Have you tried optimizing your testosterone naturally? (poll)

Have you tried optimizing your testosterone naturally?

• No, even though I had hypogonadal symptoms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cloudhands

things that made big dents for me:
olive leaf extract
cistanche
realizing i need extra zinc and b6 to make up for ejac
eating fat to satiety
dropping starches
increasing eggs

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
things that made big dents for me:
olive leaf extract
cistanche
realizing i need extra zinc and b6 to make up for ejac
eating fat to satiety
dropping starches
increasing eggs
How much and what extract of olive leaf and cistanche?
How many eggs did you add?

Santosh

B vitamins consistantly brought my T from 500ng/dl to 800ng/dl when I was not on transdermal T yet.

Not sure if it actually boosted it or if Biotin was skewing the test reading.

Cloudhands

How much and what extract of olive leaf and cistanche?
How many eggs did you add?
lost empire cistanche tubulosa 8:1 tsp once daily in black coffee on empty stomach to start the day (cistanche is also a nice bitter before breakfast)
one pill each of these olive leaf and olive fruit extracts twice daily (morning night)

Island Nutrition, 20%... Amazon product ASIN B06WP6CQDXView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WP6CQDX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Naravis Olive Leaf Extract - 120... Amazon product ASIN B0763RYWCHView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0763RYWCH?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

before this i was eating 2 daily, then when i started cistanche i saw androgenic improvements for maybe a week, then i saw a decline until my alarm-c0ck didnt wake me up one morning. After a hunch that it may have lowered my cholesterol quickly, i increased my calories and now eat 4-6 eggs daily and feel great af

Jessie

Interesting poll.

I feel like hypothyroidism and hypogonadism are very closely related. I've never specifically sought to treat the latter, but I have the former. Also, I suspect I've probably dealt with low T symptoms in the past.

Though I've never gotten my levels checked, it's a safe assumption because I've had many nagging symptoms of hyperprolactemia. Which usually go hand in hand with low T.

Also I seem to respond to several libido boosting substances, like topical P5/DHEA, zinc gluconate, vitamin E, and T4/T3. Androsterone sometimes gives me a libido boost too, but other times it makes me too tired. I assume this comes from the suppressing effects on the catecholamines.

rijo

Are there any examples of people that have raised their T levels from very low (<120ng/dl) to normal or high? I'm still wondering if this is even possible without TRT.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Are there any examples of people that have raised their T levels from very low (<120ng/dl) to normal or high? I'm still wondering if this is even possible without TRT.
On this forum? Not sure.
In research papers? Yes.
It's done with weight loss, anti-oxidants, HCG, gonadorelin, kisspeptin, topical DHEA, thyroid, fixing nutritional deficiencies, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals