ILoveSugar History

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I don't take it but rarely ever. Just to try and bind toxins and excrete. I've taken it a few times in the past, but never remember it doing anything close to this.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

So today I woke up with 59 pulse, and 96 temp, then immediately took 1/2 cynoplus tablet. I also had 4 oz coffee and full cup of warmed milk with 3 tbs sugar. About an hour later, I still feel extremely tired, droggy, and just like sleeping forever. My temps have gone up to 97.4 and pulse to 78, but I feel like it would go up to that anyway with just getting up and getting my day going.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I'm really wondering if the extra thyroid I took yesterday and last night is more responsible for this mess I am in. This brain fog and wobbly and fatigue is absolutely 100% on a different level right now. Something has to be a culprit.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

2 hours after, and another meal, everything plummeted again. 96.1 temp, and 73 pulse. Still feel like death, but I actually feel warm (like sweating).

Tarmander

What would happen if you just quit everything for a week or two? Like really quit it all and got a baseline of where you are at? I know with all my supplementation I occasionally have to put everything away and just reset. I mean even if on reset you have to sleep 18 hours a day, you will know where you stand and can then start evaluating each thing as you add it in. From your writing it seems like you are just throwing things against the wall and hoping something good happens.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I've done that as well. Over the past 3 months, I have for a few weeks just didn't take anything. Nothing really changes with me. I feel like I could definitely sleep 18 hours every single day, but that is not an option in my life. I have 2 kids that I have 50/50 custody of, and a home based business which is the only way I can pay the bills.

Giraffe

ILS, to help breathing ... Massage the area below the ribcage and behind the ribs.

RPDiciple

haidut: for a hypothyroid person, what do you recommend or suggest that the ratio off magnesium to calcium should be?

haidut

Forum Supporter
RPDiciple said:
post 100154 haidut: for a hypothyroid person, what do you recommend or suggest that the ratio off magnesium to calcium should be?

If your digestion is fine then you can just stick to milk. However, if you get constipation then I'd recommend upping magnesium intake to at least the 400mg RDA. Or drink magnesium bicarbonate water to taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I

iLoveSugar

Should I cut milk or a while? I just recently started it again, and maybe thats responsible for this mess. Definitely shelving the charcoal for good, thinking of sticking to just cottage cheese and juiced OJ. I can add magnesium too. Thoughts? I'm frozen again, tanked temps and pulse, feel like death.

RPDiciple

haidut said:
post 100004
johns74 said:
post 100001
haidut said:
Coffee is good source, and milk also if it is not altered.

How does altering milk affect it as a source of magnesium?
johns74 said:
post 100001
haidut said:
Coffee is good source, and milk also if it is not altered.

What ratio do you recommend then in terms of ratio of magnesium to calcium for hypothyroid ppl?

How does altering milk affect it as a source of magnesium?

If the milk is low-fat, skim and/or UHT pasteurized many companies remove the magnesium from it. That's why most pasteurized milks sold on the market in the USA have RDAs listed for calcium, sodium, and potassium but not for magnesium - i.e. there isn't much magnesium in most of them unless you buy a special "magnesium-enriched" milk product.

haidut

Forum Supporter
iLoveSugar said:
post 100159 Should I cut milk or a while? I just recently started it again, and maybe thats responsible for this mess. Definitely shelving the charcoal for good, thinking of sticking to just cottage cheese and juiced OJ. I can add magnesium too. Thoughts? I'm frozen again, tanked temps and pulse, feel like death.

If T4, T3 and TSH are normal then either there is an infection somewhere or a deficiency of some kind prevents thyroid from doing its job. The links I posted previously list copper, vitamin A, vitamin D, iodine as possible deficiency as well as too high of cortisol preventing thyroid from working. Have you had tests for any of these?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

An infection seems possible, lyme, or something. My gut is never normal and is so sensitive. Any activity with it makes my neuro symptoms flare to another level. I haven't been tested for copper, but do eat oysters 2x a week, every week. Vitamin A is possible, but I do eat liver once a week, about 5oz, and take about 1 drop a week of Vit A nutrisorb. I tan 2-3x a week and lay out in the sun 2x a week. I have a very nice tan and complexion. High cortisol seems very likely as well. Last I had it tested, the range was 2-20 I believe, and I was a 20. This was a test in the morning via blood draw. With my nerves being a constant wreck, and always stressed out, I can see cortisol being high. Everything I have tried to lower it (sugar, salt, thyroid, pregnenolone, progest E) hasn't done a slick of good however.

haidut

Forum Supporter
iLoveSugar said:
post 100169 An infection seems possible, lyme, or something. My gut is never normal and is so sensitive. Any activity with it makes my neuro symptoms flare to another level. I haven't been tested for copper, but do eat oysters 2x a week, every week. Vitamin A is possible, but I do eat liver once a week, about 5oz, and take about 1 drop a week of Vit A nutrisorb. I tan 2-3x a week and lay out in the sun 2x a week. I have a very nice tan and complexion. High cortisol seems very likely as well. Last I had it tested, the range was 2-20 I believe, and I was a 20. This was a test in the morning via blood draw. With my nerves being a constant wreck, and always stressed out, I can see cortisol being high. Everything I have tried to lower it (sugar, salt, thyroid, pregnenolone, progest E) hasn't done a slick of good however.

Zinc (30mg - 50mg) and DHEA (5mg - 10mg) lower cortisol pretty reliably. However, since you now run on stress hormones if you try to lower them it should be done with concomitant increase in thyroid supplementation. Otherwise you may feel even worse.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I do have both supplements. So basically my thyroid dose at the moment for trial and error is 1/2 cyonplus, 2x a day. I'll need to figure this out soon as well since from what I hear, it's impossible to get cynoplus now.

messtafarian

The thing about supplements is that it's really hard to know with stomach issues if you are absorbing them. Especially if they are food based -- such as oysters which are marvelous for certain minerals but not if your digestion can't extract them. I've been assuming for a couple months that I'm not digesting my food and trying to take everything in liquid, powder or chewable form and I've also experimented with topical adminstration. Something to consider, at least for a while.

Ever had a full-body MRI to check for parasites, etc.?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

No, only an MRI of the brain.

At this point, my pulse is 90, temp is 98.1, but my dizziness and vertigo and anxiety is a nightmare.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Tracking my temps and pulse is almost useless. They jump all around from one minute to the next, that no number is a true number. Literally within minutes my pulse will go fro 75 to 100, back to 80, back to 100, etc. Same with temp. 97 to 98, back down, etc. They are so sporadic, that it's just useless.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What are you taking your temp with?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals