Low Toxin Diet Low "vitamin A" & Low Toxin Diet Food List

freyasam

Does the bread need to be 24 hour fermented sourdough?
What about anti-thyroid properties in cauliflower?
(genuine questions)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

freyasam

Sourdough sounds so good. Are people finding they can eat it w/o endotoxin issues?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sourdough sounds so good. Are people finding they can eat it w/o endotoxin issues?
I seem to be doing pretty good on it. I don't eat it all the time but cycle it in and out.

Pompadour

Hi! Thank you for this thread, Charlie!
Are coffee, tea or alcohol allowed?
The list looks so restrictive. I was 8 month on Karen Hurd's bean protocol. It made me feel better, but it was really hard to stay on.

PS I really admire the work , that you do with this Forum. It needs so much dedication and love to the topic! I once was involved with aromatherapy forum - and after 6 years was complete burned out!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi! Thank you for this thread, Charlie!
Are coffee, tea or alcohol allowed?
The list looks so restrictive. I was 8 month on Karen Hurd's bean protocol. It made me feel better, but it was really hard to stay on.
Hi @Pompadour, all those are on the no go list. Caffeine is an insecticide, literally a poison the plant makes to protect itself.
PS I really admire the work , that you do with this Forum. It needs so much dedication and love to the topic! I once was involved with aromatherapy forum - and after 6 years was complete burned out!
Thank you @Pompadour I sincerely appreciate it. I was made for this moment and getting stronger. :)

TheSir

Oh, no... bye bye coffee again!
Thank you for the answer! :)
Coffee enemas are excellent for liver health and bile flow though. The low A dietary framework could benefit greatly from integrating it.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Coffee enemas are excellent for liver health and bile flow though. The low A dietary framework could benefit greatly from integrating it.
@InChristAlone seems to be having good results with it.

InChristAlone

Yeah I won't ever go back to drinking coffee, but it seems up the butt can help when you are toxic. But I'm still on the fence about it. I think it can cause electrolyte imbalances. I definitely feel more washed out from it.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeah I won't ever go back to drinking coffee, but it seems up the butt can help when you are toxic. But I'm still on the fence about it. I think it can cause electrolyte imbalances. I definitely feel more washed out from it.
Maybe its good for like a "kickstart" but should not be relied on.

Ben.

I wonder how long this will work ... theres a reason why people eating vegan, carnivore, paleo, keto etc. diets after a few months/years into it will end up coming back to certain foods.

There is also pleasure and enjoyment in foods.

why are spices on the no go list? what about pale looking egg yolks or blueberries. why would polyphenols and anthocyanidins be bad?

pathogens are real and spices/ plant defense chemicals seem to play a important role in keeping the microbiome and biofilms at bay/in balance.

Needless to say i enjoy every approach to achieving true /optimal health. Being on a elimination /bean-rice-beef diet indefiniately is not my idea of peak human existence. But ofcourse if the results cant be argued with ... i will observe patiently.

nomoreketones

I noticed that Eggs are on the "avoid" list for a low toxin diet. I think this might be good advice for some people but may not be for everyone?

PEMT Polymorphisms
People with a polymorphism on their PEMT gene have difficulty making enough phosphatidylcholine themselves and require higher amounts of dietary choline.

MTHFR Polymorphisms
People with MTHFR polymorphisms have a reduced methylation ability. Having sufficient phosphatidylcholine provides an alternate pathway for methylation and takes some of the burden off of the bad MTHFR gene.

Balancing Act
If the Vitamin A toxicity theory is proven true by Georgi's upcoming experiments, people like me who have both of these polymorphisms will have to play a balancing act between keeping vitamin A low while keeping phosphatidylcholine intake high.

Double Edged Sword
Also choline is essential for exporting fat from the liver but if Vitamin A can worsen fatty liver then eggs which are high in Vitamin A are truly a double edged sword. :(

I absolutely love eggs too. Scrambled eggs are one of my favorite foods.

Miggie

Do you know if hempseeds are ok? they seemed to have improved my skin and hair by a lot.

Don

Thanks for all this info @charlie , this is all very interesting.
I have not seen any mention of seafood. I am wondering specifically flounder or cod cooked of course.

Peater

Guys have you seen this. In the first ten minutes he just attacks us "Peaters" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View: https://youtu.be/i-m9ae5fd0s?si=sqYBuZ7kt7YJcpWH

The liver/sulfur part is very interesting though...

Attachments

• thiamine sulfur.JPG
    thiamine sulfur.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 5

Peater

@charlie Are you aware of Dr Smith's thoughts on B6?

After seeing him mention sulfur (As above) I had a look on his Twitter page and he mentions B6 toxicity.

B6 in a B-complex causing neuropathy within 2 months, see belowB6 as pyridoxine is an ALCOHOLB6 as pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P) is an ALDEHYDEALCOHOLS & ALDEHYDES are NOT “essential nutrients” It collects in your NERVES and can/may eventually cause NEUROPATHYThere goes that “you just pee out any extra you don’t need” idea, yeah?See
@b6toxicity
and http://understandingb6toxicity.com for more

B1 is an antidote (binds to) aldehydes, and relieves symptoms that way

View: https://twitter.com/NutriDetect/status/1751620235566940246

I was curious as I have been taking it recently to see if it helped with homocystine and therefore itching. This issue is among my first threads here Pruritus (itching) And Anxiety)

I am now wondering if my recent B1 500mg supplementation at the same time as B6 (Firstly HCL, now P5P only) has caused it to be liberated, hence the awful nerve sensations. I mentioned elsewhere, it feels like what I imagine mild shingles would feel like.

I have not always supplemented B6, but I have emails for ZMA from like 2010 when I was vegan, and drank Red Bull occasionally. I wondered if you knew how long it took to accumulate (In general)

If this solves the issue I will be so happy. It's never gone away, only into remission. I've had nights thinking I have liver, or kidney disease. Or Bartonella from a cat scratch.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals