Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

mirc12354

1. Great Lakes worked well for me.
2. I do 150-170 grams of protein per day. 350g of sugar per day. I've put on 30lbs of muscle in 2.5 years with not even averaging 1 lift per week; use to lift 4 days a week.
3. Epsom salt baths, Ndt, aspirin, andosterone, theanine, cyproheptadine have been my favorite so far.
4. Coffee + coconut oil + sugar + gelatin + milk does not give me blood sugar crash. I always load a lot of food with my coffee!
5. I do 120-150 grams of fat per day. If I go later I'm a mess and can't sleep. I eat fat based on blood sugar and sleep; that has been my best guide.
6. Combining bCAA with juice reduces fatigue and incoherency for my players. Any time "they feel" they need it has been their guide.
How does your training look like??

Velve921

Whenever I have energy and do not feel tired, I will do 5-10 sets of either squats, deadlifts, pull ups, dips or bench press.

I do ELDOA stretches and juggle a soccer ball daily; Nutrition and supplementation has increased my muscle mass....not lifting. If you are not gaining muscle and working out then nutrition could be inadequate.

EIRE24

2. I do 150-170 grams of protein per day. 350g of sugar per day. I've put on 30lbs of muscle in 2.5 years with not even averaging 1 lift per week; use to lift 4 days a week. 3. Epsom salt baths, Ndt, aspirin, andosterone, theanine, cyproheptadine have been my favorite so far.
4. Coffee + coconut oil + sugar + gelatin + milk does not give me blood sugar crash. I always load a lot of food with my coffee!
5. I do 120-150 grams of fat per day. If I go later I'm a mess and can't sleep. I eat fat based on blood sugar and sleep; that has been my best guide.
6. Combining bCAA with juice reduces fatigue and incoherency for my players. Any time "they feel" they need it has been their guide.
Wow, you eat a lot of fat man. It's important that you know this is what makes you feel good and if it's what's best for you congrats. Have you ever tried antibiotics or have problems with acne? Your diet seems very good!

Velve921

Wow, you eat a lot of fat man. It's important that you know this is what makes you feel good and if it's what's best for you congrats. Have you ever tried antibiotics or have problems with acne? Your diet seems very good!

I do not have problems with acne and I use tetracycline when I have a bad meal or overall couple days. It cleans me out well.

Jsaute21

Haha. Nothing. Didn't mean to be deuschy..just making it clear that I have trained hard for a long time.

Orion

2. I do 150-170 grams of protein per day. 350g of sugar per day. I've put on 30lbs of muscle in 2.5 years with not even averaging 1 lift per week; use to lift 4 days a week. 3. Epsom salt baths, Ndt, aspirin, andosterone, theanine, cyproheptadine have been my favorite so far.

My last big obstacle is sleep. It is improving, with the info from this VoS thread and all the input on this great forum.

When are you taking your fat; breakfast, late day or night? I am thinking coconut oil with sugar at bedtime.

Velve921

40-50% of my fat is at bed time; saturated fat + sugar and low protein gives me best sleeping patterns.

Ice cream + dark chocolate + hard cheese are my favorites

EIRE24

40-50% of my fat is at bed time; saturated fat + sugar and low protein gives me best sleeping patterns.

Ice cream + dark chocolate + hard cheese are my favorites
So what do you eat the rest of the day if 40-50% of your fat is closer to bed time?

Velve921

From 7am - 8pm it will generally be:

Sugar
Coffee
Milk 2%
Gelatin
Coconut oil
Eggs
OJ

I've learned to live on these continuations quite well; they are convenient which works well logistically.

Oysters, liver, mushrooms will be rotated throughout the week.

mirc12354

From 7am - 8pm it will generally be:

Sugar
Coffee
Milk 2%
Gelatin
Coconut oil
Eggs
OJ

I've learned to live on these continuations quite well; they are convenient which works well logistically.

Oysters, liver, mushrooms will be rotated throughout the week.

Do you have typical meals or you just graze all day? Your diet seems very convininet but there is a lot of liquid in it. You have written somewhere you used to have problems with excessive nighttime urination. So your problems have lessened despite all the liquid in your diet??

Velve921

Do you have typical meals or you just graze all day? Your diet seems very convininet but there is a lot of liquid in it. You have written somewhere you used to have problems with excessive nighttime urination. So your problems have lessened despite all the liquid in your diet??

100%!

All doctors think my urination is high because of all my liquids; to me it's been less about the liquids but more about the metabolic support. For example, if I drink a gallon of milk a day versus 1 gallon of water in 1 day, the gallon of water will yield higher urination the milk.

One of my athletes had an excessive urination issue, once he switched from water to orange juice his urination frequency was cut by 50-75%.

Tenacity

100%!

All doctors think my urination is high because of all my liquids; to me it's been less about the liquids but more about the metabolic support. For example, if I drink a gallon of milk a day versus 1 gallon of water in 1 day, the gallon of water will yield higher urination the milk.

One of my athletes had an excessive urination issue, once he switched from water to orange juice his urination frequency was cut by 50-75%.

It might partly be metabolic support, but a big difference between milk and water or OJ and water is that milk and OJ aren't 'as fluid' as water is - there's sugars, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals there too, which will make a difference. There's less water in a cup of milk than in a cup of water... obviously.

How much fluid do you drink, by the way? And what frequency did the excessive urination happen by? Needing to pee too often was the big reason I cut down my fluid intake in favour of drier foods.

Jsaute21

Whenever I have energy and do not feel tired, I will do 5-10 sets of either squats, deadlifts, pull ups, dips or bench press.

I do ELDOA stretches and juggle a soccer ball daily; Nutrition and supplementation has increased my muscle mass....not lifting. If you are not gaining muscle and working out then nutrition could be inadequate.

I agree with all of your points but have one question. Isn't the goal not to be tired so often? You seem like you are in great shape and kicking ****, I just think recovery means having energy consistently throughout the day. Obviously we all have peaks and valleys, but just a thought. In my experience with athletes, a person with a healthy metabolism and a passion for working out, will want to train 3x a week.

Velve921

I agree with all of your points but have one question. Isn't the goal not to be tired so often? You seem like you are in great shape and kicking ****, I just think recovery means having energy consistently throughout the day. Obviously we all have peaks and valleys, but just a thought. In my experience with athletes, a person with a healthy metabolism and a passion for working out, will want to train 3x a week.

That's why I do not lift very much because I lose energy and get tired :) I use to train 4-6 days a week and was always tired. 1x a week now when I feel good I will do a 15 minute lift. I may never train very much ever again.

Elron

Where do you buy the vitamin E and pregnenolone in such large quantities without going broke every month?

D

Deleted member 5487

Diet only takes you so far.

Ultimately it's the body and cells adapting to stimulus.

Training CP-ATP pathway is by and large the best way to do this, for males.
Explosive sprints, power clean, core movements for 2-3 reps. Which is how we avoid lactic acid, glycolsis and stress adaption.

If you want to get ripped. Try sprinting 20 meters 5-10 times, full speed, every other day. You will see serious progress, very quickly.

Good luck trying to go super low fat or low carb and getting lean. Hormones will get out of wack and muscle will melt along with fat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeemmy

I'm into the thread too :)
Peating did awesome stuff both to my health and to my body, I'm currently 173cm 75kg not shredded but very lean, with visible abs veins, never took hormones, only food, I think calories are the main driver of muscle growth. To me zero starch was the solution to keep also the fat levels low, but this might be only me :)

syncronicity

I use a paintball canister in a holster, attached to an aquarium flowmeter by an adapter, and a cannula inside any style mask you prefer. It costs a little more than $100.

It's very comfortable and mobile, and you can adjust the flow of CO2 depending on the level of exertion or altitude you want. The higher the CO2 level the higher the altitude that you emulate (via the Haldane effect). PM me if you want the Amazon links to the various products.

VoS do you still have those links?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals