Natural DHT & Testosterone Maximization Through Peating

In nuclear power plants, we use the soluble boron to control excess reactivity because it's a stronger absorber of neutrons. So in a sense, it acts like a poison to neutrons. That's why I was surprised that it can increase free testosterone. Maybe the increase in T will convert to estrogen? I noticed any sudden increase in T actually increases my estrogen.

What are the signs T converting to estrogen? Back more than several years ago when my T was at 168 and I did TRT with cypionate, HGC and anastrozole to 500+ T with low estrogen levels. I was doing lean gain's carb/fat + protein and had felt and looked best. Then evolved to paleo, LCHF, ketogenic with no TRT for years. Recent labs show I couldn't do better than 302T and that was with 14,000 IU D3 which I don't as of now.

Realizing now that I need to optimize my metabolism first, I reintroduced sugar with limits on carb to rice and potatoes with low stressful protein intake, e.g., milk which I have not had over 30 years. So...yeah, I'm having gas like crazy but...that is different thread.

Currently, less than 6 month restarting TRT, I do 03ml x 2 of 100mg strength. No HCG or anastrozole. My current PCP think estrogen is good and build strong bones. <-----This shocked me as I got into RP.

My sups are DHEA 50mg x 3 week, zinc, C (before RP but not now), magnesium, potassium, super K, B12@5000mg, and recently added E and A.

Wagner83

Any thoughts on this?

You could try to add a few tablespoons of sorghum flour out of curiosity, I've seen a couple of reports of guys getting their nightwood back, I can attest to its erection boosting, hair shedding, inner confidence/calm building properties. Otherwise it sounds like you are doing things well, I agree the boron is too tricky and has little evidence of being useful (studies have shown opposites results and as pointed out, it's been around for a while without much positive feedback).

Gl;itch.e

Now correct if I am wrong. . Dht is what get converted to estrogen with aromatase, something like that. Bottomline is I want high progesterone to estrogen of course we need some estrogen.
No DHT doesn't convert/aromatise to estrogen. Testosterone does

DaveFoster

Monounsaturated fat will promote testosterone in a similar way as saturated fat.

The best way to raise T is to raise dopamine; caffeine, aspirin, and any dopaminergic drug is androgenic and will make you live longer.

Monounsaturated fat will promote testosterone in a similar way as saturated fat.

The best way to raise T is to raise dopamine; caffeine, aspirin, and any dopaminergic drug is androgenic and will make you live longer.
What are the dopaminergic drugs? Already doing aspirin and caffeine.

Mittir

My sups are DHEA 50mg x 3 week, zinc, C (before RP but not now), magnesium, potassium, super K, B12@5000mg, and recently added E and A.

RP recommends around 10 mg of DHEA for male.
DHEA shoul be dissolved in butter or olive oil or eaten
with fat to avoid liver damage.

150 mg per week, which is about 20 mg per day is little bit high.
It is probably better to take 10 mg everyday as half life of
DHEA is not long. Your vitamin D3 intake seems high.
Have you tested your blood level of D3? RP thinks small
dose of DHT is safe. He also added some altered
molecules of DHT are not safe.

RP recommends around 10 mg of DHEA for male.
DHEA shoul be dissolved in butter or olive oil or eaten
with fat to avoid liver damage.

150 mg per week, which is about 20 mg per day is little bit high.
It is probably better to take 10 mg everyday as half life of
DHEA is not long. Your vitamin D3 intake seems high.
Have you tested your blood level of D3? RP thinks small
dose of DHT is safe. He also added some altered
molecules of DHT are not safe.

@Mittir thanks for the reminder, I have read that somewhere about small doses taken with fat.
Back in April when tested, it was 62 with taking 14,000 IU daily.
Currently, I stopped taken D3 but have been getting more sun to see the level in my next labs. I have been monitoring with Dminder app.

DaveFoster

Constatine

If your going to be on a caloric surplus all the time then I would recommend going on a relatively long fast (24 hours) once every 2 or 3 (or maybe even 4) weeks as acute fasting every once in a while ramps up the sensitivity to the body's hormones. It is true that being on a caloric surplus is extremely good for one's overall health but the body does need to endure autophagy every once in a while for proper health, just be sure to get a lot of calories in after your fast. Of course if you are hypothyroid or anything do not do this until you are fully recovered.
Also having sex often is not necessarily good for testosterone production, mind you its not terrible either. The main benefit of having sex only ever so often is increased androgen and dopamine receptors in the brain leading to more masculine and confident behavior.
ashwagandha is a good substance for increased testosterone, thyroid, and lowered cortisol that was not yet mentioned. However it sometimes has too much of a GABA effect in my opinion.
Sunbathing is perhaps one of the best ways of increasing androgenic activity. Try to live out in the sun. Worship the sun, just protect your skin via supplements, not sunscreen.
Finally if you raise DHT and other androgens be sure your system is not running off of stress hormones else you will endure some seriously negative effects such as hair loss, anxiety, muscle loss, etc. The androgen receptor seems to behave differently under certain circumstances so be sure your body is already doing great before going to heavy on androgens.

If your going to be on a caloric surplus all the time then I would recommend going on a relatively long fast (24 hours) once every 2 or 3 (or maybe even 4) weeks as acute fasting every once in a while ramps up the sensitivity to the body's hormones. It is true that being on a caloric surplus is extremely good for one's overall health but the body does need to endure autophagy every once in a while for proper health, just be sure to get a lot of calories in after your fast. Of course if you are hypothyroid or anything do not do this until you are fully recovered.
Also having sex often is not necessarily good for testosterone production, mind you its not terrible either. The main benefit of having sex only ever so often is increased androgen and dopamine receptors in the brain leading to more masculine and confident behavior.
ashwagandha is a good substance for increased testosterone, thyroid, and lowered cortisol that was not yet mentioned. However it sometimes has too much of a GABA effect in my opinion.
Sunbathing is perhaps one of the best ways of increasing androgenic activity. Try to live out in the sun. Worship the sun, just protect your skin via supplements, not sunscreen.
Finally if you raise DHT and other androgens be sure your system is not running off of stress hormones else you will endure some seriously negative effects such as hair loss, anxiety, muscle loss, etc. The androgen receptor seems to behave differently under certain circumstances so be sure your body is already doing great before going to heavy on androgens.

@Constatine "Sunbathing is perhaps one of the best ways of increasing androgenic activity. Try to live out in the sun. Worship the sun, just protect your skin via supplements, not sunscreen."
Have you personally seen increased androgenic activity with sunbathing? How much time spent? What does it feel like? How would you measure?

Last couple of months I have spent most of my spare time outside either backyard or on the beach getting as much sun as possible using Dminder App, but I really have not seen or felt much improvement of "androgenic activity." Of course I was on ketogenic/Epi-Paleo diet cycling carbs once a week so the affect could have been different.

BTW, what supplements to protect the skin while out in the sun?

Thanks

OP
J

Jsaute21

@Constatine Great answer. I agree with all said above there. I remember feeling far from at ease a couple of months ago. I went in for a full hormone panel and my T was at 813 and free T was off the reference range high. My E2 was very low. (12). Moral of the story is, with androgens, more isn't always better. Yes, high t, free t, high dht combined with low E is optimal certainly. But when Estrogen gets too low, there can be problems.

@Constatine Great answer. I agree with all said above there. I remember feeling far from at ease a couple of months ago. I went in for a full hormone panel and my T was at 813 and free T was off the reference range high. My E2 was very low. (12). Moral of the story is, with androgens, more isn't always better. Yes, high t, free t, high dht combined with low E is optimal certainly. But when Estrogen gets too low, there can be problems.

@ Jsaute21, my recent July lab showed 813 as well (wow) and Free T was 225.2 which was off the range (35 - 155 Quest lab) but no E test. Are you doing TRT? What are you doing to get Estrogen too low? Thanks

OP
J

Jsaute21

@Fearlessgolfer I don't do TRT...I barely use any supplemens, other than @haidut's Tocovit and energin lately. I was eating a lot of white button mushrooms, which famously crashes estrogen levels and my dairy intake was very low. I am now more liberal with dairy and have been avoiding mushrooms as i want to get my E2 up to 20 or so.

@Fearlessgolfer I don't do TRT...I barely use any supplemens, other than @haidut's Tocovit and energin lately. I was eating a lot of white button mushrooms, which famously crashes estrogen levels and my dairy intake was very low. I am now more liberal with dairy and have been avoiding mushrooms as i want to get my E2 up to 20 or so.
Nice!
Sadly, I was at 303 prior to small dose of cypionate back in May. I had mixed results in the past with TRT and want to get off as soon as possible using alternative ways: sunbathing, food and supplementation and life style activity, etc.

I've sent a little help flag to @haidut so I can achieve one of my goals.

TubZy

I also found pine pollen to increase my libido and also read it's anti estrogenic.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I also found pine pollen to increase my libido and also read it's anti estrogenic.

Pine pollen contains androsterone, which has been found to be crucial for sexual function in males.

Wagner83

Interesting, so did the wbm lower your E2 but kept your dht high?
Yes pine pollen is an interesting one, the tincture form appears to be really potent .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals