My wife has cancer and is considering surgery

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Bumping/reposting - hoping to get some replies

I’m a new member, have been lurking for a year or so after hearing @haidut on Paul Saladino and Mercola podcasts. Many thanks to Georgi for all the great info.

Can folks point me to any RP forum approved doctors? I have a supplement-hormone-OTC drug plan in place for minimizing estrogen insult and increasing mitochondrial health including products from idealabsdc but my wife is considering surgery. She’s not done any research on outcomes and it appears to me post surgical outcomes in our case are very poor.

I’d like to have a few numbers to call to go out of town for consults with non-mainstream practitioners in case we need to. We are in Georgia and would need to stay in the US.

Thanks be to God she is not sick and is fully functional apart from poor appetite from constant feelings of belly fullness.

Any other thoughts and recommendations are of course much appreciated. Please pray for us.

St Peregrine, pray for us!

Jeff

Morten

Forum Supporter
Bumping/reposting - hoping to get some replies

I’m a new member, have been lurking for a year or so after hearing @haidut on Paul Saladino and Mercola podcasts. Many thanks to Georgi for all the great info.

Can folks point me to any RP forum approved doctors? I have a supplement-hormone-OTC drug plan in place for minimizing estrogen insult and increasing mitochondrial health including products from idealabsdc but my wife is considering surgery. She’s not done any research on outcomes and it appears to me post surgical outcomes in our case are very poor.

I’d like to have a few numbers to call to go out of town for consults with non-mainstream practitioners in case we need to. We are in Georgia and would need to stay in the US.

Thanks be to God she is not sick and is fully functional apart from poor appetite from constant feelings of belly fullness.

Any other thoughts and recommendations are of course much appreciated. Please pray for us.

St Peregrine, pray for us!

Jeff
Have you looked in to aspirin?

Jabuger

I have a supplement-hormone-OTC drug plan in place for minimizing estrogen insult and increasing mitochondrial health including products from idealabsdc
what’s the regiment you have in place?

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Have you looked in to aspirin?
I have, and I have her on 325 TID and she is tolerating well so far - planning on going higher this week, perhaps to 2x 325 TID

K2 mk7 200mg with it each time with plan to change to mk4 and increase dose

As tolerated, I have read about increasing even more. Do you know what folks amounts folks have done that have been successful? Thank you by the way

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
what’s the regiment you have in place?
Aspirin, progesterone, pregnenolone, Vits ADEK, Vit C, niacinamide, Magnesium

Coming soon are glycine and GABA
As well as cyproheptidine

I am thinking we need to go extra hard on estrogen blocking because this is ovarian with Mets and her serum estradiol is normal, which means actual levels in tissue are through the roof

She went on Effexor (SNRI, so her serotonin is probably wildly high too) prior to meeting me and I’ve been weaning her off it for a couple years - she is on about 7 grams a day and we have to go down about a half gram a month or else the withdrawal effects are brutal - so I am trying to get serotonin down as well

What I’m having trouble with right now is dosing all this according to best practices so I’m going light to start with moving to more therapeutic doses ( still TBD) ASAP

If you can point me to any posts or references about dosing I’m all ears

As far as prescription drugs I’m interested in narcan, zofran, and even mifepristone which I can’t even believe I’m considering as a Catholic

Thanks for any help or comments you have

Morten

Forum Supporter
I have, and I have her on 325 TID and she is tolerating well so far - planning on going higher this week, perhaps to 2x 325 TID

As tolerated, I have read about increasing even more. Do you know what folks amounts folks have done that have been successful? Thank you by the way
Try searching haidut and aspirin.
Also cyproheptadine and cancer.

Best wishes

Morten

Forum Supporter

InChristAlone

Do everything you possibly can to get her off the Effexor. That's the main cause probably. Switching her to torpor instead of oxidative metabolism. I quit Lexapro cold turkey when I was young. It's not dangerous if you use cyproheptadine.

OP
A

AOSJ

Forum Supporter
Do everything you possibly can to get her off the Effexor. That's the main cause probably. Switching her to torpor instead of oxidative metabolism. I quit Lexapro cold turkey when I was young. It's not dangerous if you use cyproheptadine.
I agree she has likely been in torpor - prior to her recent weight loss (most likely cancer related) she had been gaining for years with such small food intake, albeit much highly processed crunchy snacks.

Could the cypro interact poorly with the 7mg of Effexor she’s on a day?

InChristAlone

I agree she has likely been in torpor - prior to her recent weight loss (most likely cancer related) she had been gaining for years with such small food intake, albeit much highly processed crunchy snacks.

Could the cypro interact poorly with the 7mg of Effexor she’s on a day?
If it were me I'd just quit cold turkey and use as much cypro as I needed to quell any kind of withdrawal symptoms. Also use activated charcoal to mop up any toxins. 1 tsp morning and night. Look into the toxic bile theory all over the forum right now.

as it turns out, high THC rectal suppositories can cure most cancer. You may need 350mg 3 times a day, high THC FECO, which is the oil extract, mixed with melted cocoa butter and poured into suppository or gummy molds and refrigerated.

Visit CannabisHealthRadio.com to find out more stories about how this works. It can replace most cancer treatments, I think.

LA

as it turns out, high THC rectal suppositories can cure most cancer. You may need 350mg 3 times a day, high THC FECO, which is the oil extract, mixed with melted cocoa butter and poured into suppository or gummy molds and refrigerated.

Visit CannabisHealthRadio.com to find out more stories about how this works. It can replace most cancer treatments, I think.
How about one answer to Cancer by Linus Pauling?
420 does not cure everything and helps men more than women

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals