My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

Jabuger

I have been wondering what the next key to this Restoration would be, and I believe @haidut might have just found it. In his recent study he was able to heal a fatal tumor with vitamins B1, B3, B7 and aspirin. I have been on the fence about aspirin

(on a charlie tread. But no dosage)
I’d second this.

The HED was 30mg/kg B3, 15mg/kg B1, 1.5mg/kg B7. Taken once daily

I’d also add in thyroid, pyrucet, k2 and progesterone. Could try Heat therapy as well, sauna, heat lamp, red light etc. Get their temps up. Progesterone may be especially useful since they are female.

Low fat high carb, moderate protein.

Walking outside, doing new things, doing things that allow their brain to enter that exploratory state of mind.

MCurtone

I find it absolutely insane that people here are recommending things like thyroid to someone who is clearly metabolically compromised. Why would you force a sick individuals metabolic rate higher with thyroid, when they have cancer? It's absolutely insane. They cannot handle it.

Get off all the synthetic supplements that are bypassing biochemical pathways and metabolism.

Support the body by giving it all the raw materials it needs to create proteins and enzymes. Eat real food.

Use MMS/CDS, a simple molecule to oxygenate the body and neutralize poisons, toxins, heavy metals etc.

PopSocket

Happy more people on this forum are catching up on Chlorine Dioxide. Been using it for almost 20 years guys. Still alive and no major health issues. It is not a cure-all but it is very effective when done in combination with a proper lifestyle.

Jackson Chung

as it turns out, high THC rectal suppositories can cure most cancer. You may need 350mg 3 times a day, high THC FECO, which is the oil extract, mixed with melted cocoa butter and poured into suppository or gummy molds and refrigerated.

Visit CannabisHealthRadio.com to find out more stories about how this works. It can replace most cancer treatments, I think.
I remember you had a relative that had it. Did you have any luck with THC?

Jackson Chung

Happy more people on this forum are catching up on Chlorine Dioxide. Been using it for almost 20 years guys. Still alive and no major health issues. It is not a cure-all but it is very effective when done in combination with a proper lifestyle.

What did you use it for? I’d love to hear. Whats the dose? Any side effects? Thanks!!!!

PopSocket

What did you use it for? I’d love to hear. Whats the dose? Any side effects? Thanks!!!!
I never had any serious health issues(knock on wood) but used it for herpes, flu symptoms and overall detox. I used MMS1 and CDS throughout the years. I've used some crazy doses on me + blood tests before giving it to others when it was less well known. The protocols on Jim Humble website give the best tested doses and protocols for different uses.

The only more serious side effect I am aware of is that t4 can go down a bit (never confirmed though blood tests).

I have used it to a close person to me with autoimmune disease and it did not work as a cure but kept her alive. Vasculitis.

Have done CDS enemas as well and they seem to be more powerful than oral. Last time I got sick I combined oral + enemas for quicker recovery.

Last edited:

Jackson Chung

I think it's been working very well.

Great to hear! I don't know if I told you but I had a co worker whose mother had stage 4 lung cancer with literally weeks to live. She's now cured :). Just THC like you said. Did your family member take any conventional treatment? Did it help or hurt?

Sorry for so many questions, I have been researching alternative cancer treatments for 13 years now and I am amazed every time I hear stories like this.

Jackson Chung

I never had any serious health issues(knock on wood) but used it for herpes, flu symptoms and overall detox. I used MMS1 and CDS throughout the years. I've used some crazy doses on me + blood tests before giving it to others when it was less well known. The protocols on Jim Humble website give the best tested doses and protocols for different uses.

The only more serious side effect I am aware of is that t4 can go down a bit (never confirmed though blood tests).

I have used it to a close person to me with autoimmune disease and it did not work as a cure but kept her alive. Vasculitis.

Have done CDS enemas as well and they seem to be more powerful than oral. Last time I got sick I combined oral + enemas for quicker recovery.

That's great to hear. Yes as an enema I would guess it kills the bacteria in your colon reducing the endo toxin burden allowing your immune system/body to fight off other infections. A great idea!

Can you provide more info on the auto immune disease? How long was she. expected to live, how long has it kept her alive?

Thanks

MCurtone

I would imagine the MMS/CDS enema benefits allow come from allowing quick absorption of CDS into the bloodstream.

Jackson Chung

I would imagine the MMS/CDS enema benefits allow come from allowing quick absorption of CDS into the bloodstream.
Wouldn’t it also kill the bacteria on the way? Reducing a significant burden to the immune system? Also probably oxidizes harmful molecules.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Great to hear! I don't know if I told you but I had a co worker whose mother had stage 4 lung cancer with literally weeks to live. She's now cured :). Just THC like you said. Did your family member take any conventional treatment? Did it help or hurt?

Sorry for so many questions, I have been researching alternative cancer treatments for 13 years now and I am amazed every time I hear stories like this.
How did that cancer patient administer the THC? My wife has been taking small amounts as a sleep aid/knee replacement pain for three years - she has been eating gummies because she doesn’t like taking a tincture orally but we have never tried anything topical. She would never smoke it. Do you have any details on how she took it or amounts? Anybody?

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
I have no idea about that. But I have observed from interviews I’ve done, that probably 600 people have cured cancer with cannabis. Even when it isn’t cured, the tumor growth usually stops which can be a win in some cases.
Can you provide details on amount of THC and type of administration? Thank you, my wife has a stockpile of gummies she eats at night that came from an approved vendor in Florida - she had a medical card issued from FL when we still lived there

InChristAlone

How did that cancer patient administer the THC? My wife has been taking small amounts as a sleep aid/knee replacement pain for three years - she has been eating gummies because she doesn’t like taking a tincture orally but we have never tried anything topical. She would never smoke it. Do you have any details on how she took it or amounts? Anybody?
Wow that goes to show THC is not a miracle cure. Maybe it is enough for some people to chill out and that helps stop the constant stress in their body and then they can heal, but if the source of the cancer is something else then it's not a cure.

Can you provide details on amount of THC and type of administration? Thank you, my wife has a stockpile of gummies she eats at night that came from an approved vendor in Florida - she had a medical card issued from FL when we still lived there

it's working up to 1g of THC per day, given in 3 divided doses, in a rectal suppository.

You can buy the FECO oil in Florida, you want high THC oil like this:

this is not the best place to buy it. This is good:

it is illegal possibly, please note.

I melt cocoa butter and add the oil to that. Started with 50mg per suppository, now at 150mg per suppository. Leading up to 350mg or so per suppository for a month or so, then we'll taper down to maintenance of 100mg or 150mg per day.

Wow that goes to show THC is not a miracle cure. Maybe it is enough for some people to chill out and that helps stop the constant stress in their body and then they can heal, but if the source of the cancer is something else then it's not a cure.
that shows NOTHING of the sort. Of COURSE it isn't going to "cure" people, but it may shrink and eliminate tumors. It probably does in most cases. But it also probably shows the amount was too low, the type was wrong, etc. THC is needed for cancer, but CBD is what people may be using which is wrong, for instance.

Jackson Chung

The person is no longer a co worker. So I lost touch. But it was through a suppository. I do not know the exact doses. But I would assume high. A good internet search would tell you. Google is blocking results now. I recommend using Yandex as your search engine now as it tends to find the truth. I remember he followed a protocol on a web site called cancer war. It might be offline now. But you can search it on archive.org. I am by no means an expert. But from research I think combining various things proven to kill/disrupt cancer works best. No single item will cure it. This means nutrition (Ray Peat) and supplements that will kill it and or boost the immune system. Look at my old posts about cancer tutor. It was a great site before it got bought out. Can look at history on archive.org. Make sure the supplements work together and not against each other. This takes research. But anyone can do it if you research long enough.

As always check with a doctor. I am just a guy on the internet.

Best of luck to you!

Jackson Chung

that shows NOTHING of the sort. Of COURSE it isn't going to "cure" people, but it may shrink and eliminate tumors. It probably does in most cases. But it also probably shows the amount was too low, the type was wrong, etc. THC is needed for cancer, but CBD is what people may be using which is wrong, for instance.

There is no silver bullet for cancer. Though some compounds come close. The best thing is to combine things proven to work and make sure (do research) that they don’t interfere with each other nor harm the body in any way.

Again check with a doctor before doing anything. I’m just a guy on the internet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals