How Is The Traditional 'handsome' Male Look Achieved?

GreekDemiGod

@Amarsh213 Well, I was quite sedentary during my adolescence, played no sports except ocasional soccer). I grew up to be 6ft (183 cm, grew 2cm in my 20s). My father was the same height, so I reached his height. My mother was 5'6 or so. My body fits the 'lanky' type, even though this is not a tall height.
Would I have grown taller if I was more active in childhood and considering the height of my parents? Maybe.
I do remember drinking quite enough raw milk in my early years. Eggs and meat were also present, but I was picky with meat and ate litte of it.. Saddly, I had a low-apetite as a child, and was probably in a prolonged caloric deficit, and low-protein state in childhood. :(
I also developed a bit of a narrow jawline, even though I was supposedly not a mouthbreather. Likely had bad posture, though.

A lot of these guys do grow up well-developed, broad shoulders, good shoulder to waist ratio, masculine hands / forearms, thick neck. They're the ones who are physically active.

Last edited:

Zigzag

@Amarsh213 Well, I was quite sedentary during my adolescence, played no sports except ocasional soccer). I grew up to be 6ft (183 cm, grew 2cm in my 20s). My father was the same height, so I reached his height. My mother was 5'6 or so. My body fits the 'lanky' type, even though this is not a tall height.
Would I have grown taller if I was more active in childhood and considering the height of my parents? Maybe.

A lot of these guys do grow up well-developed, broad shoulders, good shoulder to waist ratio, masculine hands / forearms, thick neck.

Most of dudes of my age didn't grow as ultra masculine as you describe. Vast majority of them are average in build. Only one dude from my high school class has grown to be a tall, wide, hairy gorilla. He was already born enormous (I'm close with his family, all the women there are weirdly on the bigger side). I played a lot of sport back in the days. Basketball was my love, yet I didn't grow massive skeleton. While nutrition and sports are VERY important during puberty and development age, I still think you can mostly narrow it down to prenatal androgen exposure and other genetic factors. My father is bigger, slightly taller (he's like 6'1, I'm 6), has more masculine build. He's 46 now and has been playing football all his life. Meanwhile men on the maternal side, look...like ***t. I guess I got more of their weak genetic material.

GorillaHead

Males lie about their height by an average of 2 inch's.
The eyes sit under the top of the skull by 2-3inchs so when you see someone walking towards you, they appear much taller than they are.

Heights utility begins to decrease substantially after 5'10, as that is what women refer to as 6'.

If your short you date short girls.

I am 5,97. Laser measured short hair. I’d kill to be one more inch taller

opson123

I'm 166cm (5' 5") and I couldn't care less about it. I find it funny seeing 6ft guys complaining they are short.

baccheion

Taller stature could be due to lower androgens and calories delaying the onset of puberty. Most reports say people start puberty earlier nowadays. In the past, it wouldn't begin until ~16.

DetailNazi

In his book Genome: The Autobiography of a Species Matt Ridley suggests it might be the other way around.
That the male is able to raise testosterone levels because of a good immune system.
There are a lot of studies concluding androgens have immunosuppressive properties.
If the body is plagued by infections for whatever reasons steroid production might be downregulated on purpose in order to not interfere with immune function.
Following this logic, males that are free of disease get to increase their T levels without handicap.
Yeah bro this is all bull****. Cortisol suppresses immune function, high testosterone suppresses cortisol. Q.E.D. Also look into the various effects of testosterone on specific immune cells like T cells NK cells etc. Testosterone makes you a ******* warrior inside and out.

Zigzag

He's also filthy rich, so he's an anomaly. Massive advantage.
Point is, all other factors being equal, between a 6ft1 and 5ft7 man, we know who the woman is gonna pick.
I genuinely don't understand why men think money is attractive. It's only attractive to women when they want to settle. Physical attributes have always been the most important.

GreekDemiGod

@Zigzag Having financial success means you are winning at life, in this world. Means you are at the top of the dominance hierarchy. You are a winner, you have drive for success, it shows dominance. Having money means you are more likely to have this qualities. Women are attracted to all these and the lifestyle that good money brings. Being rich makes it more likely you are living a fun and stimulating life.

Zigzag

Still, there are no women who'd say Bezos is attractive.
There are tons of women who'd say Meeks is.

DaveFoster

Just got hit with a brutal dose of suicide fuel. Just when I thought that Lookism / blackpill is not real.
I've met a girl, we got very intimate early on. We had great physical chemistry. That one night with her, I've felt loved like never before. No other girl has shown me so much affection.
I really thought we could have something deep.
We met 2 times after, but she became cold, started losing interest.
Yesterday, when we met, she told me she wished I was taller. I did not say a word, but boy that hurt me a lot.

I am 183 cm (6ft), she is about 181 cm (5'11). So I'm a bit taller than her, but in heels, she surpasses me a bit.
I am a bit above average in looks (facially), she was attracted on this level. She is also pretty.
The height it's what's holding me back.

@Zigzag Having financial success means you are winning at life, in this world. Means you are at the top of the dominance hierarchy. You are a winner, you have drive for success, it shows dominance. Having money means you are more likely to have this qualities. Women are attracted to all these and the lifestyle that good money brings. Being rich makes it more likely you are living a fun and stimulating life.
Jordan Peterson will not get you laid.
Just imagine, if I were 190 cm, if only I were taller, she would fall in love with me, it would have been the story of us.

There is no gym for your face height .

Sorry but you're being completely delusional, your height is not holding you back. From your post I get a "bottomless hole looking for love/validation" desperate kind of vibe and that's what you need to fix.

Case in point - here's fat, old Vince Neil with his gorgeous girlfriend (notice he is shorter than her).

If he can do this, why can't you?

4-1.jpg

This is not supposed to be disproving your argument, but this guy is a rockstar and therefore has reached almost maximum achievable status. Not everyone can be a celebrity, multi-millionaire or leader of some movement, so increasing status might not be such a viable strategy for most.
Literal rockstar. O.K, Tiger King.
@Zigzag Means you are at the top of the dominance hierarchy.
Jordan Peterson will not get you laid.

baccheion

He's also filthy rich, so he's an anomaly. Massive advantage.
Point is, all other factors being equal, between a 6ft1 and 5ft7 man, we know who the woman is gonna pick.
Rarely equal. They'll pick the one with stronger aesthetics, (social) status, drive/big-d*ck-energy/ambition, bonding/vibing ability, etc.

Quite strangely, I've seen many shorter males do well. The women were either taller, or full-figured/curvy.

On the other hand, height is also important. The real preference is at least their_height * 1.08. That is, a 5'7" male is comfortably in play for women 5'2" or shorter.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals