Low Toxin Logs Feeling really anxious

Peater

I think so yes. Milk itself is supposed to be a good source and it was the finest quality raw grass fed Vax free milk one could get from a local farm with open days and happy cows. It was everything it was supposed to be, and I had no problems digesting it, no stomach upsets.

There rest of my diet was composed of fruit, particularly orange juice, rice, potatoes, beef, chicken, pork, some eggs, honey. I just dropped the milk and orange juice and the problem went, but I think it was just the milk.

I thought it would the case but worth checking! I assume you don't supplement calcium now either.

purple pill

So I've been doing this low vitamin A low copper diet now strictly for a week or two, and I was having a lot of headaches, really bad aching all over my body, now today the aching is gone, but I'm feeling really really anxious, like I'm going to have a panic attack, I can't breath properly, my heart is skipping beats and I justed feel so wired, I can't even stop pacing around, it's so hard for me to sit still.
I've had some of this the past couple weeks as well, works also been pretty hectic so been able to put that anxious energy in to something constructive at least. I found major relief in massaging my lymph nodes the other morning, could be accelerated detox blocking the lymph nodes or maybe just placebo i dunno. Can't remember who's method i've been doing but says you need to do it in a certain order...collar bones, neck, armpits, stomach yayada... sure someone reading this will know, anyway worth a try. Go gentle though, these areas can be tender.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sounds like typical copper detox symptoms.

DanDare

Forum Supporter
I thought it would the case but worth checking! I assume you don't supplement calcium now either.
Correct i haven't tried any supplements in years. They are a last resort. I think if one is 'peating', drinking lots of milk and OJ, eating liver, eggs, then taking thyroid is important.

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
So I've been doing this low vitamin A low copper diet now strictly for a week or two, and I was having a lot of headaches, really bad aching all over my body, now today the aching is gone, but I'm feeling really really anxious, like I'm going to have a panic attack, I can't breath properly, my heart is skipping beats and I justed feel so wired, I can't even stop pacing around, it's so hard for me to sit still.
Are you taking any supplements?
Also, what was your previous diet? Just the opposite?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Are you taking any supplements?
Also, what was your previous diet? Just the opposite?
My previous diet was 2 pints of low fat Greek yogurt, canned mussels, dried Dates, 3 mangoes, 1 cantelope Melon.

The only supplements I've been taking is a benzo, which I think is probably the reason for the anxiety as I stopped it cold turkey after taking it for a week

Nick

My previous diet was 2 pints of low fat Greek yogurt, canned mussels, dried Dates, 3 mangoes, 1 cantelope Melon.

The only supplements I've been taking is a benzo, which I think is probably the reason for the anxiety as I stopped it cold turkey after taking it for a week
One of the ways (possibly the sole way) that benzo's reduce anxiety is by slowing detoxification, the withdrawal is from the backlog of toxicity after detox ramps back up.

mosaic01

It's not a supplement, it's one of the most addictive and dangerous medications that exists. With many people never being able to stop them once they have started and being dependent on it for life due to extreme withdrawal symptoms.

purple pill

Wth man? Benzos are one of the most mind/mood altering drugs that doctors prescribe(imho), ive never heard of anyone call them a "supplement", they are serious drugs that just about all heroin addicts and crack heads use to smooth out the edges between fixes, definitely not to be taken lightly, the title of this thread shoulda been why do i feel ***t after stopping benzos after a week....followed by replies of..."duh, no ***t!"

DanDare

Forum Supporter
Wth man? Benzos are one of the most mind/mood altering drugs that doctors prescribe(imho), ive never heard of anyone call them a "supplement", they are serious drugs that just about all heroin addicts and crack heads use to smooth out the edges between fixes, definitely not to be taken lightly, the title of this thread shoulda been why do i feel ***t after stopping benzos after a week....followed by replies of..."duh, no ***t!"

I know right 😂

oH bY thE wAy gUYs I AlSo qUiT BeNZos cOlD TurKey 🦃

milkboi

Bruuh

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals