Feel like ***t PANICK ATTACK and anxiety since Peat! Please help

OP
L

LoLo

Re: Feel like s*** PANICK ATTACK and anxiety since Peat! Please help

Thanks everybody i appreciate really much yout help. I know i write the title wrong. I will resume my situation once i Will be better but now i m suffering a constant high anxiety state that drive me crazy. But for now i décide to tale a bit distance from all cognitive activity. My Gut has improved a little but a bit of bloating persists. Heart is racing all Day long. Do you think high dose taurine could cause brain damage ? I really hope that s a serotonin problèm. Curently, i have a severe hayfever and i had a cortisone shot so i think it is possible that s a big stress. If serotonin is too high, can this cause panick ? So can i perhaps take bcaa ? I try to eat cocoa for dopamine. I m really tired and it s impossible to focuse. I m relaxing and waiting for better days but the anxiety seems to persist. Do you think i have to take taurine and decrease a bit everyweek Instead of brutal' y stop it ? I m a fraid taurine is part of problèm, but i feel a bit better on it. Thanks everybody

tara

Attakai said:
Yeah if you had been having 10 coffees a day and then suddenly stopped you are for certain experiencing a caffeine withdrawal, whether it is the main issue or not it is definitely contributing to it. Trust me, I have quit coffee for various reasons a few time, and each time I felt like absolute s*** for 4-5 days before I started feeling normal again.
Caffeine withdrawal gets me too, even from much less coffee than this (eg 1 cup/day)
Looks like you've done lots of different things in a short time, some of them fairly strong, so it's a bit hard to identify the culprits.

Does eating something sweet and/or salty help the anxiety? Do breathing exercises like bag breathing or Xisca's one above or going for a gentle walk outside with mouth closed help against anxiety? Are you hungry? Are you peeing either clear or dark yellow? Clear can mean too much water, which can increase stress. Dark can mean too high levels of some things in blood, causing their own problems.
Have you run your diet through cronometer to see if you are missing anything in particular? Good amounts of magnesium an calcium and potassium and sodium? 80+g protein/day? Enough calories? Eating balanced meals several times a day?
Breathing nasal and diaphragmatic? Getting some movement everyday?

I think cortisone is a stress hormone, so if you've just had a big shot of that, then you've probably added to your stress hormone levels - I wonder if that would increase anxiety?

I'm not aware of problems with just stopping the taurine if you've taken too much, but that could be ignorance on my part. Or you could drop it down to a low amount for a few days and see how that goes.

kineticz

High fat to high sugar will immediately shut down ACTH. This will backload TRH and increase prolactin, leading to anxiety and panic attacks.

I therefore agree with the replies regarding failed glucose adaptation.

OP
L

LoLo

I think a big part of this anxiety state relates to the gut, I'm always very bloated and my hands are freezing cold. Mentally, things were going better until today : I try another brand of taurine and took 1gr with 3 alka seltzer tablets and it resulted in panick attacks. I tried taurine another time because everywhere I read how it is good for digestion and anxiety, my two problems ! I take 6 tablets of alka seltzer daily because it's the only thing that makes me warmer for 2 or 3 hours. I read from thebigpeatowski that olive leaf extract is good I ordered some but I will receive it the second of May so I have to do something until this date. I eat mainly milk with sugar, cheese, beef, 2 glasses of OJ, and teas with sugar. I eat the maximum I can but the bloating is terrible. I avoided bread, gluten or starches this last week but without improvement. Also, I have no libido at all and excuse me but it's totally impossible to have an erection :) Three days ago, I tried 5 gr of glycine, mood, libido and erection returned immediatly but I was even more bloated so I can't take it everyday. The same with gelatin (I only have access to commercial gelatin). Now, I really need your help to know what I can do.

I was thinking just trying aspirin in alka seltzer form, 4 grams per day, to reduce serotonin, estrogen and histamine. Also, I read that aspirin has a thyroid-like effect so it could possibly improve metabolism and digestion. What do you think ?

Can I take aspirin with olive leaf extract ? I ask because aspirin block the release of FFA from liver and it could be a problem if olive leaf extract works on the liver ?

Is it possible that panick attacks and constant anxiety is a die-off symptom of bad bacteria being killed ?

Why do you think I have this kind of reaction to taurine ? It has to be similar to glycine so for me everything is very strange, I'm a bit lost.

jyb

LoLo said:
Why do you think I have this kind of reaction to taurine ? It has to be similar to glycine so for me everything is very strange, I'm a bit lost.

Many supplements don't work for many people, even the more simple ones can be risky... And isolated amino acids count as supplements in this respect.

OP
L

LoLo

Yes I will not take it anymore even if in the beginning it gave me an incredible libido. Now it's even bad for my mental health. Glycine seems to be very good but I don't tolerate the powder form, I tried in cold or hot beverage. It's such a pity because it clears all my problems but then I wake up with a very bloated stomach. Same thing with gelatin.

Peata

Could be too much fluid/not enough salt. When I adjusted the balance of liquids and sodium, I dropped the bloat, but it took over a week.

jyb

LoLo said:
Yes I will not take it anymore even if in the beginning it gave me an incredible libido. Now it's even bad for my mental health. Glycine seems to be very good but I don't tolerate the powder form, I tried in cold or hot beverage. It's such a pity because it clears all my problems but then I wake up with a very bloated stomach. Same thing with gelatin.

It just means you'll have to cook it from food. A broth can be kept in the fridge for days. Note that glycine can also be absorbed sublingually. It could still mess you up though, just like any other supplement.

tara

Sometimes it just takes the guts a week or two to adapt to a change in diet, too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals