Football player collapses during game, received CPR

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Fo5rNfsaYAEBhKR
Wow, just wow😳... It's all just so suspicious.

HeyThere

They are really keeping Damar's body double busy. The only face and voice that the public will recognize is that of his double. Here is an old photo showing Damar's arm tatoos.
dlxajh8i8xlefgbsx1qq.jpg

So his body double is going to play professional football from now on you say.

David PS

So his body double is going to play professional football from now on you say.
Edited

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. And, do not put words or thoughts into my into my statements that are not there.

It might very well be that he will be advised by the medical community not to play. I think that is a logical plot twist that takes the jab out of the story. Another way to avoid putting him on the field would be to get the press to report that he had died in an unrelated accident. Either way, I do not expect to see him play on an NFL field when the time comes. Enjoy the body double's show until then. Other NFL players may succumb to the ill effects of the jab. I am adopting a wait-and-see attitude.

Last edited:

David PS

There's no way that someone with that type of injury would play at pro level again.
I agree. I expanded my thoughts above to make it clearer that I do not expect him to play again.

HeyThere

I agree. I expanded my thoughts above to make it clearer that I do not expect him to play again.

Fair enough. I haven't followed this particular clown show too closely, so I'm not sure about the tattoos and such. I would think it would be difficult to recreate that whole arm tattoo, not just the design, but the aged tinting, etc. And why would they not just put him in long sleeves if they were to ignore the other arm. I dunno, I dunno. I know nothing anymore. Everything is a lie at this point and needs to be proven true.

David PS

The body double may need to add more turtle necks to his wardrobe.
FpCav09akAUB_Ci

remnant

DO NOT take the pills they give you. DO NOT take the injections they give you," Jones wrote. "If you absolutely must, consult an outside doctor to learn the long-term implications."

Don’t know if he is talking about the vax
Not specifically about the vax, but I’m sure he has similar views on it. He’s talking about the standard operating procedure of cortisol injections & oxycotin prescriptions, that team doctors put players on. Numb the pain, play the game, & worry about the repercussions when your career is over. Yes, players should do a better job of informing themselves on exactly what they’re putting into their bodies. But, the manipulation from pharma, doctors, & the organization itself, is sickening.

J.R.K

+1 this would be the most logical conclusion to smooth over any questions on whether Hamlin is alive or dead. “His heart cannot take the pressures demanded by the game so he cannot play”.
But your approach of patient watch and wait seems to be the most prescient method, they can flip the script in a heartbeat it seems.

David PS

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom