

So what is your definition of "too low" in fat and "too high" in fat? I am talking amounts. What do you consider as "too high"? I see you completely ignored the fact that you need fat in order for your gallbladder to contract. I also see that your whole response comments cherry picked my comments. Disingenuous to say the least. I also see you ignored the Weston Price article about traditional diets because it doesn't "support" your argument. Weston Price is a valid organization.

Very interesting discussion. Will follow these thread because of additional information of K2, cholesterol from taurine.

Will definetly look for japanese store that has natto.

But im craving soymilk or silken tofu and it has been years the last i drank soymilk, is this really goitrogenic and bad if i ate soy food that is not fermented?

OP
A

amethyst

There is a movement in the alt-nutrition world that promotes the idea that "starch" is fattening and sickening and that "fat" is the opposite. This is what I argue against. Because they ignore the nuance.

I am not of the belief that all one needs is fat, and fat in abundance. I happen to think we also need carbohydrates in the form of starch. But I am against the idea that we should favor carbohydrates to the exclusion of fats, as that is not a health promoting thing. We need fat, as well as carbohydrates, and protein. You seem to want to demonize fat and sanctify starch, when we need all the food groups for good health. Fat being one of them

Giraffe

If you consume too much calcium from diet which can happen with OJ and milk, it increases the need for D3. Taking calcium supplements will increased the need for D3 even more (Crushed Eggshells). D3 helps calcium get absorbed into the intestines. K2 then takes calcium and deposits it where it needs to (bones), but also removes it from places it shouldn't be (arteries, or in this case the formation of gallstones).
Adequate calcium will spare vitamin D. Vitamin D and calcium suppress the PTH. With low PTH calcium is not taken out of the bones, loss of calcium in urine is increased, absorption in the gut is decreased.

Do you have a source for your claim that too much calcium increases the need for vitamin D? Please see Regulation of calcium metabolism (Wikipedia).

Ahanu

Now that oils and dairy fat are here, that is why there is so much disease.
I think this is just right for PUFA's
Dairy Fat has been there since:
Humans first learned to regularly consume the milk of other mammals following the domestication of animals during the Neolithic Revolution[32] or the development of agriculture.

Interesting !!!

But on the other hand

Your gallbladder's primary function is to receive bile that's generated by the liver, concentrate and mix it with mineral salts and enzymes, and then release the bile into the small intestine. The enzymes added by the gallbladder are essential to the proper digestion of fat. If your gallbladder is malfunctioning in some way, then it's a certainty that your fat digestion is impaired.

So u can know through ur digestive system

If you feel bloated after a meal or something that means u don't have to add fat but fix the digestion

B coz in dat case u will cause more harm imho

OP
A

amethyst

A good and interesting article about the connection between stress and the gall bladder, and it's function:

Stress and….your gallbladder?

There is a definite connection between stress and the gallbladder. I know when I was experiencing gallbladder pain, I was under a great deal of stress at that time.
Excerpts:

"When an organism is stressed out its body diverts energy away from functions that are non-essential in the short-term (like digestion) to more immediate needs (like having the energy to put up a good fight). If energy is diverted away from digestion for a long enough period of time, then you may be able to see differences in measures of digestion between individuals who have established themselves as socially dominant versus those who are subordinate.

The gallbladder stores bile produced by the liver and will release this bile into the stomach, where it aides in the digestion of fats. When the gallbladder doesn’t release bile for a long period of time, the retained bile concentrates (causing it to darken in color) and accumulates (causing the gallbladder to enlarge). The gallbladder may be retaining bile for 2 main reasons: 1) Stress is diverting energy away from digestion and is suppressing the release of bile from the liver, or 2) The stressed individual is consuming less food, so the trigger that the gallbladder uses for when it will release bile is faint or absent."

OP
A

amethyst

Another interesting article on the importance of the gallbladder:

Gallbladder, what it is, what goes wrong - stones and sludge and what to do

"Inadequate Bile Flow

"Trouble starts when the diet is too high in refined sugar and starches and fats and too low in protein. When too little bile is formed by the liver and when the gall bladder is too "lazy" (due to nutritional deficiencies) to empty its content, the fat can not be readily absorbed.
When not absorbed, the fat then unites with calcium and iron from food (stopping these minerals from entering the blood where they can do some good), and forms a hard soap, then forms hard packed fecal matter and causes constipation.

This persistent stealing of essential iron and calcium can bring on iron-deficiency anemia, osteoporosis (honeycombed bones) or osteomalacia (week and caving-in bones).
Without enough bile, fats, which quickly melt at body temperature, cover the carbohydrates and proteins that is also being digested, making it hard to continue the digestion process.

Then bacteria attack this partially digested mess, bringing on gas and discomfort, contributing to an smelly bowel movement and an equally foul breath. Much of the undigested food is usually lost in the stools. Poor elimination associated with gall bladder problems invariably indicates a major loss of vital minerals.

Because the lack of bile acids prevents the absorption of vitamin A, D, E, & K, and whatever fat has been broken down, deficiencies are produced. People with insufficient bile flow are usually so deficient in vitamin A that they have difficulty in driving a car at night, sewing, or doing other close work.

Although a low fat diet is recommended to decrease these digestive problems (it keeps the gall bladder quiet until healing has occurred), when the gall bladder has to be removed obviously a low fat diet cannot rectify this situation or increase the absorption of needed vitamins.

There is a peril of a low-fat or no-fat diet."

whodathunkit

Edit: @amethyst posted above while I was typing this.

What is commonly overlooked is that "gallbladder dysfunction" and other digestive problems are most usually problems of the liver and of energy production in the body. Acetylcholine plays a big role, as does an underproduction of bile acids.

Most people who have "gallbladder problems" are usually people with energy problems and likely liver problems. Just look at the typical demographics (obese/overweight, older, etc.) for gall bladder problems.. Of course there are atypical cases, but without labs and intense clinical scrutiny, we can't be sure the atypical cases aren't energy compromised or have some degree of subclinical liver dystfunction. Fatty liver doesn't show up on labs until it's already very severe, but it can probably cause problems long before labs can detect it.

Eating low fat probably causes a difference in liver function that overwhelms an the ability of already compromised digestive system and elimination system ability to cope. Eating low fat also leads to calorie restriction and thus decreased energy production at a time when the liver is already struggling to cope with a difference in function (possibly increased detox, when it really needs the energy). Low fat also causes problems with acetylcholine production, which is essential to proper production of bile acids, and digestive movement and functioning.

As we all know, stress can also have deleterious effect on energy production.

I can't be more specific than that...wish I could, but I don't have all the answers. Just some personal experience and some research (which I often forget, cognition isn't that great right now) and drawing conclusions from what I see, experience, and read.

I've battled gastroparesis and gall bladder problems in the recent past, which I originally thought were tied to fat intake and losing weight. But now I realize that gallstone formation and other problems are all tied to energy and liver function, notably bile production (or lack thereof). For example, as long as I take enough exogenous bile acids to take up the slack of my poor beat-up liver that doesn't have energy to produce enough, I can eat as much fat as I want without getting an attack. Like, bacon, bacon gravy, lard biscuits, etc. (Gotta love the holidays if they don't kill you first :rolleyes:).

Is it smart to do that, without correcting the fundamental problem? NO.

But the fact that it works like that is an indication that the problem lies in compromised body processes and not necessarily what's coming in from the outside (e.g., too little or too much fat). I know other people who have experienced "gall bladder problems" who are in the same boat...as long as they supplement enough exogenous digestive aids and eat enough to keep their energy levels stable, they don't have problems.

Point being, blaming gall bladder problems on low fat or high fat is too reductionist and will never lead to a proper solution. It's a really, really complex problem.

That said, I still think Very Low Fat (VLF) is an unparallelled strategy for cleaning up the liver, especially if care is taken to keep energy intake high (i.e., not let calories fall too low for too long). VLF doesn't seem to cause problems for most people UNLESS they go back to eating fat abruptly, which is what usually happens. That is, they'll be VLF for several weeks or months and then go out and eat half a large, loaded pizza one Saturday night. Or similar. So of course the digestive and elimination systems (which include the gall bladder), are going to be left screaming after that, especially if the individual is teetering on the edge of energy problems, anyway. Which, again, most people who turn to VLF are.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

There is an entire community of fruitarians and juicearians in 30bananasaday.com and there are hardly any threads talking about health problems caused by their low PUFA diet. In fact, it is common to see people talk about how their health has recovered after going on a fruitarian low PUFA diet.

First of all, there ARE threads on that forum discussing health problems, many of which are likely caused by such an extreme diet. With a quick Google search, I found this one- How to get rid of gallstones ?

Although on top of that, the mods on that forum will often delete posts that bring up health issues encountered on the diet. Anthony Colpo linked to several in his post "The Ugly Truth about Harley 'Durianrider' Johnstone," they were deleted shortly after his post went up, but the links are still on his site.

michael94

First of all, there ARE threads on that forum discussing health problems, many of which are likely caused by such an extreme diet. With a quick Google search, I found this one- How to get rid of gallstones ?

Although on top of that, the mods on that forum will often delete posts that bring up health issues encountered on the diet. Anthony Colpo linked to several in his post "The Ugly Truth about Harley 'Durianrider' Johnstone," they were deleted shortly after his post went up, but the links are still on his site.
Interview With an Ex-Vegan: Erim Bilgin
At any rate, following "gurus" is always going to f*ck you up. Everyone is going to project their own problems/solutions onto others when giving advice. Wait...am I doing that right now? LMAO!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals