Iron Metabolism

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Smith has probably some of the lowest copper stores on the planet. And he does not donate blood like crazy, i think its 3 times a year for him.

You’re not grasping what I say. Smith dumps copper out of liver into serum 24/7 in good way so body and brain can utilize it correctly.

People with good copper in serum high end don’t sweat. I’ve been there.

It might not show on paper but he dumps copper in a good way just like anyone who does well on nutritional balancing, coffee Enemeas , fasting, people who exercise all the time.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

@bruschi11
Ok, can you confirm you dont have any infections. Because, your body will sense inflammation and not want to give that iron up to the bacteria and will put out stuff to sequester it. And where your using T, that's going to affect your immune system as well.

Do not think a big infection is at play. Lyme was start of this between 2017 and early 2020. I mean I probably had Lyme bad to 2011 but that’s when I got diagnosed as I got bad PFS which unloaded the Lyme.

Treating Lyme and detox approach made me Superman then relapse happened antibiotic damage etc etc. all signs including a plenty of testing show the Lyme eradicated in 2020. Babesia was last piece and only thing I worry about sometimes. Mycoplasma was gone in early 2019.$

Could’ve babesia come back? It does steal iron. I don’t think it did but I could take a few herbs. Thing is… those herbs bind iron. Not what we want.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You’re not grasping what I say. Smith dumps copper out of liver into serum 24/7 in good way so body and brain can utilize it correctly.
I get what you are saying but it does not match what Dr. Garrett Smith has seen in his clinical practice. He has never seen anyone suffer from a "copper deficiency" and is now boldly saying copper is a toxin and not essential.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I get what you are saying but it does not match what Dr. Garrett Smith has seen in his clinical practice. He has never seen anyone suffer from a "copper deficiency" and is now boldly saying copper is a toxin and not essential.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. SOD isn’t required for the human body?

how bout someone undergo a procedure for SOD removal. Enjoy that. It’s called ALS.

This is whack talk. I’m sorry but you can’t respect a person who says sod isn’t required for the human body this is hilarious hahahaha

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

People shouldn’t have to take copper. And they usually aren’t in copper deficiency even if the paperwork says so. It’s usually stored in liver. Liver lets it unload. And get to the serum where it’s needed.

Copper is probably THE most important mineral in the body. Without sod you die quick. But I agree it’s toxic for the liver. And can be toxic in the serum if system isn’t running well.

But to call it non essential is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. Jason hommel silly type idea.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
how bout someone undergo a procedure for SOD removal. Enjoy that. It’s called ALS.
If I remember correctly, Dr. Smith believes ALS is caused by copper toxicity and from the results Dr. Smith gets with his program, I tend to believe him over the other copper theories running around.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

@charlie

For the record I’m 3-4 days into low vit A and amazed by the bile.

I think this is an amazing thing you guys have found out. Plenty of respect.

But when I hear something crazy I’m gonna say it.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

If I remember correctly, Dr. Smith believes ALS is caused by copper toxicity and from the results Dr. Smith gets with his program, I tend to believe him over the other copper theories running around.

lol it’s not a theory sod is essential for the body. It’s fact.

And copper toxicity absolutely can cause als. Like any type of toxicity that screws metabolism.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
But when I hear something crazy I’m gonna say it.
That is fine, you are welcome to your opinion. A lot of new info is being revealed to us now and if Dr. Smith tends to believe copper is toxic then I will be taking note of that. He has said, in his clinical practice, he has never seen anyone suffer from copper deficiency. Quite the contrary, he witnesses people get better and better the less copper they have in their body.

Hidden49

1. Enzyme Activation:
    • Copper serves as a cofactor for numerous enzymes, including cytochrome c oxidase, superoxide dismutase, and ceruloplasmin.
    • Cytochrome c oxidase, found in the mitochondria, is crucial for the final step of the electron transport chain, facilitating the production of ATP, the cell's energy currency.
    • Superoxide dismutase is an antioxidant enzyme that helps neutralize harmful free radicals by converting superoxide radicals into less damaging forms.
    • Ceruloplasmin is involved in the transport of copper in the blood and also has ferroxidase activity, contributing to iron metabolism.
  2. Iron Metabolism:
    • Copper plays a role in the absorption of dietary iron in the small intestine by assisting in the conversion of Fe3+ (ferric iron) to Fe2+ (ferrous iron), which is more easily absorbed.
    • Once absorbed, copper is involved in the transport of iron in the blood by binding to transferrin, a protein that carries iron to various tissues.
    • Copper is essential for the incorporation of iron into hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells.
  3. Connective Tissue Formation:
    • Copper is a cofactor for the enzyme lysyl oxidase, which is responsible for cross-linking collagen and elastin fibers in connective tissues.
    • Cross-linking enhances the strength and stability of collagen, contributing to the integrity and elasticity of tissues such as skin, tendons, and blood vessels.
  4. Neurotransmitter Synthesis:
    • Copper is involved in the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine, a process catalyzed by the enzyme dopamine beta-hydroxylase.
    • Norepinephrine is a neurotransmitter that plays a role in the central and peripheral nervous systems, contributing to functions like mood regulation and the "fight or flight" response.
  5. Antioxidant Defense:
    • Copper-containing enzymes, such as copper-zinc superoxide dismutase (CuZn-SOD), play a vital role in the antioxidant defense system.
    • CuZn-SOD converts the superoxide radical (a reactive oxygen species) into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide, helping to prevent oxidative damage to cells and tissues.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
  1. Enzyme Activation:
    • Copper serves as a cofactor for numerous enzymes, including cytochrome c oxidase, superoxide dismutase, and ceruloplasmin.
    • Cytochrome c oxidase, found in the mitochondria, is crucial for the final step of the electron transport chain, facilitating the production of ATP, the cell's energy currency.
    • Superoxide dismutase is an antioxidant enzyme that helps neutralize harmful free radicals by converting superoxide radicals into less damaging forms.
    • Ceruloplasmin is involved in the transport of copper in the blood and also has ferroxidase activity, contributing to iron metabolism.
  2. Iron Metabolism:
    • Copper plays a role in the absorption of dietary iron in the small intestine by assisting in the conversion of Fe3+ (ferric iron) to Fe2+ (ferrous iron), which is more easily absorbed.
    • Once absorbed, copper is involved in the transport of iron in the blood by binding to transferrin, a protein that carries iron to various tissues.
    • Copper is essential for the incorporation of iron into hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells.
  3. Connective Tissue Formation:
    • Copper is a cofactor for the enzyme lysyl oxidase, which is responsible for cross-linking collagen and elastin fibers in connective tissues.
    • Cross-linking enhances the strength and stability of collagen, contributing to the integrity and elasticity of tissues such as skin, tendons, and blood vessels.
  4. Neurotransmitter Synthesis:
    • Copper is involved in the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine, a process catalyzed by the enzyme dopamine beta-hydroxylase.
    • Norepinephrine is a neurotransmitter that plays a role in the central and peripheral nervous systems, contributing to functions like mood regulation and the "fight or flight" response.
  5. Antioxidant Defense:
    • Copper-containing enzymes, such as copper-zinc superoxide dismutase (CuZn-SOD), play a vital role in the antioxidant defense system.
    • CuZn-SOD converts the superoxide radical (a reactive oxygen species) into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide, helping to prevent oxidative damage to cells and tissues.
Yeh they say the same thing about "vitamin A" too. That it is essential for so many processes when now we are finding out, it is not.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Copper just might be another case of a very very small amount is needed, if any, like "vitamin A". And the accumulation effects is obviously clear on both of them that they cause disastrous results.

Hidden49

Yeh they say the same thing about "vitamin A" too. That it is essential for so many processes when now we are finding out, it is not.
Well feed an infant mouse just iron without any copper and you'll find out copper is essential, yes copper toxicity causing copper regulation problems is a massive issue, but to label Copper as a toxin is a step too far and silly.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Huge turn of events. The main part of my illness is very clearly mercury toxicity. This is kind of embarrassing to be honest…:

I went 8 months without an htma. Did silly oligoscans that did teach me things. But didnt stick to my go to.

Me not doing htmas in this time period may have cost me my life. That said I’m going to work on this the best I can.

I have two time periods of valid recoveries in the last 4 years since bmaa was found in my body. Late 2020 and mid 2022. Both time periods mercury died in hair after going high prior.

I clearly took mercury out of the serum. Specifically looking at mid 2022… pc IVs and also a little osr. Mercury went from high and rising for 3 months to dropping drastically. A lot happened that winter but that’s the gist of it.

Same with fall 2020. It’s a copper anemia the mercury causes. That fall chromium vitamin A folinic acid were big 3 lithium helped a lot. I think fasting and salt water swimming (tons) were biggest things for dropping mercury.

I’m like a billion times sicker this time.

I think I should get off testosterone. I just do and it sucks. I can use hcg to get off for pct and order test suspension

I do think if I can handle hg, then testo could help. Testo could still help. Not completely giving up yet.

I’m using dmsa 1-2mg like 6 times a day chelating like cutler says. My theory is nrf2 is dumping mercury hard so no need for ALA I’ll dump it more. And I just really gotta clean up the mess the dumps causing.

I think I’ve been dumping mercury since last April. Hard several times. And it continues to pile up in Brain killing SOD.

Htma attached. Just silly.

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpeg
    IMG_0056.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 23

maillol

Interesting. You mentioned using OSR in the past. Why not use that again?

Last edited:
OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Honestly think it’s mercury vs zinc iron sulfur first. Then copper. Then calcium secures the brain barrier once copper is in nice place.

That’s my experience looking at these last 4 pathetic years of life.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals