If somebody completely lost the ability to sweat (me) what kind of health issues could that cause over time ?

mattmm24

How do you get 4000 in just diet alone?
I don’t think it’s very hard. 2 bananas, one potato, coconut water, 2 8 ounce portion of beef/chicken. Cooked vegetables. Maybe some beans. If you are eating more than 2000 calories a day and watching what you eat, its simple.

Smitty

I lost the ability to sweat when I got dysautonomia a few years ago and I just keep getting sicker. I’m decided to stop ignoring it and try and figure out how to sweat again and stop pretending it’s out of my control.

So what health issues could arise if you aren’t able to sweat? How bad can it get ?
The inability to sweat makes tolerating heat quite difficult. I too am experiencing what I believe to be dysautonomia and have not sweat a single drop for the past 2 years. Have you looked into a thiamine deficiency? I'm on day 2 of supplementing Benfotiamine and both nights I have woken up covered in sweat. Although not ideal, Dr. Derrick Lonsdale describes this as a paradoxical reaction – he explains that those who experience these reactions will likely respond well in the long run to supplementation. Elliot Overton has a great video talking about how to start supplementation, as does Dr. Lonsdale's book. Co-factors are important: magnesium, potassium, b-complex, molybdenum and selenium. I took too much the first day and had severe body aches and a headache, so do follow the advice of the mentioned resources. Low and slow. Best of wishes.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
The inability to sweat makes tolerating heat quite difficult. I too am experiencing what I believe to be dysautonomia and have not sweat a single drop for the past 2 years. Have you looked into a thiamine deficiency? I'm on day 2 of supplementing Benfotiamine and both nights I have woken up covered in sweat. Although not ideal, Dr. Derrick Lonsdale describes this as a paradoxical reaction – he explains that those who experience these reactions will likely respond well in the long run to supplementation. Elliot Overton has a great video talking about how to start supplementation, as does Dr. Lonsdale's book. Co-factors are important: magnesium, potassium, b-complex, molybdenum and selenium. I took too much the first day and had severe body aches and a headache, so do follow the advice of the mentioned resources. Low and slow. Best of wishes.
I’ve tired high dosing Ttfd and benfo but it hasn’t helped me sweat at all unfortunately. Let me know if it keeps up though maybe I’ll try again

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals