Eczema epidemic in kids

Pete Rey

I teach piano. I've been looking at people's hands for 12 hours a week for over a decade. All ages. I've never seen so many kids with eczema in my life. It's exploded in the past year. I'm not sure I ever saw a case of it before, except one high functioning but extremely autistic boy who always had trouble in the winter like it is now. Right now probably half of the kids I see have it. Just an observation I had that I thought RPF would appreciate.

Don

Safe and Effective they said.............................

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"vitamin A" toxicity is running rampant. It's no wonder they took off "vitamin A" on the nutrition facts of food products. What are they trying to hide?

InChristAlone

Yeah eczema is rampant. My sister had patches all her life, she was a low fat milk drinker and we all know what they supplement low fat milk with! I didn't like milk (until my WAPF and Ray Peat days which ended up giving me a rash in the end) and I didn't have a single patch of dry skin growing up. Guess what her daughter had since birth? Severe eczema. Her eczema cleared up while she dumped the vitamin A to her daughter.

OP
P

Pete Rey

With all due respect, vitamin A has been in milk for half a century. This is happening this winter, perhaps a bit last winter.

Even if I believed in the theory, it doesn't logically follow that what I'm seeing now is directly caused by it, unless it takes 2-3 generations to manifest all at once.

Vaccines, now that timeline makes sense. I was just told by someone recently that they got boosted, so I'm sure the kids are getting it too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Even if I believed in the theory, it doesn't logically follow that what I'm seeing now is directly caused by it, unless it takes 2-3 generations to manifest all at once.
That is exactly what it takes. Have you read Grant Generuex books? Also, the vaccines shut/slow down liver function which allows the "vitamin A" to build up even faster.

Don

That is exactly what it takes. Have you read Grant Generuex books? Also, the vaccines shut/slow down liver function which allows the "vitamin A" to build up even faster.
so a double whammy ? wow will be interesting to see these %'s jump up

OP
P

Pete Rey

I see, so to Genereux, any injury to the liver is de facto vitamin A poisoning because an injured liver inherently can't eliminate it as well as a healthy liver. Once again, the only issue I have with that is the assumption that this is the primary toxic modality, regardless of anything else that is going on.

Logically, it's begging the question. You can't argue against it because the conclusion is already assumed.

Put another way, I know that too much vitamin A can be a problem, and yes it can be passed from mother to offspring like anything in the body, but I have a really hard time imagining that injecting all kinds of metals and bioactive material and who knows what other proprietary ingredients in ever-increasing numbers and frequency is the lesser of the two problems.

I skimmed the first book. I'm convinced that retinol is something to be careful with, but I already knew that. I'm not convinced that it's the lynchpin to everything. I don't think avoiding all carotenoids is necessary. I think he read the Mawson stuff, which is compelling, went on an elimination diet, which worked, and constructed the theory to connect the two. But that doesn't mean it's totally true. It's just one of any number of possible explanations for why a beef and rice diet was effective in curing his symptoms.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Put another way, I know that too much vitamin A can be a problem, and yes it can be passed from mother to offspring like anything in the body, but I have a really hard time imagining that injecting all kinds of metals and bioactive material and who knows what other proprietary ingredients in ever-increasing numbers and frequency is the lesser of the two problems.
Who said its the lesser of two problems? Anyone with common sense would know that injecting that stuff is crazy. Have you not seen I have been on the front lines of the vaccine war all the way through? What the vaccine does on top of poisoning someone is it injures the liver like so many other pharmaceuticals do, so that "vitamin A" is not cleared properly and that is why the eczema, psoriasis and other skin issues show up faster now.

OP
P

Pete Rey

Who said its the lesser of two problems? Anyone with common sense would know that injecting that stuff is crazy. Have you not seen I have been on the front lines of the vaccine war all the way through? What the vaccine does on top of poisoning someone is it injures the liver like so many other pharmaceuticals do, so that "vitamin A" is not cleared properly and that is why the eczema, psoriasis and other skin issues show up faster now.
Right. We are all on the same page about the insanity of vaccines. I don't think the evidence is there to conclusively state that the sole reason for the eczema is because the vitamin A is not cleared properly, as if all the other nasty stuff involved were just catalysts for this one problem to occur. I can accept that it is one factor in a complex, multifactorial problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals