Itchy left ear

bbmccorm

My left ear has been itchy on and off for over 3 years now.... I feel the itchy sensation right at the entrance to the ear canal and it can't be quelled by touch or rub. It occurs seemingly at random. I tried tracking when it would occur for a long time (paying attention to what I had just consumed or the environment I was in, etc,) but never found a correlation. I think it's a fungal issue. Any thoughts on this?

Grapelander

Goldenseal alcohol drops can help with some ear infections.
Pulsatilla homeopathic is worth trying.

Goldenseal is a triple threat in that it’s known for its antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. It’s also antiparasitic.
A test-tube study showed that a goldenseal extract had antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus sanguis, S. mutans, S. pyogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli.
The antibacterial activity was attributed to the alkaloids present, which include berberine, canadine, and canadaline.
Goldenseal is one of the most important antifungal herbs.
Research shows that goldenseal is effective against a variety of fungi, including Candida albicans, Cryptococcus neoformans, Aspergillus fumigatus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Microsporum canis, Trichophyton rubrum, Epidermophyton floccosum, and Microsporum gypseum.
A number of in vitro studies suggest that berberine (found in Goldenseal) has antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including influenza, herpes simplex, cytomegalo, chikungunya, and Enterovirus.
Goldenseal also has antiparasitic activity against various protozoan parasites, including Blastocystis hominis, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, Trichomonas vaginalis, and Leishmania donovani.

Pulsatilla is known to treat ear infections and earaches. It is the perfect remedy to help relieve that severe throbbing pain of the ear. You can use pulsatilla when the ear infection feels worse at night, and it feels swollen, hot, and red around and inside the ear. The person may also experience itching, deafness, and a yellowish-green and thick discharge from the ear.
Pulsatilla is also very useful when the person’s lips are cracked, and the ears and nose feel stopped up. The homeopathic remedy is considered a great replacement to antibiotics for ear infections.

Pul.jpg
1656567812262.png

A

Andrea Lucia

My left ear has been itchy on and off for over 3 years now.... I feel the itchy sensation right at the entrance to the ear canal and it can't be quelled by touch or rub. It occurs seemingly at random. I tried tracking when it would occur for a long time (paying attention to what I had just consumed or the environment I was in, etc,) but never found a correlation. I think it's a fungal issue. Any thoughts on this?
I can tell you about the fungal issue in the ears. I had it as well as my mom, but back then, I knew nothing. We both went to a doctor and was given ear drops (antibiotics) What I can tell you now, over the years, I have had other fungal issues, not just in the ear, so I take CamphoSal and drop it in my left ear (still itches from time to time) and then I swallow 25 drops of it. I also take flowers of sulfur. Something I think Ray spoke about in an interview or article. Not too sure, but I'm sure it's easy to find. Hope it helps.

Healthseeker

Goldenseal is a good supplement to have. It's good to take too. One of few thats not a waste of money whether you need it or not

InChristAlone

I had this issue for like a yr, I think it was fungal related but nothing topical worked. It finally went away during the summer with plenty of sunbathing.

bookshelf

You're singing my song. This is the story of my life. I've had this off and on since childhood and I am not a kid anymore. It comes and goes and is undoubtedly provoked and/or exacerbated by dairy. I can go for many months (dare I say even a few years) with no issue and then feel like I just can't shake it for weeks to months. At its worst, I will end up with an outer ear infection. Save for some butter, I just can't seem to do dairy or it's just a guaranteed wash-rinse-repeat cycle of itching and pain. Some will attribute it to an imbalance in my gut and not that it might not be true, I've done so much gut work that I just don't know that that is any or all of it. I appreciate you bringing this up as it is helpful to know I'm not the only one and that there are some potential for addressing.

I can tell you about the fungal issue in the ears. I had it as well as my mom, but back then, I knew nothing. We both went to a doctor and was given ear drops (antibiotics) What I can tell you now, over the years, I have had other fungal issues, not just in the ear, so I take CamphoSal and drop it in my left ear (still itches from time to time) and then I swallow 25 drops of it. I also take flowers of sulfur. Something I think Ray spoke about in an interview or article. Not too sure, but I'm sure it's easy to find. Hope it helps.

I've done the flowers of sulfur and other gut balancing (addressing parasites, candida, etc.) but will try the Camphosal topically. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals