My large index and archive of Ray Peat resources (website)

Eth

Hello friends,

I would like to share with you all my website, which has a large health section dedicated almost exclusively to Ray Peat resources, archives, and content. Personally, when I first discovered the work of Dr. Ray Peat, I was ecstatic to delve into his writings to learn more about his teachings, but I often found a problem of a lack of a reliable centralized resource. There are many different resources and websites that I've come across during my time spent researching Dr. Peat's views, and while many of them have wonderful resources and information, it's (in my opinion) just a little too confusing (especially for the newcomer!) to try and navigate all this with a poor idea of where to start and what they are looking for. The forum has wonderful information embeded inside, but then again, there is the problem of resources being too esoteric in nature to find. Thus, I decided that I should dedicate a section of my personal website to amassing as many benificial and important works concerning and by Dr. Ray peat as I could, in the effort to help myself and others digest Dr. Ray Peat's work with less hassle.

The directory has many different subsections that I collected from many different websites and resources (that I thank and link to at the top of the page). These subsections include:
- A full index of Ray Peat's writings (articles, papers, newsletters, books); ALL of the content from Ray Peat's personal website is archived here, and I formatted all of it so that it is easily readible and accesible (I was not a big fan of the HTML and CSS design on Ray Peat's personal website; the margins for the text was terrible and streatched out to the entire screen at times).
- Written, video and audio interviews of Ray Peat
- Collections of Ray Peats quotes and email exchanges, and more!

Like many of you, I was extremely upset at the unfortunate passing of our friend Dr. Ray Peat, so I dedicated a large subsection of the directory to a sort of e-obituary/memorial I made in honor of our friend Ray Peat. It includes a beautiful eulogy from a man whos writing im quite fond of, a large section of testimony and condolance quotes from fans that I have collected, and an archive post of the thread "Pictures of a Beautiful Energetic Life", where I saved, organized, and archived all the photos sent in that forum post for easy access and viewing.

I really hope you all enjoy this site, and my biggest wish is that you get as much out of it as I put into it (collecting, organizing, formatting, and archiving all of these resources was a LOT of work). Personally, having all the resources (that I could find) centralized in this one area helps me a ton, and I hope that I can share that ease with the rest of you.

If anyone would like to contribute to the site, by sending some more content in through the replies or just giving general feedback, I would very much appreciate that!

Expulsia.com/health

brightside

Hey @TFN, this is really good. I always wanted something like this.

Since Ive been in that sphere before, did you use a website builder? Probably something like elementor? You have done a great job, and its very mobile friendly. Ray’s website is a little bit of a fail from a readability standpoint haha, especially on PC with the ever long lines of text.

Atman

A nice website. Reminds me of chadnet. :)
I will build a website of my own as well soon. We have to become independent from mainstream, commercialized plattforms, by hosting ourselves and directly linking to the people and communities we trust and like.

OP
Eth

Eth

Hey @TFN, this is really good. I always wanted something like this.

Since Ive been in that sphere before, did you use a website builder? Probably something like elementor? You have done a great job, and its very mobile friendly. Ray’s website is a little bit of a fail from a readability standpoint haha, especially on PC with the ever long lines of text.
Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it! :D

I did not use any sort of website builder or anything, the whole site is designed, made and compiled manually. I'm happy to hear that it works well on mobile, that was one of my concerns to address when building the site.

OP
Eth

Eth

A nice website. Reminds me of chadnet. :)
I will build a website of my own as well soon. We have to become independent from mainstream, commercialized plattforms, by hosting ourselves and directly linking to the people and communities we trust and like.
Thank you! The general design with the logo on the top with the <hr> element under it was taken from chadnet, and chadnet was actually my inspiration for making a site in the first place.
I agree with the take that its important to have our own centralized space that is independant from the mainstream, especially concerning the content we are delving into, which is starkly anti-mainstream in opinion. Hosting private websites for the intention of an efficient and productive spread of knowledge is very important in these respects. Thats why the Ray Peat Forum is such an important asset as well! :D

Last edited:

brightside

Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it! :D

I did not use any sort of website builder or anything, the whole site is designed, made and compiled manually. I'm happy to hear that it works well on mobile, that was one of my concerns to address when building the site.
Oh no.. That's intense haha. Although, I suppose that you don't have alot of elements which would require extensive coding or dynamic changes. However, I do find the organization of wordpress quite helpful, especially in the context of posts/publications. If you will ever decide to use a builder, look into Oxygen (Builder) with Wordpress.

OP
Eth

Eth

Oh no.. That's intense haha. Although, I suppose that you don't have alot of elements which would require extensive coding or dynamic changes. However, I do find the organization of wordpress quite helpful, especially in the context of posts/publications. If you will ever decide to use a builder, look into Oxygen (Builder) with Wordpress.
Yup haha, the site is just HTML and CSS as of now so its not terribly hard to keep up with, but its still annoying to do massive changes to all pages even when its HTML focused because theres no central button for "change X on all pages" or whatever, but I make I try and make it work regardless. I've heard about certain site builders, specifically Hugo, so if I ever consider one then ill definitely check out Oxygen, thank you for the recommendation!

OP
Eth

Eth

Wait...

E T H
5 20 8

21 6 18
21 * 18
378/6
6 3
6 + 3

ETH = 9
Close, but this is the proper deduction:

E T H
5 20 8 = 33 = 6
5 2 8
+ + +

brightside

Yup haha, the site is just HTML and CSS as of now so its not terribly hard to keep up with, but its still annoying to do massive changes to all pages even when its HTML focused because theres no central button for "change X on all pages" or whatever, but I make I try and make it work regardless. I've heard about certain site builders, specifically Hugo, so if I ever consider one then ill definitely check out Oxygen, thank you for the recommendation!
Interesting.. I haven't seen it before. Looks like its not built on anything like WP?
Yes... it really is a pain. What if you like a slightly different shade of a color.. hahah

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals