How Is The Traditional 'handsome' Male Look Achieved?

GreekDemiGod

@Zigzag I place higher value on height than on muscles. So that Tyler Maher would be closer to what I'm aiming for. I want to dominate in an aesthetic / handsome type of way.
I have no desire to look like a bodybuilder, to have the highest amount of muscle possible.

Zigzag

Oh, I understand you now. Shame we have no means to achieve that.
*Cries in 6ft*

Jing

@Kunstruct

I want to:
  • phisically dominate other males effortlessly. I do not need their appreciation, I just want the internal feeling of being a top 20% male
  • have several romantic / sexual experiences and choosing a woman with who I am highly compatible with from a place of abundance.
I have this limiting belief that not being physically massive is emanating lack of masculinity.
And of course, I'd like to be 6ft3 instead of 6ft.
Height isn't something you should stress about being 6ft you must be taller than most men you meet no? Imagine being 5ft7 like I am lol most men I walk past are taller than me and most women seem to be either the same height as me or a little bit shorter now that feels bad, I'm also constantly walking past school kids who are taller than me lol

Runenight201

There will be always someone bigger, but it doesn't mean they will have better success with women. Look at Hafthor Bjornsson and Tyler Maher. While the 2nd dude is half the size of Thor, he will pick up way more women.
It seems you want to be the alpha male, king of the earth, good at everything.
Alphas are born not made.

Being socially conscious, keeping the group safe and playing nicely, making effective decisions, lucidity in adversity, stress resiliency, essentially the traits of a leader, are all developed and maintained from positive hormonal and neurochemical states (which is largely influenced by diet and environment) and years of experience and practice. “Being alpha”, which for some reason now sounds cringey to use, is anything but inherited.

Seems like there’s a lot of confusion between being attractive and being a competent leader. A real “alpha” is the latter, where as the Romeos and Casanova’s will be content with the former and playing love games for their whole lives.

This actually reminds me of a guy in my school. Good looking guy, 6’ 2” or so, obviously many women attracted to him at first sight. Dude didn’t have an ounce of social tact. Women literally lost interest the more time they spent with him. He was talented but much more in the introverted, studious sense. Didn’t have much social awareness and was rather awkward to be around tbh.

Nonetheless when it comes to initial attraction and subconscious judgements, of course face, height, size, etc... are all very important, no denying that.

Zigzag

Being socially conscious, keeping the group safe and playing nicely, making effective decisions, lucidity in adversity, stress resiliency, essentially the traits of a leader, are all developed and maintained from positive hormonal and neurochemical states (which is largely influenced by diet and environment) and years of experience and practice. “Being alpha”, which for some reason now sounds cringey to use, is anything but inherited.

Seems like there’s a lot of confusion between being attractive and being a competent leader. A real “alpha” is the latter, where as the Romeos and Casanova’s will be content with the former and playing love games for their whole lives.

This actually reminds me of a guy in my school. Good looking guy, 6’ 2” or so, obviously many women attracted to him at first sight. Dude didn’t have an ounce of social tact. Women literally lost interest the more time they spent with him. He was talented but much more in the introverted, studious sense. Didn’t have much social awareness and was rather awkward to be around tbh.

Nonetheless when it comes to initial attraction and subconscious judgements, of course face, height, size, etc... are all very important, no denying that.

I definitely agree with the alpha term being cringe, but I thought it was where this conversation was going to. There seem to be several definitions of an alpha male. Some people say it's the one who leads and dominates, some say it's the one who gets women drool over them without even trying.

As far as being socially adapted, I know a couple of real life examples of my friends who look good enough, but them not being able to talk to women, got them nowhere. I blame it on the digital age.

GreekDemiGod

@Zigzag I think most of us would care less about 'dominating other men', and we only wish that because we think that would directly translate to attraction from women.
You don't necessarily need to lead and dominate other men, but you have to be able to lead yourself.

D

Deleted member 5487

@Kunstruct

I want to:
  • phisically dominate other males effortlessly. I do not need their appreciation, I just want the internal feeling of being a top 20% male
  • have several romantic / sexual experiences and choosing a woman with who I am highly compatible with from a place of abundance.
I have this limiting belief that not being physically massive is emanating lack of masculinity.
And of course, I'd like to be 6ft3 instead of 6ft.

Lol. All males regardless of their rank in the genetic lottery think they are smart, dominant, alpha, above average...etc. Thinking your better than other people is a deep rooted human condition.

That being said. Attempting to dominant other males is pointless endeavor, as they will never allow it, as regardless of your standing in relation to them, they will think they are more dominate.

Compete with yourself man.

D

Deleted member 5487

Males lie about their height by an average of 2 inch's.
The eyes sit under the top of the skull by 2-3inchs so when you see someone walking towards you, they appear much taller than they are.

Heights utility begins to decrease substantially after 5'10, as that is what women refer to as 6'.

If your short you date short girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigzag

Males lie about their height by an average of 2 inch's.
The eyes sit under the top of the skull by 2-3inchs so when you see someone walking towards you, they appear much taller than they are.

Heights utility begins to decrease substantially after 5'10, as that is what women refer to as 6'.

If your short you date short girls.

Male ego has no end :D

D

Deleted member 5487

@Amarsh213 If you want to date taller women (5ft10 - 6 ft), being at least 6'1 would have advantages.

Of Course. 5'10+ women are extremes that's 99% percentile They likly look for their matchs in the range of 6'3

Women 5'7-5'8 which is like 90% would still look for a true 6'+.

A true 6'2+ is 2% of the male population

Average Male height actually aligns quite well with the average female height of 5'31/2.

The best male height for universal appeal/social benefits is about 6'1. A male might say 6'3-6'4 I would agree, but that is simply the male ego comparing themselves to genetic freaks. A true flat footed 6'4 is extremly rare and can intimidate people which can negativily impact social realtions

Last edited by a moderator:

Jing

Average Male height actually aligns quite well with the average female height of 5'31/2.
Average male 5ft3 and 1/2 ? Lol that's can't be right at all. I'm 5ft7 and basically every man I walk by is taller than me or atleast the same height I rarely see men shorter than me even lots of school kids I walk by are my height or taller.. even lots of women are not far off from my height and I also walk past lots of women taller than me.

GreekDemiGod

Why is it that men from the younger generations (born between 1995 and 2000) are so much taller now? I see this in my country. So many young guys that are 6ft2 by age 17 or something.
The guys from 1990 - 1995 generation are definitely not as tall on average, so what is happening?
Better nutrition?

Jing

Why is it that men from the younger generations (born between 1995 and 2000) are so much taller now? I see this in my country. So many young guys that are 6ft2 by age 17 or something.
The guys from 1990 - 1995 generation are definitely not as tall on average, so what is happening?
Better nutrition?
I see this too, I'm constantly walking past school kids who are really tall even the girls.

Zigzag

I've definitely noticed it as well. There's a catch. Most of them are lanklets. They grow tall, but are thin.

brix

Better nutrition?

I am one of these people. Taller than my parents, but lanky for sure. I would imagine it's hormones in the food during adolescence.

D

Deleted member 5487

Average male 5ft3 and 1/2 ? Lol that's can't be right at all. I'm 5ft7 and basically every man I walk by is taller than me or atleast the same height I rarely see men shorter than me even lots of school kids I walk by are my height or taller.. even lots of women are not far off from my height and I also walk past lots of women taller than me.

Reread it.

D

Deleted member 5487

I've definitely noticed it as well. There's a catch. Most of them are lanklets. They grow tall, but are thin.
Better nutrition?

Yes there is undoubtedly a trend here.

I have read multiple sources that a lack of physical activity during puberty (video games/TV) leads to slower solidifing of growth plates.

They grow tall(lanky), but do not develop long clavicles, expanded rib cages(large lungs to support activity/muscles), and skull size common among masculine men.

Males were active at very early ages hunting,digging,climbing,fighting,working...etc.

Now kids sit and play videogames.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals