Grow bone mass

BearWithMe

I m sure average 19 year old male look MORE masculine than me
Where in the world do you live? Is it Russia / Ukraine? You don't look Middle eastern.

I can guarantee you that average western 19 year old male is not more masculine than you.

vetbusd

You got pretty good answers so far but if you really want the change to happen quicker i advise you to get:
Androsterone 5mg (androgenic for stronger bones) + Pansterone 15mg DHEA/Pregn (anti catabolic) + 5a-DHP 5mg (mental benefits) + Kuinone 10drops (k2 is androgenic for bones) + Gonadin (30% T boost) + Tyromax 7drops (to support everything). Use all of them at once you can use them anytime since will not suppress you. The only problem is the price here
Buy them from haidut:
Idealabsdc.com
Idealabsdc.com/lab/

You will roughly get the same benefits as a microdose mix of trenbolone, methenolone, and oxandrolone without the side effects.

As for diet... this is even more important than any substance in the world. You need to inhib FAO and increase the glucose synthesis so i advise to up your carbs and aim for 500g daily carbs in sugar, even starchy(potatoes,rice) use cronometer.com to get all vitamins,mineral right.
Also very important eat 2l milk per day, 200g beef for zinc (cook ONLY with butter or coconut oil), 1l orange juice, rice for carbs, gelatin, coffee, sugar with everything, coke and aim for 2500+ calories, 100-150g proteins, 500g carbs, 50g fat.

Here. All you need to know to get higher levels of T, DHT, ALLO . This will increase your metabolism in time and make you achieve your goals. Good luck !!
Do you have any real experience to back this up or are you just giving list of products which work in theory?
Thoughts on this stack ??? my assumption was probably correct. There are many factors which go into fixing health issues, you cant just take a huge amount of supplements and expect it to go well.

Sam321

You guys see my face and bone structure.
I m 18 year old, 19 in 4 months.
I look feminine, i have the smallest bones i ever seen in my life, girls have bigger head/wrists than me.
I m already 135 lbs at 5'8 and still no bones/jawline visibile in my face
I m reccesed.
I trully think i had a hormonal probem younger, but now i don t care because there is nothing i can change.
Also i never was out, never in sun, i l white like snow people think i m sick.
I was drunk from 12 - 16 most of the time, everyday i was drinking beer.
I want to find strong steroids to induce bone growth, at this point i don t care.
Hgh , i want even acromegaly.
My voice is also beta, girlish.
I did weightlifthing for like 4 years no fkcing changes in my bone structure.
And i still have small body just packed with muscle.
It is a good ideea to inject testosterone /hgh? Anything?.
When i was young i was bullied without a reason, i had moments when i wanted to kill everyone around me because i'm so different mental and physicall.
I don t have sex drive, no erection. I don t have empathy, and i think i m sociopath a little. I empathise , find myself just in serial killers/mass shooters and their story, i want to have a gf and move to a lonely place, lonely mountain or something like that, i really hate humans.
Humiliation, truly humiliating when 14 year old boys are more masculine than me , they did NOTHING and they look more rough, more manly, average 14 year old kid here is now 6feet tall.
I Can't even compete in sports now, my dream was to be a pro boxer, i was a amateur boxer for 5 years and i know how unfair things are.
I was so fast, technical but their head size, shoulder width, ribcage, fist were to much for my weak jaw, and frail hands. It is natural selection is sport, no matter how hard your work, that is bull****, i saw it with my eyes because the other guys were smoking and doing drugs and me was training everyday 5 hours per day still one punch and i feel like i m hit by a hammer and instant brain pain and ko risk.
It's unfair to live if you have weak genetics, nothing matter you can't change that, and i DON'T want to live like a weak frail piece of ***t.
I want to wait a little maybe in the future there will be some chemical to grow bone mass , who know.
I was in sports from the moment i was born, i m natural weak, i can t complete in combat sport because i m frail .
You need to know i don t care about health at this point, i don t ******* want to live with this face/body 80 years.
Prefer 30 with a masculine looking face to get respect, to be seen as a intimidating male.
So, if you want to tell me about health please no. Tell me about steroids/substances to induce bone growth.
Also i have a - 9 myopia, bad teeths, i can t even speak properly because i think i don t have enough space in mouth. I just say yes and no to end the conversation fast.
I' m not native, so english not to good.
Bro, you look fine. Look into powerlifting if you want to put on bone density and muscle mass. I guess if you want a square jaw look up "jawzercise".

Try to get out of your own head with the self loathing, it'll run a train on you. Emdr, talk therapy, working on projects that are important to you, etc. Could help.

BearWithMe

Aaaaah, okay, now it makes a bit more sense.

If I was you, I would focus on:
- raising your confidence. that's your biggest problem right there. you do that by being really good at something
- highly nutritious diet, plenty of protein, carbs and calcium
- lifting weights
- having sex as often as possible
- getting plenty of sunlight
- avoding stress

Others gave you good advice on the supplementation, just don't overdo it, more is less when it comes to supplements

If you lose the facial fat and put on some more muscle, you will be gigachad.

I'm sure @TheBeard will give you the best advice on the juice / roids side. I doubt it would help growing bones, but it will definitely help with the rest of your problems

Last edited:

dukesbobby777

Haidut did a thread saying that pregnenolone is anabolic for the bones. If you search his threads, I’m sure he may have said that perhaps one or two other Peat recommended compounds are also anabolic for bone. But that’s your best bet. Try to live an anabolic lifestyle (all the Peat recommended concepts). Always ensure calcium is balanced correctly with phosphorus. K2 redirects calcium back to the bones.

As others have said here, as you get older, your bones grow (and you get thicker in body composition), especially as you get into your 30s. If you can’t wait that long, and you can tolerate milk drinking, that will certainly help with its growth promoting factors. Adequate protein will definitely assist.

Last edited:

llian

Do you have any real experience to back this up or are you just giving list of products which work in theory?
Thoughts on this stack ??? my assumption was probably correct. There are many factors which go into fixing health issues, you cant just take a huge amount of supplements and expect it to go well.
You dont need to take my words for this

See this post
Post in thread 'What Makes For Masculine Forearms?' What Makes For Masculine Forearms?

Marmot

I look feminine, i have the smallest bones i ever seen in my life, girls have bigger head/wrists than me.
I m reccesed.
I trully think i had a hormonal probem younger, but now i don t care because there is nothing i can change.
I want to find strong steroids to induce bone growth, at this point i don t care.
When i was young i was bullied without a reason, i had moments when i wanted to kill everyone around me because i'm so different mental and physicall.
I don t have sex drive, no erection. I don t have empathy, and i think i m sociopath a little. I empathise , find myself just in serial killers/mass shooters and their story, i want to have a gf and move to a lonely place, lonely mountain or something like that, i really hate humans.
Humiliation, truly humiliating when 14 year old boys are more masculine than me , they did NOTHING and they look more rough, more manly, average 14 year old kid here is now 6feet tall.
I Can't even compete in sports now, my dream was to be a pro boxer, i was a amateur boxer for 5 years and i know how unfair things are.
I was so fast, technical but their head size, shoulder width, ribcage, fist were to much for my weak jaw, and frail hands. It is natural selection is sport, no matter how hard your work, that is bull****, i saw it with my eyes because the other guys were smoking and doing drugs and me was training everyday 5 hours per day still one punch and i feel like i m hit by a hammer and instant brain pain and ko risk.
It's unfair to live if you have weak genetics, nothing matter you can't change that, and i DON'T want to live like a weak frail piece of ***t.
I want to wait a little maybe in the future there will be some chemical to grow bone mass , who know.
I was in sports from the moment i was born, i m natural weak, i can t complete in combat sport because i m frail .
You need to know i don t care about health at this point, i don t ******* want to live with this face/body 80 years.
Prefer 30 with a masculine looking face to get respect, to be seen as a intimidating male.
So, if you want to tell me about health please no. Tell me about steroids/substances to induce bone growth.
Also i have a - 9 myopia, bad teeths, i can t even speak properly because i think i don t have enough space in mouth. I just say yes and no to end the conversation fast.

I m reccesed.
Its all in your head, u look Good. U are just 18 and think to much, u Will grow and mature ? like the say, keep D3 and k2 up, sunshine and Strenght training. If u go for testosterone you Will have to deal with the consequences later on.. nothing i can recommend

Julles

You're fine dude. But if you want to get on the fringe science on how the consciousness can affect the body research about "bone breathing". The results have been significant and pretty well measured in old people increasing bone density/mass. It could suit in the future.

Just enjoy a stress free life.

IVILA

Look at the graph of DHEA with age. There's still maturation while DHEA is peaked. Good time to increase calories, protein, gym time, etc. Also, lower things that oppose 5-alpha reductase. Eliminate inflammatory foods. Get some direct sunlight (every other day) for 20-30 minutes on the scrotum/phallus.

Look at some body builders who started during college. The stress of lifting was masculinizing many times.
Adding a bit of preg/dhea (if low) could help with this though right? Accompanied with a good diet, sunshine, exercise and doing things that make you feel good and increase confidence.

johnysummer

I m reccesed.

Bro what the heck are you talking about XD. Most people at your age dont look half as masculine as you. From your photos and my knowledge/experience so far into peat style nutrition I see big growth potential for you. I would say stop thinking about steroids, the things you want are 100% naturally achievable. Start reading peat's articles. Follow the basic pro metabolic nutrition guidance. That means close to zero PUFA, calcium/phosphate >1, sugar/starch close to 2, get enough calories and supplement vit K,D,A. Basically eat tons of milk, cheese, fruits and moderate white rice/potatos. Frequent eggs, red meat and shellfish. Also chill a bit on training intensity. Maybe stop completely for 1 month while changing your diet to pro metabolic style. After that train as much as it doesnt make you stressed at all. While you do this try not to get fat. Its super important and you can get fat if you cant oxidize sugar properly right now. So start slow and progress with time. Eventually you ll get better temps and heart rate at rest so you know your metabolism is improving and you can up your sugar intake. Also spend as much time in the sun as possible. You ll probably see noticeable bone growth in 3-4 months.

equipoise

Lmao our boy has a physique that puts most 18 year old at shame, a face that could model.

I'm afraid you need a therapist, the sooner the better. Know a lot of guys your age had massive problems, all steming from abusive childhood and trauma, which then makes you have zero confidence because of the pain. Like come on, you don't have acne issues, your har is fine, you are lean.

You are 18 years old, don't be wasting the best years of your life by browsing lookism / pua hate types of forums, where even the small bit of your confidence will vanish in nether. They're all mentally troubled individuals, well most anyways.

The best thing you could do is working out 3 times a week in sun, discovering cool new music, reading literature, and connecting with people, expressing your emotions. Life is not about who was 6 or 7 inch wrists, who "mogs" whom.

You will be 30 and look back 10 years and then you will actually get depressed. Look at all this as a wake up call. Get your ***t together man

johnwester130

I m reccesed.

A person can take steps to improve their diet, their lifestyle and their hobbies as I outline in the newbie guide.

Sam321

Lmao our boy has a physique that puts most 18 year old at shame, a face that could model.

I'm afraid you need a therapist, the sooner the better. Know a lot of guys your age had massive problems, all steming from abusive childhood and trauma, which then makes you have zero confidence because of the pain. Like come on, you don't have acne issues, your har is fine, you are lean.

You are 18 years old, don't be wasting the best years of your life by browsing lookism / pua hate types of forums, where even the small bit of your confidence will vanish in nether. They're all mentally troubled individuals, well most anyways.

The best thing you could do is working out 3 times a week in sun, discovering cool new music, reading literature, and connecting with people, expressing your emotions. Life is not about who was 6 or 7 inch wrists, who "mogs" whom.

You will be 30 and look back 10 years and then you will actually get depressed. Look at all this as a wake up call. Get your ***t together man
What this guy said

Chophouse360

I m reccesed.
Dude you don’t look bad or girly....I know it only matters what you think because you have to live in your body...have you seen a therapist? Not even trying to be funny

Belsazar

Going to a doctor and getting blood tests for certain parameters would definitely help to know whats going on.
But what to test? Knowledge is power. Listening to podcasts from ray peat and haidut/danny roddy could give you more understanding about human physiology. Same goes for lifestyle/nutrition. Taking care of lifestyle (stress, psychological health, hobbys, friends, etc) and nutrition/diet are important factors. But there are no absolute answers.

The most simple thing would be to maintain a good protein intake and weight training especially on core muscles which leads to increase in androgenic hormones, which could be bone promoting (already mentioned in the thread). Another thing would be to learn more about bone related parameters.

I would advise against megadosing anything and against hormonal supplementation in such a state of mind.

SonOfEurope

Start with the practice of proper tongue posture, look up "Mewing".

It should be just a slight push of the entire back and central tongue against the palate every time you pass saliva, and because the tongue is a sponge, that "upwards push" squeezes it sideways against the molars horizontally, promoting the development of a wide, U-Shaped palate and wider face, the lower jaw follows the development of the upper jaw but requires chewing for maintenance.

Lift weights, get plenty of midday sun and fresh air, do not drink or smoke Marijuana, adequate protein balanced between muscle tissue and gelatin.

Protein will spare muscle and you'll require less carbohydrates as your liver glucose storage improves, never eat until you fell like your stomach is about to explode - smaller meals through the day, and try to have the last one no later than 8pm, maintain a steady circadian rhythm.

Stay as far from EMF as you can.

I'd advice Vitamin K, all three types, a moderate calcium and magnesium supplement, pregnenolone at 20 - 40 mg daily, to boost Progesterone and DHEA equally.

Engage in Dopaminergic activities, practice NoFap within your limits and find a healthy hobby that keeps you engaged on something productive and rewarding.

Search the forum and you'll find gold regarding all this.

IVILA

Start with the practice of proper tongue posture, look up "Mewing".

It should be just a slight push of the entire back and central tongue against the palate every time you pass saliva, and because the tongue is a sponge, that "upwards push" squeezes it sideways against the molars horizontally, promoting the development of a wide, U-Shaped palate and wider face, the lower jaw follows the development of the upper jaw but requires chewing for maintenance.

Lift weights, get plenty of midday sun and fresh air, do not drink or smoke Marijuana, adequate protein balanced between muscle tissue and gelatin.

Protein will spare muscle and you'll require less carbohydrates as your liver glucose storage improves, never eat until you fell like your stomach is about to explode - smaller meals through the day, and try to have the last one no later than 8pm, maintain a steady circadian rhythm.

Stay as far from EMF as you can.

I'd advice Vitamin K, all three types, a moderate calcium and magnesium supplement, pregnenolone at 20 - 40 mg daily, to boost Progesterone and DHEA equally.

Engage in Dopaminergic activities, practice NoFap within your limits and find a healthy hobby that keeps you engaged on something productive and rewarding.

Search the forum and you'll find gold regarding all this.
great read. Best advice you can possibly give.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals