FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Oct. 4, 2023

Peatress

I sure hope you're right. I'll be outside in my garden; I'm out in the sticks so I'm not real concerned about the 5G where I am.
We had this in the UK in April - to my knowledge nothing much happened but I suspect our government got useful data from it.

Grounding in the garden is always a good idea.

OP
David PS

David PS

For me, the Oct 4 drill is not a stressful event. I am just turning off my electronic devices, placing my cell phone in a Faraday cage and minimizing my exposure to the grid as much as possible. I have unplugged from my communication devices in the past but this time it will be a more complete unplugging.

The FEMA site states:
In case the Oct. 4 test is postponed due to widespread severe weather or other significant events, the back-up testing date is Oct. 11.

I am not certain what 'other significant events' might trigger the back-up drill. I will assume the back-up testing will occur and I plan to unplug once again.

mostlylurking

I'm not sure Todd Calender is a reliable source anymore.

Todd Callender says in this interview that his family owns Pharmajet

Pharmajet is involved in covid 19 vaccines - this is his sister

View: https://medium.com/@b3tweenthelines/heather-potters-needle-free-injections-d53ac9f0677

Well, there it is.... I really don't believe I can trust anybody anymore. Discernment is a life skill that should be practiced all the time.

Peatress

Well, there it is.... I really don't believe I can trust anybody anymore. Discernment is a life skill that should be practiced all the time.
I had the information ages ago but I didn't want to believe it. I think there are still people we can trust but it's looking like there are many who are sold out.

Dr Peat never once disappointed me - I never once felt he was lying or misleading.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
WHAT IF . . .

What if Russia holds its "exercise" and puts a whole slew of its people in shelters and then, waits for the US EAS Test to actually launch a first strike?

Americans, hearing the EAS system tones on October 4, might just think to themselves, "Oh, that's the national test, I don't have to do anything" but in reality, Russian missiles may actually be inbound!

Such a scenario would cause massive additional American casualties in a populace that was primed to ignore the EAS test that day.
😬
Going fishing!

mostlylurking

I had the information ages ago but I didn't want to believe it. I think there are still people we can trust but it's looking like there are many who are sold out.

Dr Peat never once disappointed me - I never once felt he was lying or misleading.
I agree; Ray Peat is the only health source I've trusted in a long, long time. I decided to trust him back in 2015 when his wisdom saved my life.

Peatful

Regina

WHAT IF . . .

What if Russia holds its "exercise" and puts a whole slew of its people in shelters and then, waits for the US EAS Test to actually launch a first strike?

Americans, hearing the EAS system tones on October 4, might just think to themselves, "Oh, that's the national test, I don't have to do anything" but in reality, Russian missiles may actually be inbound!

Such a scenario would cause massive additional American casualties in a populace that was primed to ignore the EAS test that day.
😬
Going fishing!
Creative! :crazy:
Long walk on the beach for me.

Advocate2021

I'm not sure Todd Calender is a reliable source anymore.

Todd Callender says in this interview that his family owns Pharmajet

Pharmajet is involved in covid 19 vaccines - this is his sister

View: https://medium.com/@b3tweenthelines/heather-potters-needle-free-injections-d53ac9f0677

I know Todd personally and have worked with him. I was involved in the filing against the DOD on behalf of the military. He is 150 percent reliable and dedicated to this mission. He was actually incited many years ago to step into it via the atrocities he witnessed as a young man in his family company. He parted ways from any involvement with that company many many years ago and has absolutely no association with it.

mostlylurking

I know Todd personally and have worked with him. I was involved in the filing against the DOD on behalf of the military. He is 150 percent reliable and dedicated to this mission. He was actually incited many years ago to step into it via the atrocities he witnessed as a young man in his family company. He parted ways from any involvement with that company many many years ago and has absolutely no association with it.
Thank you.

OP
David PS

David PS

WHAT IF . . .

😬
Going fishing!
I am trying not to overthink this drill. It is a good excuse for me to schedule an extra long walk in nature.

Peatress

His mother and sister own Pharmajet - partnered with, scroll down

Wasn’t Todd Callender an international law/ tax lawyer or is this a different Callender? It’s difficult to find any information about him before 2020. Now he is a disability advocate. Whichever way you look at this, he is profiting from his family’s business because, as a disability lawyer, he will never be short of clients.

I’ve been posting his videos on the forum for the past year but my trust is being pushed to the limit of late.

LA

@David PS

Thank you for the link showing the approximate time:

"The national test will consist of two portions, testing WEA and EAS capabilities. Both tests are scheduled to begin at approximately 2:20 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 4."

We will keep the Land-Line Telephone plugged in. The answering machine will stay on unless the caller talks too much then it will be turned off.

All our computers are hard-wired and my husband is not worried about it. I am worried so I will not turn on my computers.

We have cheap mobile phones which are set up for voice only. Text or data is ignored. We use a mobile phone only when needed or in case of emergency and otherwise leave it off .

AT+T sold our pay-as-you-Go-Phone numbers when we were sleeping [grin] which we had for many years, so thankfully/hopefully we are off the MATRIX.

Advocate2021

His mother and sister own Pharmajet - partnered with, scroll down

Wasn’t Todd Callender an international law/ tax lawyer or is this a different Callender? It’s difficult to find any information about him before 2020. Now he is a disability advocate. Whichever way you look at this, he is profiting from his family’s business because, as a disability lawyer, he will never be short of clients.

I’ve been posting his videos on the forum for the past year but my trust is being pushed to the limit of late.
You certainly have the prerogative for your own assessment. However, I know Todd well, have spent time with him in person and have been involved in this mission with him since March of 2021. he works closely with my colleagues and has contributed immensely to this movement; so it pains me to have his integrity questioned this way when I know his heart and his intentions are completely noble.. the sentence "whichever way you look at this,...." is simply not true and I would be careful posting things like that on a public forum if you do not know them first hand as they could be grounds for defamation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals