Low Toxin Diet Low "vitamin A" & Low Toxin Diet Food List

mosaic01

But why is it then that those tribes in Africa are eating and praising liver, masai drinking milk and so on...

I get where you are coming from, I also once believed in the Noble Savage type tribes and in Weston Price. But anthropologists have published lots of data questioning this myth, showing how cruel and superstitious many of those tribes are. The idea that we can find our roots and our destiny in wild tribes has been going around since the Age of Enlightenment, but it's a dead end.

Have you seen reliable data on what all those tribes are doing, or is this just anecdotical information from some people visiting a single tribe?

What these people do is not ideal and may not promote health or longevity, they just do it because they have been doing it for a long time. They don't have superior knowledge than us just because they have certain customs. But they also do not suffer from many of the problems that block liver detoxification, like EMF, vaccines, meds, lack of sun exposure, toxic processed foods, etc. so they can get away with more natural toxins in their diet.

What most of these tribes seem to have in common is that they have very high infant mortality, and general mortality due to infections. This, I think, is a survival mechanism, so only the healthiest of their people survive, making them adapted to their niche. (Once they stop this with antibiotics and other meds, they will all start degenerating I think.) But wouldn't it be better to not live in harsh conditions? That is the entire idea of culture and civilization.

Why have the Inuit the shortest lifespan in Canada and are by far the sickest population? Because they life a harsh life and eat toxic traditional food based on high PUFA fish and fish liver. Around 80% of their diet still resolves around this.

Masai have artherosclerosis, but their lifestyle protects them from the consequences.

"The hearts and aortae of 50 Masai men were collected at autopsy. These pastoral people are exceptionally active and fit and they consume diets of milk and meat. The intake of animal fat exceeds that of American men. Measurements of the aorta showed extensive atherosclerosis with lipid infiltration and fibrous changes but very few complicated lesions. The coronary arteries showed intimal thickening by atherosclerosis which equaled that of old U.S. men. The Masai vessels enlarge with age to more than compensate for this disease. It is speculated that the Masai are protected from their atherosclerosis by physical fitness which causes their coronary vessels to be capacious."

But all the millions of years of evolution?

Did you know that it is said the Masai spent their last 10,000 years raiding their neighbours for cattle and women?

If your ancestors have done the same, maybe you can live off milk, liver and blood (just kidding, I don't believe in evolution, at least not in macro-evolution).

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie is thumbnail-famous.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How might one follow the low-A diet as a vegan? (I ask because the Orthodox Lenten fast is approaching.)
If you’d like to message me about this topic I’d be happy to discuss it with you. Sorry, I know it’s kind of late considering Meatfare Sunday was 2.5 weeks ago but I just saw your post.

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Could somebody clarify if muscle meats like chicken and beef are fine if they make up the bulk of the diet ? I don’t do dairy or organ meat. Veggie intake is very minimal. Would this be sufficient in lowering vit a ?

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
@pubh12

Yes, chicken and beef are fine. Beef is preferred for its higher Zinc content, but due to the exorbitant cost of beef nowadays, I use half 93% lean, organic grass-fed beef ($6.00/lb) and half boneless, skinless lean chicken ($2.50/lb).

If I had to estimate, I would say I'm getting around 180 grams of protein from beef and chicken and then another 30 grams from carbs, like rice, oatmeal, apples, and bananas; so perhaps around 200 grams, give or take.

For context, I am 5 ft 11 inches tall and 213 lbs. I was 225 lbs three weeks ago and have lost around 10 lbs since starting the low toxin diet.

Last edited:
@Sebastian B I don't remember exactly if the color of the lentils came from a particular carotenoid but personally I'm happy with the soaking and then boiling method. I use the hulled ones but chickpeas aren't bad either.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peater

I just made a big pot of chicken and rice soup. I decided not to use potatoes this time due to the copper. It seemed to come out ok! I put celery in but cooked it well to the point of softness. No carrot, or any other veg.

FitnessMike

What's wrong with fat-free milk? no fortified ofc

Im going to give it a shot, I got constant problem with rt3 and I'm running out of ideas.

Everytime I drive my rt3 low on t3 only med, it comes up again eventually, so I'm not excluding liver problem...

PopSocket

What's wrong with fat-free milk? no fortified ofc

Im going to give it a shot, I got constant problem with rt3 and I'm running out of ideas.

Everytime I drive my rt3 low on t3 only med, it comes up again eventually, so I'm not excluding liver problem...
I got a close relative who has high rt3 and it seems that this is the liver putting the breaks on metabolism as it cannot cope and wants to slow things down until it finds a way out of the situation. She refused thyroid (which was a good idea) and I managed to lower it using supplements only and a few changes in lifestyle. In her case too much wine and stress were the main culprits. Zinc, Selenium , Niacin, K2, Magnesium, Sun and less wine brought it from above range to lower side of the range in less than a month O_O

FitnessMike

i tried all i can think of thet could contribute to bad convertion.

Ill drop cheese/ butter/ eggs from tomorrow, about eggs im not convinced because i greatly benefited from them.

@FitnessMike Regardless of the alleged toxicity of lactic acid, I am very happy with zero fat skimmed Greek yogurt. I eat 500g a day as a basic protein source and it contains very few mcg of retinol. Skimmed milk probably contains more around 30-40mcg per ml.

Peater

Why is celery a caution food? I didn't even think to check i assumed it was low everything!

FitnessMike

@FitnessMike Regardless of the alleged toxicity of lactic acid, I am very happy with zero fat skimmed Greek yogurt. I eat 500g a day as a basic protein source and it contains very few mcg of retinol. Skimmed milk probably contains more around 30-40mcg per ml.
how can zero-fat milk have fat soluble vitamins? honestly it taste like waterr

Nick

how can zero-fat milk have fat soluble vitamins? honestly it taste like waterr
Retinoic acid is soluble in casein and whey. The nutritional information you'll get from 99% of sources doesn't include VA content as retinoic acid because it is not tested for.

@Nick Hi, Cronometer tells me that skimmed milk has 40 mcg of Vitamin A per 100ml. Aside from the fact that each state and producer has an individual difference, if we always consider unfortified milk, could this be a reliable average?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals