Have you heard of Bodystream - CO2 suit?

agkzza

Search for CO2 bottle regulator. It looks like this. There are many different versions. I bought a high quality one for around $50. It's made for CO2 bottles, and you obviously need it to to handle the CO2. You regulate the flow that comes out. I put a 10m plastics tube on the regulator, and on the end of the tube I put another mobile regulator, so I can fill it while lying in the plastic bag. The 10m tube also makes sure the CO2 warms up sufficiently.

View attachment 61795

Dr. R. Kovarik treated many women with gestational gestosis succesfully with CO2 baths.

It's ideal to take a hot shower before doing the bath, because it opens up the skin pores to the CO2.

So now I think I understand. The left side (in this picture/link) of the regulator allows you to fill a bag thank you

Hermes

@mosaic01

What effects do you notice from CO2 bathing? And how long do you stay in the bag? And how do you think it relates to the vitamin A detox? I'm bugging you with questions. Call me a fly. :)

Hermes

Here's some raving reviews for the BodyStream. Sounds like hyperbole to me, but they need to sell an overpriced piece of clothing.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 05.02.17.png
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 05.03.51.png

Osukhan

i saw Matt Blackburn wearing the suit.... like him or not.... im still interested what he has to say about it

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Osukhan

thanks @charlie def will give this a go, im having a sauna installed soon ill try to report back when i can get it all going

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
thanks @charlie def will give this a go, im having a sauna installed soon ill try to report back when i can get it all going
You do not want to use CO2 and Ozone in an enclosed sauna.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals