Has anyone had succes with a combo of b1 and b3 for TBI?

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
I see....
The best I can say, is that my friend hit the back of his head three month ago. Afterwards he had problems with balance, got nausea at night, got extremely tired quickly, and had to quit working.(for now)
A week after his fall he went to the doctor, who tested his balance, eyes, the "outer" stuff. Nothing wrong, so something in his brain had been thrown out of balance.
My friend feels a bit better now, but still has symptoms, and I´ve read stuff about some of the B´s are able to energize the brain.
So all in all, the doctor has not given the state a name/diagnose, just basically said: "rest, no stress"......
The answer to your question might be, that it is a mild TBI

Last edited:

hierundjetzt

I see....
The best I can say, is that my friend hit the back of his head three month ago. Afterwards he had problems with balance, got nausea at night, got extremely tired quickly, and had to quit working.(for now)
A week after his fall he went to the doctor, who tested his balance, eyes, the "outer" stuff. Nothing wrong, so something in his brain had been thrown out of balance.
My friend feels a bit better now, but still has symptoms, and I´ve read stuff about some of the B´s are able to energize the brain.
So all in all, the doctor has not given the state a name/diagnose, just basically said: "rest, no stress"......
Thanks, but what does TBI stand for (acronym)? That was my question

Jabuger

I see....
Both are good. Taurine and progesterone could be useful as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals