Cholinergic toxicity reversed with Forskolin

Tidal

I don't feel that cyproheptadine is very anti-cholinergic, have you tried Benadryl (DPH) or Scopolamine patchs. Do your symptoms get worse when you are exposed to tobacco or using nicotine patchs?

Benadryl has no effect and not taken scopolamine or nicotine patches.

Another thing I forgot to say is I get myoclonus quite a bit as well

Healthseeker

Thanks you for your implication, what he says may or may not be true.

I specified in the other thread he is mentioning, that I take enough of the other B Vitamins.

I get severe neuropathy and nightmares from B6 even if it works great. My B12 levels are very high. I already take B3; I used to take up to 3g per day with pretty good results, now 500mg to 1g feels like the sweet spot.

B1 improves my shortness of breath and low muscle tone, the side effects that follow 2 hours later are not pleasant and last up to 48 hours, the worse being the negative inner talk in my head, I get the exact same side effects from nicotine.

The only things that works are either anti-cholinergics, high amount of caffeine, microdoses of LSD. I agree that very high dose of P5P (100mg+) or even low dose of tryptophan (250mg) and 5-HTP (25mg) give me some relief but not for too long as the other three I mentioned.
Well, the other poster said take other b vitamins, its just common sense, and has to be checked first. I noticed you didn't say B2.

Your symptoms all suggest an energy dysfunction of some kind, I've had problems similar, but not the same thing, or to your degree. So, I do know right off what to do. But, you say this developed after a year and half of high doses of B1? So, I would think you built up some kind change in your metabolism, some actual change within your organs.

When you say shortness of breath, that makes me think you lack NO. NO is also a neurotransmitter. So I recommend dose yourself with some kind of pump formula, and that should give you a another clue on what's going on.

link to your other thread

Last edited:
OP
Ahmed ELH

Ahmed ELH

Well, the other poster said take other b vitamins, its just common sense, and has to be checked first. I noticed you didn't say B2.

Your symptoms all suggest an energy dysfunction of some kind, I've had problems similar, but not the same thing, or to your degree. So, I do know right off what to do. But, you say this developed after a year and half of high doses of B1? So, I would think you built up some kind change in your metabolism, some actual change within your organs.

When you say shortness of breath, that makes me think you lack NO. NO is also a neurotransmitter. So I recommend dose yourself with some kind of pump formula, and that should give you a another clue on what's going on.

link to your other thread
Yes, I forgot to talk about B2, I take 50mg of Riboflavin per day, the only one I'm not taking is B5.

Is craving foods high in Betaine a sign of lacking NO by any chance?

I forgot to mention, caffeine also get rid of the shortness of breath and anxiety temporarly.
Edit: Regarding the L Theanine, the last brand I used was mixed with green tea extract which gave me the severe anxiety not L-Theanine itself, I never had this with pure L-Theanine in the past.

Here is the link to the other thread : B1, Cannabis, cigarettes and workouts cause brain inflammation, LSD reverses it - I want your opinion

Last edited:

Healthseeker

Im not sure about Glutamate/Gaba system. I ought to look it up but I dont have time right now, and I only want to speak on things that I have first hand experience with.

What you can do is look up the flow chart of what cofactors and what transforms into what with each cofactor. For example, research taking one thing that's a downstream product what you want to target that may spare that targeted nutrient (or enzyme), and shunt the system into using it differently. And see if there's any headway to be made like that. You may discover what you did to yourself, maybe how to fix it.

OP
Ahmed ELH

Ahmed ELH

Im not sure about Glutamate/Gaba system. I ought to look it up but I dont have time right now, and I only want to speak on things that I have first hand experience with.

What you can do is look up the flow chart of what cofactors and what transforms into what with each cofactor. For example, research taking one thing that's a downstream product what you want to target that may spare that targeted nutrient (or enzyme), and shunt the system into using it differently. And see if there's any headway to be made like that. You may discover what you did to yourself, maybe how to fix it.
All right, thanks for the advice. I hope it was that easy to track all the possible outcomes.

I'll keep my current winning stack as it is for the moment (Caffeine, Niacinamide, Forskolin, Artichoke, Magnesium and D3) while waiting for other compounds like Bromantane, Agmatine, Aniracetam and Phenylpiracetam to do further testings to see if it's really Acetylcholine or something else like Glutamate or Gaba.

OP
Ahmed ELH

Ahmed ELH

Quick update:

During the last week I have tried L-Theanine (100mg), Aniracetam (400mg) and Nicotine patches (7mg).

I started with L-Theanine, it worsened all my symptoms, made me extremly bloated and depressive. I felt like my brain couldn't send neural signals correctly. I suspect it reducing my glutamate too much despite taking it with caffeine, it gave me that same symptoms from B1 without the headaches, I was literally craving MSG.

Aniracetam was the complete opposite, my symptoms improved greatly especially digestive ones, I felt in a state of peace and gratefulness.

I was blown away by the results of Nicotine patches. I reacted badly to cigarette in general, but 30 minutes after applying the patch, I felt like my body was finally switching from a flight or fight to a resting state, I had the best nap I've ever had.

This calls several things into question :
- Low glutamate?
- Low B5 > Side effects from B1?

Ismail

I was blown away by the results of Nicotine patches. I reacted badly to cigarette in general, but 30 minutes after applying the patch, I felt like my body was finally switching from a flight or fight to a resting state, I had the best nap I've ever had.

Wow!

I tried 1mg nicotine lozenges, first time I felt like “game mode” was on, I was so motivated to just get things done etc.

However, I tried tobacco free snus, and literally used it for 1-2mins, and I felt sick and stressed!

Tried the lozenge again a few days later and same thing, felt like I was in “fight or flight” mode 🤷‍♂️

Interesting to see what others can chime in on how you responded so beneficially from the nicotine patches.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

OP
Ahmed ELH

Ahmed ELH

Wow!

I tried 1mg nicotine lozenges, first time I felt like “game mode” was on, I was so motivated to just get things done etc.

However, I tried tobacco free snus, and literally used it for 1-2mins, and I felt sick and stressed!

Tried the lozenge again a few days later and same thing, felt like I was in “fight or flight” mode 🤷‍♂️

Interesting to see what others can chime in on how you responded so beneficially from the nicotine patches.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.
Hey Ismail, you are more than welcome.

I feel like nicotine lozenges and snus are more tricky to use compared to the patch regarding of the amount of nicotine released into the bloodstream.

Here is some details in case you are interseted in why I tried each compound.

-Nicotine patches to see if the side effects I get from B1 or tobacco exposure are from the activation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.

-L-Theanine thinking that I had excessive glutamate stimulation and low GABA, which seems to be the opposite from the side effects I had.

-Aniracetam to see if increasing the effectiveness of glutamate would help with L-Theanine side effects and if high acetylcholine is in fact the problem with B1 supplementation in my case.

I'm now leaning towards trying B5 and Glutamine, I'll keep you updated again once it's done :wink:

Ismail

Hey Ismail, you are more than welcome.

I feel like nicotine lozenges and snus are more tricky to use compared to the patch regarding of the amount of nicotine released into the bloodstream.

Here is some details in case you are interseted in why I tried each compound.

-Nicotine patches to see if the side effects I get from B1 or tobacco exposure are from the activation of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.

-L-Theanine thinking that I had excessive glutamate stimulation and low GABA, which seems to be the opposite from the side effects I had.

-Aniracetam to see if increasing the effectiveness of glutamate would help with L-Theanine side effects and if high acetylcholine is in fact the problem with B1 supplementation in my case.

I'm now leaning towards trying B5 and Glutamine, I'll keep you updated again once it's done :wink:
Thanks brother, you’re amazing, very much appreciated 🙏

I may give the patch a go at some point as I’ve heard similar (positive) experiences about them.

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@Ahmed ELH or anyone else, do you have any idea why acetylcholinesterase would be defieinct or not breaking down acetylcholine like it should be ? Could covid cause an issue there?

My awful breathing issues seem like excess acetylcholine and I’m going to try forskolin. I Cant find much online though of people who have issues with acetylcholinesterase. I did see somehwere high serotonin might inhibit it.

@pubh12 Hi, have you voluntarily or involuntarily come into contact with harmful substances? Have you tried high doses of vitamin B1? Alpha lipoic acid? or maybe you have already solved the problem?

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@pubh12 Hi, have you voluntarily or involuntarily come into contact with harmful substances? Have you tried high doses of vitamin B1? Alpha lipoic acid? or maybe you have already solved the problem?
I don’t recall coming in contact with any substances of note. I’ve tried high does allithiamine for a couple months and it didn’t help. I haven’t tried ALA but I am considering it.

@pubh12 so can you live without using drugs or supplements?

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Why did you ask about b1. Is it useful for mercury or heavy metal toxicity ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals