My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

Hidden49

Do everything you possibly can to get her off the Effexor. That's the main cause probably. Switching her to torpor instead of oxidative metabolism. I quit Lexapro cold turkey when I was young. It's not dangerous if you use cyproheptadine.
Can you show me the research that shows effexor switches off oxidative metabolism I would be interested to see it, do other anti depressants do this as well? Asking because my brother is on sertraline which I know is not good for him.

InChristAlone

Can you show me the research that shows effexor switches off oxidative metabolism I would be interested to see it, do other anti depressants do this as well? Asking because my brother is on sertraline which I know is not good for him.
This is from Ray Peat's website:
"Serotonin and its derivative, melatonin, are both involved in the biology of torpor and hibernation. Serotonin inhibits mitochondrial respiration. Excitoxic death of nerve cells involves both the limitation of energy production, and increased cellular activation. Serotonin has both of these actions.

In hibernating animals, the stress of a declining food supply causes increased serotonin production. In humans and animals that don’t hibernate, the stress of winter causes very similar changes. Serotonin lowers temperature by decreasing the metabolic rate. Tryptophan and melatonin are also hypothermic. In the winter, more thyroid is needed to maintain a normal rate of metabolism."

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
MMS will take of this issue entirely.

Watch both documentaries on it before coming to your own conclusions.

I used it myself on my grandmother who had lymphoma and it reduced the size of them by 50% in just 2 weeks. I'm not kidding.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/AEn3lIsFhCBM/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tu98YlTfchG3/

Best of luck!

Can you share with me how you went about this treatment? Did you make it? Did you buy it? Where from if so? What concentration did you use? How much did you take a day? Please share

Hidden49

This is from Ray Peat's website:
"Serotonin and its derivative, melatonin, are both involved in the biology of torpor and hibernation. Serotonin inhibits mitochondrial respiration. Excitoxic death of nerve cells involves both the limitation of energy production, and increased cellular activation. Serotonin has both of these actions.

In hibernating animals, the stress of a declining food supply causes increased serotonin production. In humans and animals that don’t hibernate, the stress of winter causes very similar changes. Serotonin lowers temperature by decreasing the metabolic rate. Tryptophan and melatonin are also hypothermic. In the winter, more thyroid is needed to maintain a normal rate of metabolism."
Thanks

How about one answer to Cancer by Linus Pauling?
420 does not cure everything and helps men more than women

I have no idea about that. But I have observed from interviews I’ve done, that probably 600 people have cured cancer with cannabis. Even when it isn’t cured, the tumor growth usually stops which can be a win in some cases.

geusterman

See Mycancerstory.rocks (on a PC) which will inform you well on amazing Fenbendazole. We use that in addition to Dr. David Brownstein’s iodine protocols to rid my wife’s breast cancer. Also Dr.Jeffry Dach’s site (he is available by zoom to assist), an amazing researcher and early advocate of repurposed good old proven drugs like Fenbendazole and ivermectin which is surfacing as a good anti-cancer even in stage four situations. I use him. Pray for wisdom!

Morten

Forum Supporter
@haidut is doing studies right now with B vitamins that regressed tumours in studies, but I can't find the post.

I have been wondering what the next key to this Restoration would be, and I believe @haidut might have just found it. In his recent study he was able to heal a fatal tumor with vitamins B1, B3, B7 and aspirin. I have been on the fence about aspirin

(on a charlie tread. But no dosage)

MCurtone

Can you share with me how you went about this treatment? Did you make it? Did you buy it? Where from if so? What concentration did you use? How much did you take a day? Please share
You can learn everything you need to know from this site and you can go through it very fast: The Universal Antidote – The Science and Story of Chlorine Dioxide - Made by the individual who made the 2nd documentary.

What I do is 1/1 drop, every hour for 8 hours, for 3 days to build up, then move to 2/2 drops every hour for 8 hours for 4 days and then do 3/3 drops every hour for 8 hours for 21 days. Assess status and repeat if needed.

If you need a source of MMS/CDS you can PM me and I will give you the source I use.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If you need a source of MMS/CDS you can PM me and I will give you the source I use.
Drop me a PM if possible. :hattip

If it were my close family member, since we now know cancer is nothing more then toxins I would immediately advise said family member to go on the low "vitamin A" and low toxin lifestyle. I would also advise close family member to replete the Big 5 Essential minerals and bring in some Niacin as Nicotinic Acid. I would also advise my close family member to bring in MMS/CDS since we know that MMS/CDS oxidizes toxins and burns them up which essentially burns up the cancer.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
You can learn everything you need to know from this site and you can go through it very fast: The Universal Antidote – The Science and Story of Chlorine Dioxide - Made by the individual who made the 2nd documentary.

What I do is 1/1 drop, every hour for 8 hours, for 3 days to build up, then move to 2/2 drops every hour for 8 hours for 4 days and then do 3/3 drops every hour for 8 hours for 21 days. Assess status and repeat if needed.

Thanks M - I will send PM

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Drop me a PM if possible. :hattip

If it were my close family member, since we now know cancer is nothing more then toxins I would immediately advise said family member to go on the low "vitamin A" and low toxin lifestyle. I would also advise close family member to replete the Big 5 Essential minerals and bring in some Niacin as Nicotinic Acid. I would also advise my close family member to bring in MMS/CDS since we know that MMS/CDS oxidizes toxins and burns them up which essentially burns up the cancer.
Charlie - thanks for your input - I have my wife on 25000IU retinil from idealabs for its anti-estrogen effect - can you point me to a thread you like advocating for low Vitamin A - and why do you put it in quotes? Thank you

a family member got cancer, and we used fenbendazole and ivermectin and procaine and lots of stuff, but over all, the best thing seems to be high dose THC, along with whatever conventional treatment my family member wants to accept.

CuriousOne

Forum Supporter
Bumping/reposting - hoping to get some replies

I’m a new member, have been lurking for a year or so after hearing @haidut on Paul Saladino and Mercola podcasts. Many thanks to Georgi for all the great info.

Can folks point me to any RP forum approved doctors? I have a supplement-hormone-OTC drug plan in place for minimizing estrogen insult and increasing mitochondrial health including products from idealabsdc but my wife is considering surgery. She’s not done any research on outcomes and it appears to me post surgical outcomes in our case are very poor.

I’d like to have a few numbers to call to go out of town for consults with non-mainstream practitioners in case we need to. We are in Georgia and would need to stay in the US.

Thanks be to God she is not sick and is fully functional apart from poor appetite from constant feelings of belly fullness.

Any other thoughts and recommendations are of course much appreciated. Please pray for us.

St Peregrine, pray for us!

Jeff
I'm the author of the #1 Amazon bestselling book The Cancer Industry, which I wrote to find out if cancer killed my mother or if it was the treatments. I wrote that book to satisfy my curiosity and also for people like you and your wife.

How many prostate and breast cancer patients are alive 20 years after diagnosis - when they were completely untreated? The answer according to published science is around 99%. Cancer is not a thing which inflicts symptoms. Widespread tissue damage due to the breakdown products of polyunsaturated fatty acids like acrolein, 4-hydroxenonenal, 4-hydroxyhexanal, acrolein, acetaldehyde, malondialdehyde, isoprostanes, levuglandins, and other reactive fragments are the cause of the problem - and knives, poison injections and radiation "therapy" all make the situation worse, which should be obvious but we're living in upside down land.

As always, nothing I say is health advice and of course, your health decisions are your responsibility to make.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
I'm the author of the #1 Amazon bestselling book The Cancer Industry, which I wrote to find out if cancer killed my mother or if it was the treatments. I wrote that book to satisfy my curiosity and also for people like you and your wife.

How many prostate and breast cancer patients are alive 20 years after diagnosis - when they were completely untreated? The answer according to published science is around 99%. Cancer is not a thing which inflicts symptoms. Widespread tissue damage due to the breakdown products of polyunsaturated fatty acids like acrolein, 4-hydroxenonenal, 4-hydroxyhexanal, acrolein, acetaldehyde, malondialdehyde, isoprostanes, levuglandins, and other reactive fragments are the cause of the problem - and knives, poison injections and radiation "therapy" all make the situation worse, which should be obvious but we're living in upside down land.

As always, nothing I say is health advice and of course, your health decisions are your responsibility to make.
Thanks brother - I am certainly with you in the camp that says mainstream treatment is useless and more likely dangerous

I am communicating this to her but they are scaring her - they told her she’s six months out from a PEG tube and surgery and chemo are necessary

Uncertainty makes people easy to scare

MCurtone

Thanks brother - I am certainly with you in the camp that says mainstream treatment is useless and more likely dangerous

I am communicating this to her but they are scaring her - they told her she’s six months out from a PEG tube and surgery and chemo are necessary

Uncertainty makes people easy to scare
Stick with the MMS/CDS. You'll see miraculous results in 30-60 days. She won't be scared by then.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals