Issues with getting incredibly hot

Electrisio

I am a 29 years old male on TRT with a relatively low dose of sustanon daily delivered IM. I have a real issue with overheating and feeling very hot, that usually gets worse throughout the day. It feels like a very dry heat radiating from deep within my body, like my muscles feel hot. I don't sweat at all and the feel is accompanied by a restless mental state when I get too hot. It also wrecks the quality of my sleep when its worse.

The higher my testosterone dose, the worse it is, but I only take 7mg of sustanon a day so I don't think it's that my levels are too high. I switched to sustanon a few months ago, so I am yet to test my levels but I am about to do one. I was on cypionate before and still had this problem a bit but not as badly. I had a thyroid test recently that showed TSH at 4.55, but normal t4.

I just took my temperature, my mouth is 36.6/97.9 and my armpit is 97. I am experiencing this feeling a bit now, but it seems that my body temperature is infact slightly low?

I am doing some blood tests to check my latest hormone levels as well as well as my thyroid when I am feeling the symptoms peak. Just interested to hear peoples input and possible suggestions of what to test. This issue is definitely connected to TRT, but for it to be this much of a problem is unusual. I am wondering if it is perhaps exposing some other underlying issue I have?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals