HPA Axis

Aidin91

Hi
2 weeks ago I asked about how to lower CRH due to the my catastrophic childhood, and the only available drug that I found was cyproheptadine, I took 3 pills every 8 hours but this is not working for me, and till now I have stress and anxiety( I think my problem is very serious,since my dad is the devil walking on ground). just want to know another suggestions from you. I am mainly focusing to dramatically decrease CRH.
I am really devastated since I have every day headache which triggers by such a small stressful event.
I really appreciate your help

Koveras

CRH/ACTH has been discussed a few times if you search for posts from Haidut

Pregnenolone Is The Most Potent Inhibitor Of The Stress Signal (CRH)

Have you tried -

-Avoiding stress
-A diet that minimizes release (lipolysis) and burning (oxidation) of fat? Typically higher in simple carbs, lower in fat, sufficient in calories, and with more frequent meals
-Pregnenolone
-Niacinamide
-Aspirin
-Glycine
-Vitamin E
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin A
-Calcium (from food ideally)
-Dopamine Agonists (Bromocriptine, Lisuride)
-Serotonin Antagonists (Cyproheptadine - higher dose?, Ritanserine, Odansetron)

Pregnenolone may lower CRH, which is the starting point of the cascade but ACTH can also be stimulated by estrogen and prolactin. So, vitamin E, aspirin, niacinamide, glycine, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin A, should all help. Anti-serotonin drugs definitely lower ACTH, so that's another option.

OP
A

Aidin91

CRH/ACTH has been discussed a few times if you search for posts from Haidut

Pregnenolone Is The Most Potent Inhibitor Of The Stress Signal (CRH)

Have you tried -

-Avoiding stress
-A diet that minimizes release (lipolysis) and burning (oxidation) of fat? Typically higher in simple carbs, lower in fat, sufficient in calories, and with more frequent meals
-Pregnenolone
-Niacinamide
-Aspirin
-Glycine
-Vitamin E
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin A
-Calcium (from food ideally)
-Dopamine Agonists (Bromocriptine, Lisuride)
-Serotonin Antagonists (Cyproheptadine - higher dose?, Ritanserine, Odansetron)
I don't have any stress but my body stressed on subconscious level. As I said some drugs/supplements aren't available in my country and the most important one is pregnenolone (I can't buy it online due to the sanctions).from the list you provided, I tried Aspirin, calcium and vitmains and also cyproheptadine which I mentioned it (3 times each day and each dose is 4 mg). bromocriptine is illegal to buy without prescription (if you are male)and rest of the drugs aren't available
I read the topic about pregnenolone, it is fantastic supplement but unfortunately I do not have access to it.

Koveras

I don't have any stress but my body stressed on subconscious level. As I said some drugs/supplements aren't available in my country and the most important one is pregnenolone (I can't buy it online due to the sanctions).from the list you provided, I tried Aspirin, calcium and vitmains and also cyproheptadine which I mentioned it (3 times each day and each dose is 4 mg). bromocriptine is illegal to buy without prescription (if you are male)and rest of the drugs aren't available
I read the topic about pregnenolone, it is fantastic supplement but unfortunately I do not have access to it.

What country are you in if you don't mind?

Some individuals here have experimented with higher doses of cypro, although I'm not sure that more would be helpful if you haven't noticed a benefit from 4mg 3x daily.

Have you looked into clonidine?

Have you had any blood work done?

What things have you noticed that benefit you or make your symptoms worse?

OP
A

Aidin91

What country are you in if you don't mind?

Some individuals here have experimented with higher doses of cypro, although I'm not sure that more would be helpful if you haven't noticed a benefit from 4mg 3x daily.

Have you looked into clonidine?

Have you had any blood work done?

What things have you noticed that benefit you or make your symptoms worse?
I live in iran. cypro helped me little bit, but I expected so much.
I tried clondine, nothing happened.
I had blood work, nothing strange came out. everything in normal range, except I had in range but in low range testestrone and elevated out of range DHT.
The main problem for me is hair loss but sometime heart beat and hypertension worries me.

Koveras

I live in iran. cypro helped me little bit, but I expected so much.
I tried clondine, nothing happened.
I had blood work, nothing strange came out. everything in normal range, except I had in range but in low range testestrone and elevated out of range DHT.
The main problem for me is hair loss but sometime heart beat and hypertension worries me.

Have you tried a beta blocker such as propanolol? Not as much in favour here but are often used for anxiety and could be used temporarily if the anxiety is interfering with your daily life or studies.

Overall, in regards to your expectations and efforts to improve yourself, I would suggest just to be patient, not expect miracles or quick fixes with any of the diet, supplements, or drugs recommended here.

Stress can literally reduce brain volume in the areas needed to regulate stress, and I believe this can be reversed, but the expectation should be slow improvement on the order of years and not in days, weeks, or months.

L

lollipop

Stress can literally reduce brain volume in the areas needed to regulate stress, and I believe this can be reversed, but the expectation should be slow improvement on the order of years and not in days, weeks, or months.
This. It takes time.

Edit: AND persistence, consistency.

OP
A

Aidin91

Have you tried a beta blocker such as propanolol? Not as much in favour here but are often used for anxiety and could be used temporarily if the anxiety is interfering with your daily life or studies.

Overall, in regards to your expectations and efforts to improve yourself, I would suggest just to be patient, not expect miracles or quick fixes with any of the diet, supplements, or drugs recommended here.

Proponalol helped me a little bit but it causes massive hair loss.
my body over reacts to small stressful events and elevated Blood pressure elevates more and heart rate become around 180.
I don't expect the problems solve overnight but when I see no changes, I disappoint.
As I type now, I am very very stressed and I don't even remember what caused my stress.

tara

Did you get a number for TSH?

OP
A

Aidin91

So, is the damage that occurred in my childhood (emotional and physical abuse) is gonna be permenant ? How do I lower HPA axis and stress response ? I am easily stressed so what do u people suggest ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals