Iron Metabolism

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

The glutamate I’m dealing with is something out of this world. I think carbon monoxide goes right with it. Glutamate and CO are like 1 and 2 in ALS. It’s absolutely insane how bad they are tonight.

Have to think testosterone is a big reason for this. Very disappointing. Gave 8mg yesterday 12mg today. I will go back to 8mg tomorrow. But I think I’m in midst of another failing attempt to get better.

I’m starting a low A diet but I think it’s way too late to get better. It’s all so sad how close to saving my life I came in late 2022 to absolutely throw it away in 2023. I mean it’s over. It’s completely over and I have to understand that.

Healthseeker

Your just freaking out cause your glutamate. I dont think you have a chance unless you can force yourself to exercise some to get your heart rate up at least briefly each day.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I’m starting a low A diet but I think it’s way too late to get better.
No its not. As I tell my family, it fixes everything. And as I tell them, lower the toxins coming in and in your life, replete with the Big 5 minerals and also Niacin as Nicotinic acid. Take off a major amount of stress with EMF mitigation, get sunlight and fresh air and enjoy the process. If you look at @InChristAlone latests posts she has a nice summary.

Also, can you share the video your friend gave you regarding vA?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
By doing all this, you fix the liver which fixes the iron metabolism and everything else.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Your just freaking

No its not. As I tell my family, it fixes everything. And as I tell them, lower the toxins coming in and in your life, replete with the Big 5 minerals and also Niacin as Nicotinic acid. Take off a major amount of stress with EMF mitigation, get sunlight and fresh air and enjoy the process. If you look at @InChristAlone latests posts she has a nice summary.

Also, can you share the video your friend gave you regarding vA?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDjFKuArlGU&fbclid=IwAR3UKFv6ljcHa4DsbRLBqkh8GAP6lmzwP5PMweLCbcpLDdJa3yj3wQOtqEY

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

This htma shows me dumping iron pretty hard. End of june 2022.

What was I doing? Sure I was taking a little b2. But prior I was working on bile hard. Which goes with the vitamin A toxicity approach. And had an iron dump. And my liver enzymes lowered.

I did do phosphatadylcholine IVs 2-3 months prior. And electroconvulsive therapy for a month after the PC IVs.

TRT still bad. I don’t want to quit yet as I was extremely bad going into it. My biofeedback machine is showing chronic elevated carbon monoxide and I absolutely believe that is the problem. I feel it. Dht activating nrf2 , androsterone, too much nrf2 activation with b12 (which my machine also shows high.)

So with TRT raising dht. I think I need less b12 for now. I I think the nrf2 activation putting calcium in the cell is horrible right now.

Basically everything I’m coming to is a good liver releases iron, methylation uses said iron to make dopamines carbons. Currently, my liver isn’t releasing enough iron.

PC IVs, liver flushes, low A diet, maybe a coffee enema who knows. Testosterone suspension I plan to order to possibly take cypionates place.

I am just so sick and it really really sucks.

Attachments

• IMG_0761.png
    IMG_0761.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I have a recipe for Niacin enema if you want it. Send me a PM.

Appreciate it but all set right now. Doesn’t look like I’ll be putting anything in my butt including coffee anytime soon

Healthseeker

I tried to look up that stuff about your glutamate issue. But, it basically from what little i understood, that your basically out of glutathione. And that basically any antioxidants are going to help you out. Which is kinda common sense, but I don't have time right now to dig deeper.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I tried to look up that stuff about your glutamate issue. But, it basically from what little i understood, that your basically out of glutathione. And that basically any antioxidants are going to help you out. Which is kinda common sense, but I don't have time right now to dig deeper.

I’ve been working on gluth all year. It’s a main priority. I know you’re trying to help but don’t make this seem so simple cuz it’s not.

Glutathione in excess actually can cause glutamate issues. Glutamate is a tricky issue and if you were to solve it yourself you’d win a Nobel piece price. There is no one size fits all with it.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

The big question is “ what is testosterone doing with iron in relation to the liver?”

Testosterone raised liver enzymes in 2016 when I was on T. Was T putting iron in the liver? Ya I think it was.

My liver enzymes have been high especially this year. My T has been low. Is that because body shuts off T due to build up of iron in liver? Very possible.

I thought testosterone lowering hepicidin would raise iron in serum. It does that. But I thought it would be liver releasing iron. I was dead wrong about that.

What’s tough right here…. A year ago liver was not in worst shape and I had dead low iron and copper in hair. Enzymes were still a little high. I’m going to look into these labs again.

Things are starting to tell me work on liver before going to hormones. But if I’m on low dose T is that really gonna make things so much worse?

I do not think I’m making any progress neurologically 4 days on test perhaps getting worse.

Healthseeker

I’ve been working on gluth all year. It’s a main priority. I know you’re trying to help but don’t make this seem so simple cuz it’s not.

Glutathione in excess actually can cause glutamate issues. Glutamate is a tricky issue and if you were to solve it yourself you’d win a Nobel piece price. There is no one size fits all with it.
Except for the fact that when you do solve it, its going to seem pretty simple. And you bring up an interesting point about the nobel prize, like what if i did cure my cancer. Would i even want to post my work on the forum for someone to steal and profit from.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I do not think I’m making any progress neurologically 4 days on test perhaps getting worse.
Test is just gonna bog your liver down even more.
What’s tough right here…. A year ago liver was not in worst shape and I had dead low iron and copper in hair. Enzymes were still a little high. I’m going to look into these labs again.
That shows the liver is locking up iron and copper as hard as it can to save your life.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

That shows the liver is locking up iron and copper as hard as it can to save your life.

Disagree. Each recovery I’ve had over last 2.5 years coincides with iron sulfur phosphorus mainly rising in hair. If iron is ok, copper increasing helps too. Copper increasing before iron is bad news though.

Liver needs to release iron and copper. Mitochondria badly needs fe2 to accompany sulfur for complex 3. And obviously copper for complex 4.

The one period I made liver awesome perfect bile every morning liver flushing what happened in hair tests? Iron spiked and copper improved. This was during a heavy improvement time period.

We need our livers to unleash iron and copper to make dopamine , NE. Or you’re just going to be living in a sea of serotonin and cortisol.

But biggest thing I’m learning…. Copper can’t come without iron. Iron is #1.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

@charlie

The vit A garret smith dude donates blood like crazy for a reasons he’s dumping iron. His liver is feeding his body iron. And I’m sure his testo is good for iron absorption.

He also doesn’t sweat. If you don’t sweat, you’re doing really well on copper. He’s probably perfectly copper sufficient.

Why? He has liver working through his approach and has enough iron and coppper stored in his liver to supply his system with it.

it’s classic htma. Iron goes up first. Copper follows it. Person gets better in the meantime.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie

The vit A garret smith dude donates blood like crazy for a reasons he’s dumping iron. His liver is feeding his body iron. And I’m sure his testo is good for iron absorption.

He also doesn’t sweat. If you don’t sweat, you’re doing really well on copper. He’s probably perfectly copper sufficient.

Why? He has liver working through his approach and has enough iron and coppper stored in his liver to supply his system with it.

it’s classic htma. Iron goes up first. Copper follows it. Person gets better in the meantime.
Smith has probably some of the lowest copper stores on the planet. And he does not donate blood like crazy, i think its 3 times a year for him.

Healthseeker

@bruschi11
Ok, can you confirm you dont have any infections. Because, your body will sense inflammation and not want to give that iron up to the bacteria and will put out stuff to sequester it. And where your using T, that's going to affect your immune system as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals