Natural DHT & Testosterone Maximization Through Peating

redlight

golfer; why do you not want to take TRT?

TRT has truly be amazing for me... The only downside for me is hair loss.

Wow, yep thats definitely not enough carbs to fuel metabolism, especially when youa re taking pro metabolic supplements. I would drop zinc to 25mg, add in b6 10mg because it lowers prolactin, use 50000iu vitaminA each day, and niacinimide everyday as well. Also gelatin and taurine together is a potent combo for me, gives relaxed energy and increases libido.

@sladerunner69 thanks for the recommendations!

I've set my intake: 2500 cal ( 156g Protein, 83g fat, 281g carb ) as my working goal to raise my carbs mainly using OJ and fruits and to eat often to stimulate and optimize my metabolism.

A few years ago when I was taking 50,000 IU of vitamin A, someone scared with fear of liver toxicity so I've stopped with supplements but eat liver/liverwursts. Plus reading bit of this eased my mind: Vitamin A (retinol) is not toxic to the liver in high doses

Not sure if combo supplement is effective but I found kirkland's calcium Citrate mag mix which seems to list ample amount that I need coverage daily.

golfer; why do you not want to take TRT?

TRT has truly be amazing for me... The only downside for me is hair loss.

My approach would be to balance and optimize my thyroid function, therefore it would balance my other hormones instead of using TRT.

Would you share your TRT protocol?

Mine: went from 0.5ml to 0.3ml twice a week of 100mg strength using cypionate. Concerned about raising estrogen, when asked my PCP he said "why would I want to lower my estrogen since it helps to build strong bones." <---This statement told me he is not up to date on estrogen and its affects, so basically I do not want to TRT with him. Prior years ago with another PCP (who was doing TRT and retired now) put me on cypionate + HCG + anastrozole which felt great.

redlight

I take 50mg of Test cyp 2x week with 300iu HCG 2x a week.... I have no problems with high E2 symptoms, I may bump my dosage to 60mg 2x a week...

I have no plans on stopping TRT

I take 50mg of Test cyp 2x week with 300iu HCG 2x a week.... I have no problems with high E2 symptoms, I may bump my dosage to 60mg 2x a week...

I have no plans on stopping TRT
What are lab numbers looks alike?

My total T jumped from 303 to 813 and free T jumped to out of range 225(?) but other tanked.

redlight

my T is around 750

if my e2 does start getting a lil high i'll start using arimidex.... my morning erections are the best they ever been

T

tca300

People who need TRT shouldn't be doing it. The body is obviously hypothyroid which is why your testosterone is low in the first place. It will raise your testosterone, but your estrogen is going to shoot through the roof. Stroke city.

People who need TRT shouldn't be doing it. The body is obviously hypothyroid which is why your testosterone is low in the first place. It will raise your testosterone, but your estrogen is going to shoot through the roof. Stroke city.

Stroke city? Little half scared. lol

How can I understand in more detail to arrive "stroke city?"

TubZy

In tincture form it bio availability should be way better (sublingual hormones). There's some excellent feedback on pine pollen tincture.

HGW is estrogenic, only icariin is a pro testosterone, a testosterone mimetic.

Highish doses of TA could work fine everyday with a break here and there, it's probably better to maximize its effects in the long run.

Icariin is contained within HGW though, so it could cancel out the estrogenic effects if it's standardized to a high enough icariin %. I personally haven't noticed any estrogenic symptoms from HGW, only good effects. At the same time, I haven't used it for more than a day or two at a time so maybe the estrogenic effects couldn't manifest. Pure legit icariin extracts hard to find these days.

I have run both high doses of TA along with a TA+ tribulus+ pine pollen stack (strongest natural stack I have ever ran), but it depends what your goals are. If you are trying to make dramatic gains quick, yeah a high dose TA cycle for a weeks would be better but the effects wear off. That is why I prefer to use it for a day at a high dose with many weeks off in between so I still get the same effect each time I use it and can use it year round.

But right now, I'm on zero herbs, haven't used anything in about a month.

superhuman

@tca300 Have you tested your Testosterone levels and experimented in terms of increasing it? I have started to pay way more attention to hormones and esp Testosterone since im into strength training/physique aesthetic goals etc. and overall sports performance. As you know there are just xxxxx amount of training programs out there for gaining size and muscle etc etc but nothing comes even close to when people start taking testosterone. Like just by doing everything else as they did before in terms of training and nutrition and adding testosterone they suddenly look like greek gods. So yeah that ***t is powerful beyond belief.

So would be cool to be able to get it up into the high range of 1000+

redlight

Millions of men have benefited from TRT

T

tca300

Stroke city? Little half scared. lol

How can I understand in more detail to arrive "stroke city?"
When your hypothyroid testosterone is easily turned into estrogen, because the body is under stress. Even when" healthy " people with normal levels of testosterone take it for bodybuilding perposes, they end up with elevated estrogen, which is why they take aromatase inhibitors. Just be careful is all im saying.

T

tca300

Millions of men have benefited from TRT
Millions die premature as well. Ultimately its up to each individual as to what they will do with their own body. I just would like to warn people, because I feel its the right thing for me to do. If men weren't hypothyroid, they wouldn't need trt. I just think its dangerous, not interested in arguing, just worried for you guys. My opinion is just that, my opinion. I hold no ultimate knowledge. Being patient, and correcting the underlying cause of the low T is the way to go I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tca300

@tca300 Have you tested your Testosterone levels and experimented in terms of increasing it? I have started to pay way more attention to hormones and esp Testosterone since im into strength training/physique aesthetic goals etc. and overall sports performance. As you know there are just xxxxx amount of training programs out there for gaining size and muscle etc etc but nothing comes even close to when people start taking testosterone. Like just by doing everything else as they did before in terms of training and nutrition and adding testosterone they suddenly look like greek gods. So yeah that ***t is powerful beyond belief.

So would be cool to be able to get it up into the high range of 1000+
I was losing gains recently and thought it was low, so i had it checked, and it was 943. I found out I had fungus overgrowing in my gut, and after fixing that, my gains are returning nicely (it was eating all my sugar i guess ) I think after one corrects thyroid function, experamenting with dhea, red light on testicles, heavy lifting, enough sleep, hill sprints, coffee, and of course proper nutrition ( protein balanced with gelatin, fruit over starch for cholesterol, saturated fat via hydrogenated coconut oil, very low pufa, low iron, and all the other nutrients ) one could get it pretty high. The muscle building effects dont seem to seriously kick off until its over 1000.

Millions die premature as well. Ultimately its up to each individual as to what they will do with their own body. I just would like to warn people, because I feel its the right thing for me to do. If men weren't hypothyroid, they wouldn't need trt. I just think its dangerous, not interested in arguing, just worried for you guys. My opinion is just that, my opinion. I hold no ultimate knowledge. Being patient, and correcting the underlying cause of the low T is the way to go I think.

If at all possible, I do not want to be on TRT but rather to be optimal by rebalancing through proper thyroid function. This is why I am chiefly attempting to change my diet, less stress activities and supplementation if needed.

superhuman

@tca300 Thats interesting. How did you think you got the fungus overgrowing and what did you do to get rid of it ? also did you notice anything in terms of symptoms of having fungus overgrowth?

Yeah im doing everything right in terms of nutrition, but i still have not managed to correct thyroid. Temp and pulse are still low and i also have some water retention in my face and lower body.
Im taking 1-3mcg T3 every few hours from haiduts T3 product, i also have his TyroMix but i have not noticed anything from either of them. So its really strange that i dont notice anything.

Yeah im not sure what their levels are when they supplement with testosterone. But i know the famous study of 600mg a week of testosterone produced greather muscle growth when not training then vs people that strength trained 3 times a week.

And also when you look at the people who document the effect on youtube etc and see their results, its insane. And the muscle also gets to all the right places as well where its almost impossible to get good muscle growth, like upper chest, shoulders/delts, traps etc. So you get that really V shape etc and just insane aesthetic physique.

T

tca300

@superhuman I have lived in a home for 13 years that has a decent amount of mold. I just bought a high quality air purifier that clears mold out of the air. I ate a decent amount of raw garlic, onions, with vinegar in a carrot salad ( not a pleasant experience) and toxic if overdone. I also found out that the fungus is the cause of my receding hair line. I fix the fungal issue and my hair stops falling out. Ive also seen videos of men reversing their hair loss by rubbing onion, garlic and vinegar on their scalp, along with an antifungal shampoo. I think DHT is associated with hair loss because its not just anabolic to the human, but also to the organisms living in and on said human, maybe causing fungus to grow out of control in certain cases. I feel much more energized, dont feel as hungry, anxious, and my hair loss has stopped, for the first time in 10 years. Ive been depleting PUFA for years, and I think I'm depleted and have my thyroid up to above optimal. I was originally 95° F chronically and now Im up at 98.5° F waking temp, and after breakfast It climbs to 99.0 - 99.5 and my pulse goes from about 85 to 95-100. It took a long time, but definitely worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

redlight

I never understood why so many people are here anti Testosterone, but yet pro preg, DHEA, thyroid, and even peat said its ok to apply testesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals