How can I avoid the "low toxin diet" threads?

When I joined, this was just the Ray Peat forum. Suddenly it's half Peat/half Low Vitamin A. I never know if I'm going to get Ray haters or Ray followers. How do I just get the Ray Peat forum?

UPDATE: I found other questions like mine. I've cancelled my subscription here. Is there any place else to enjoy a Ray Peat community?

tallglass13

When I joined, this was just the Ray Peat forum. Suddenly it's half Peat/half Low Vitamin A. I never know if I'm going to get Ray haters or Ray followers. How do I just get the Ray Peat forum?

UPDATE: I found other questions like mine. I've cancelled my subscription here. Is there any place else to enjoy a Ray Peat community?
Just Read Ray Peat. I am finding that very helpful. Please watch Danny Roddy's latest videos. He is noting that reading Ray straight from the source. There are so many articles, books that are still un-tapped by most people including me. Ray does speak a tremendous amount about the Liver and bile cleansing, so this forum is not far off from Ray. But please, just read Ray's stuff.

OP
Lysander's Wife
Just Read Ray Peat. I am finding that very helpful. Please watch Danny Roddy's latest videos. He is noting that reading Ray straight from the source. There are so many articles, books that are still un-tapped by most people including me. Ray does speak a tremendous amount about the Liver and bile cleansing, so this forum is not far off from Ray. But please, just read Ray's stuff.
I watch all the videos and have been on Danny's calls the past few months, even did a one on one with him. I'm not a science person so Ray's writing can be dense for me. But you are right: that's where I need to persist. Thank you so much.

Greg says

There is another forum that started up a while ago via a guy from X [Twitter] I believe Haidut had joined. I can’t remember the link as I’ve deleted X, but if you search Ray Peat on there it’ll come up.

TripleOG

You can try the new forum but weirdo racism/mysogyny pops up a few times a week and administration doesn’t seem to care.

Think the only “pure Ray Peat” spaces left are on Facebook.

Dr. B

Has Danny changed his view’s significantly as well? More in line with the low toxin diet?

tallglass13

Has Danny changed his view’s significantly as well? More in line with the low toxin diet?
No, it does not appear he is going that far, but he is sort of saying Ray never advocated such a high VA diet. Also he is validating that VA can be dangerous especially for hypothyroid states. He said someone who is hypo may only be able to handle One egg daily. I appreciated him not bashing the low VA diet at least. But it also reinforces that VA toxicity is absolutely , undeniably real.

Dr. B

No, it does not appear he is going that far, but he is sort of saying Ray never advocated such a high VA diet. Also he is validating that VA can be dangerous especially for hypothyroid states. He said someone who is hypo may only be able to handle One egg daily. I appreciated him not bashing the low VA diet at least. But it also reinforces that VA toxicity is absolutely , undeniably real.

eggs barely have vitamin A dont they? And have some as beta carotene? I thought the restriction of one egg a day is for everyone not just low vitamin A people. And due to the PUFA in eggs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals