Fadogia Agrestis

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Hi my dear community.
I took 600mg of fadogia Agrestis in order to stimulate androgen production. I have secondary hypogonadism.
600mg one morning, 600mg next morning.
It gave me an adrenaline rush for a whole day.
It feels somehow strangely good, but I got a cold like symptoms. Stuffy and runny nose, throat irritation, I feel like I have a fever and worst thing is that I didn't sleep for 2 days straight now.
Sleep issue is partially because of a stuffy nose, I can't breathe, but the main problem is elevated heart rate. My body does not want to relax and sleep. My HRV on oura ring was 10. It has never been so low.
What a hell do I do? I need to sleep!!

Please how to get my heart rate lower? Even if somehow forcefully...
Btw, I take haiduts tyromix and Tyronene, but that is not the issue.

Zoltanman

Hi there, I can't help with the problem in your opening post, sorry, but please consider adding a bit to the title that also asks for input or help? It might get more attention from knowledgeable people that way.

Anyone who can help will likely ask about your normal diet the last 3-4 weeks, just in case the answer is not enough calories, making a stress response. Perhaps adding that in to OP might also get more traction?

Hope you find some answers!! Z.

OP
Bozidar

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Hi there, I can't help with the problem in your opening post, sorry, but please consider adding a bit to the title that also asks for input or help? It might get more attention from knowledgeable people that way.

Anyone who can help will likely ask about your normal diet the last 3-4 weeks, just in case the answer is not enough calories, making a stress response. Perhaps adding that in to OP might also get more traction?

Hope you find some answers!! Z.
Sorry.
I was a bit out of my mind.
I just came out of ER right now.
They did some blood test, broke my vein, told me we cannot help you, everything looks normal.
They didn't bother doing ultrasound of liver and gallbladder despite having some pain there. My skin got some kind of strange itchy spots all over my body, they dont care.
The doctor who came on the end told me I should stop testosterone.
I asked how do you know this is the problem, I am not even taking testosterone. Her response was: because I am a doctor and you are not.
I stared at her for a few seconds and said: what an arrogance.
Unbelievable

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals