Idealabs Out of Stock

golder

When I went into my supermarket and witnessed many of my favourites go out of stock there was a certain level of sadness.
When I go on to Idealabs and see 10+ out of stock for the first time ever…now that’s a new level of sadness I’ve not experienced before.

Is this likely to continue/get worse @haidut or just temporary? Thanks.

exile

They told me last week they are expecting tocovit to be back in stock this Friday in case anyone else is looking for that.

Lollipop2

I imagine this must be because he is having a hard time getting them in. Same with me, the two I need are also out of stock. I have noticed they come back in fairly quickly if they are ever out of stock. Do not be sad! I bet they already have orders in for them and will be back in stock before you know it.

exile

There seemed to be a pretty big restock today and almost everything is in stock.

crissala

Hey is anyone else having trouble placing an order. I keep getting the message “missing or invalid token” as I come to the payment window?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Everything is back in stock, since Sunday.
Apologies for the inconvenience,
@James b @MichaelY

crissala

Hey is anyone else having trouble placing an order. I keep getting the message “missing or invalid token” as I come to the payment window?
Must have been a problem on my phone. My computer worked fine! Woo hoo!

S.Holmes

When I went into my supermarket and witnessed many of my favourites go out of stock there was a certain level of sadness.
When I go on to Idealabs and see 10+ out of stock for the first time ever…now that’s a new level of sadness I’ve not experienced before.

Is this likely to continue/get worse @haidut or just temporary? Thanks.
I placed an order last night. Woohoo!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals