Football player collapses during game, received CPR

Momma

David PS

David PS

FngJqxvXoAIAuL8

area51puy

Forum Supporter
This is were people against the vaccine lose credibility. This was most likely started by the cia or big pharma to make people against the death jab look crazy and then they can say to the people in the middle not sure what to think, do you want to believe what crazy conspiracy theorists say about the vaccine. They said he is dead and this is a clone.

Alex Jones is the king of this. He mixes in something’s that are true with a lot of bull**** and when someone questions the legit conspiracy the public doesn’t believe it.

I guarantee he is negotiating behind the scenes to get paid for a exclusive interview to make as much money as possible because this will be most likely his last big payday in his life. And their could be behind the scenes talks about a lawsuit and reaching a settlement with the nfl.

They did the same with q to label trump as a crazy person

Remember if he was forced to take the vaccine and more and more evidence comes out that vaccines cause heart damage he could sue the nfl for tens of millions.
There are news articles all around the internet saying antivaxxers say it was a body double, he was cloned.

It’s an information war. It’s ***t like this were people trying to warn people of the dangers of the vaccine lose credibility.

blue_lotus

yeah, I had a bad feeling about the damar controversy very early on and didnt waste much time thinking about it. the truth is, its impossible to know the truth either way about this situation, but the potential for it to backfire on covaxx critics was always really high

this could be a deepfake or it could be real, but this is like wrestling in the mud, no matter what youre gonna get dirty and lose credibility, its better to just ignore the situation in the first place

Perry Staltic

So basically we can't believe what our eyes see in videos anymore. We'll have to learn to process other signals to be able to discern the truth

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

yeah, I had a bad feeling about the damar controversy very early on and didnt waste much time thinking about it. the truth is, its impossible to know the truth either way about this situation, but the potential for it to backfire on covaxx critics was always really high

this could be a deepfake or it could be real, but this is like wrestling in the mud, no matter what youre gonna get dirty and lose credibility, its better to just ignore the situation in the first place
and also agreeing with @area51puy ... I think it's interesting to discuss the topic here in a mostly safe spot, but I would never ever bring up any of these "deep fake" or death coverup concerns with my general acquaintances and most friends. Just like with my teenage daughters, I choose my words and battles carefully and at this point, I am looking for solid ground concerning vaccines.

So far I got my brother on Nattokinase...that's a win, as he is double boosted. He has had persistent pericarditis symptoms and now intense recurring deep sinusitis... I'm not sure he would even tell me if he got another booster at this point as he knows I'm anti-vaccine, but he has started asking my advice on many health issues.

I'd I get too "woo-woo" in his mind, anything I say will lose any credibility.

Momma

Objective data: His death certificate search didn’t have an age next to it. I think the age is the age of the person at time of death.

Pfizer and or the vaxxx wasn’t mentioned in the video. Was glad of that in a pure way; but if anyone has the authority to speak on the atrocities of the mrna, it is him.

Last edited:

PhilParma

The tattoos are on his arms. You can see the tattoos in the video as long as you don't choose a particular frame wherein the lighting obscures them and then cynically post the freezeframe online for Likes and Retweets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom