EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

emmanceb said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/97146/ Could DMSO work to increase absorption for fat solubles?

Yes, it has been shown to do that with vitamins A and E, so I don't see why it would not also do that for D and K.

Last edited by a moderator:

EstroBan color change?

Makrosky

Hey haidut,

I just recieved estroban on my mailbox today. Great!! I have two simple questions though :

1- If one would use it orally, could it be done in an empty stomach ? I guess it already has some fat on it so it would be absorved properly, right ?

2- Since the carrier is coconut oil and it solidifies in cold temperatures, it has to be warmed up before using it. How many celsius degrees can estroban resist without damaging the ingredients in it ? I think I'll put it next to the toaster in the morning in a safe place that doesn't burn the plastic on it. What about the vits ?

Thanks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Makrosky said:
post 99519 Hey haidut,

I just recieved estroban on my mailbox today. Great!! I have two simple questions though :

1- If one would use it orally, could it be done in an empty stomach ? I guess it already has some fat on it so it would be absorved properly, right ?

2- Since the carrier is coconut oil and it solidifies in cold temperatures, it has to be warmed up before using it. How many celsius degrees can estroban resist without damaging the ingredients in it ? I think I'll put it next to the toaster in the morning in a safe place that doesn't burn the plastic on it. What about the vits ?

Thanks!

Vitamin K seems to need a lot of fat for proper absorption, so I would take it with a meal. The oils in EstroBan are probably only enough for a topical administration.
The carrier is a mix of coconut and olive oil (both organic) with olive oil being the majority. The product can still solidify at room temperatures but it usually does not happen until the temperature drops to 60 F, which most rooms do not reach in my experience. So, there should not be a need to "thaw" it by placing next to a toaster. If you keep it in the fridge it may solidify and then I recommend leaving outside for 30min. Usually this is enough to "thaw" it. You can place it next to a warm device but I would make sure the temperature around the bottle does not exceed 90 F.
I hope that answers your questions.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Such_Saturation said:
post 99514 EstroBan color change?

It's still yellowish/amber the last time I checked. The combination of vitamin E and olive oil usually give that color. What color do you see?

haidut said:
post 99524
Such_Saturation said:
post 99514 EstroBan color change?

It's still yellowish/amber the last time I checked. The combination of vitamin E and olive oil usually give that color. What color do you see?

It seemed clearer and harder to squeeze out :lol: the taste is the same, though. I personally enjoy the taste.

Hmm perhaps the coconut oil was solid?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Such_Saturation said:
post 99528 Hmm perhaps the coconut oil was solid?

Yes, that can happen. Some people in Sweden complained that it arrived frozen:): Packages to Europe now pass through Canada (when mailed from USA) and sit for a few days in a postal storage facility in North East part of Canada. So, that could also get the product to "freeze". Usually leaving it under sunlight for a few hours resolves this issue.

Makrosky

haidut said:
post 99523
Makrosky said:
post 99519 Hey haidut,

Thanks!

Vitamin K seems to need a lot of fat for proper absorption, so I would take it with a meal. The oils in EstroBan are probably only enough for a topical administration.
The carrier is a mix of coconut and olive oil (both organic) with olive oil being the majority. The product can still solidify at room temperatures but it usually does not happen until the temperature drops to 60 F, which most rooms do not reach in my experience. So, there should not be a need to "thaw" it by placing next to a toaster. If you keep it in the fridge it may solidify and then I recommend leaving outside for 30min. Usually this is enough to "thaw" it. You can place it next to a warm device but I would make sure the temperature around the bottle does not exceed 90 F.

Yes, thanks haidut! It's around 24ºC here and I find quite difficult to bring the drops out of the plastic bottle. I'll see how it goes in the following days.

The thing is, I've taken it straight out of the fridge many times in the past, and it always dripped perfectly.

sweetly

Do you know how well the vitamins are absorbed topically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

sweetly said:
post 99537 Do you know how well the vitamins are absorbed topically?

About 25% of the oral absorption, but the half-life is much longer - i.e. usually 3-4 days as opposed to a few hours for oral absorption.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Such_Saturation said:
post 99536 The thing is, I've taken it straight out of the fridge many times in the past, and it always dripped perfectly.

That's very disconcerting. Let me check and I will get to you, but AFAIK nothing has changed in the product in the last few months...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Makrosky said:
post 99535
haidut said:
post 99523
Makrosky said:
post 99519 Hey haidut,

Thanks!

Yes, thanks haidut! It's around 24ºC here and I find quite difficult to bring the drops out of the plastic bottle. I'll see how it goes in the following days.

I am looking into this right now. Thanks for bringing it up!

Makrosky

haidut said:
post 99541
Such_Saturation said:
post 99536 The thing is, I've taken it straight out of the fridge many times in the past, and it always dripped perfectly.

That's very disconcerting. Let me check and I will get to you, but AFAIK nothing has changed in the product in the last few months...

haidut maybe it's just coincidence, let me try it a few days before you turn the lab upside down ;)

Thanks for your prompt support.

jaa

Such_Saturation said:

Just chiming for haidut's information that I keep my Estroban in the refrigerator and always have (last ordered in mid July) and it has always dripped from the bottle without issue.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

jaa said:
post 99560
Such_Saturation said:

Just chiming for haidut's information that I keep my Estroban in the refrigerator and always have (last ordered in mid July) and it has always dripped from the bottle without issue.

Thanks, I will look into it anyways as it should not be happening with EstroBan of all things.

Ok I left it out for six hours and it still jams after the first drop, and the coconut oil in a jar next to it is liquid. This is the first time I get the new version (with bottle label and acetate instead of palmitate).

Makrosky

Ok, so I took 8 drops at 2pm with food, it's 10pm and I feel so horny I'm thinking about hitting the pubs although it's monday. WTF??? Is this some kind of placebo effect or you haidut put a secret ancient chinese sexual tonic on it ? JEEZ

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Makrosky said:
post 99600 Ok, so I took 8 drops at 2pm with food, it's 10pm and I feel so horny I'm thinking about hitting the pubs although it's monday. WTF??? Is this some kind of placebo effect or you haidut put a secret ancient chinese sexual tonic on it ? JEEZ

Didn't put any tonic in it, but I do get a similar effect from vitamin K2 (MK-4). It has been shown to double testosterone synthesis in rats, so that may be the reason behind it.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21914161

How long have you taken EstroBan for?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals